Thread: Fiction: The cabin in the woods
View Single Post
Old 05-06-2016, 08:31 AM   #33
Runesmith
Stranger with candy

The girl looked startled at being spoken to. She looked around nervously, then said softly, "You don't have a name yet. They will give you one in time."

"Yes, I have," insisted Nadine. "My name is Nadine. I am sure you have a name too. What is your name?"

"I am called cum rag," the girl replied. "No one wants to buy me because my tits are too small, and I still haven't learned how to produce milk. Now I am supposed to clean you up and get you ready."

"Get me ready? For what?" demanded Nadine, her temper rising. The fact that this girl had so meekly accepted her fate irritated her.

"For the evening...umm... milking... and...umm... Please come here," pleaded the girl, nervously eyeing the cameras. "Please don't make trouble for both of us."

The girl's timid nature was bringing out Nadine's assertiveness. "Get me ready? Ready to be raped? Like how you helped that animal rape me this morning? You bitch!" she spat out at the cowering girl. "You let them call you by that disgusting name. You help them in their crimes. You are a coward. A shame for all women," Nadine continued on, her anger flaring out. She kicked out at the bucket, spilling the water and a dish-washing sponge that was floating in it.

The girl had a panicked look on her face, and she glanced at the door as if to escape. That was when Nadine realized that the door was not closed. It was half open, just like how the girl had left it when she came in.

It took Nadine's brain less than a split second to make the decision. Pushing the girl to a side, she sprinted for the door.

To be continued
To play with me, you must be able to prove your gender.

Runesmith's Forgiveness thread - you're gonna need this

My stories:
Non-consensual Roleplay With a Stranger
The Cabin in The Woods
The Shanghai Girl
Palace on The Beach

My poems (yeah, poems):
The Winter
Runesmith is offline   Reply With Quote