Thread: Fiction: The cabin in the woods
View Single Post
Old 05-03-2016, 10:21 PM   #32
Runesmith
Stranger with candy

She was in a hotel room - with a beautiful view of Paris. Nadine had been to Paris just once, long time ago, with some friends. She had been dreaming of going back there again, and this time, staying in a place like the Savoy with a view of the Seine and the Eiffel tower, not in some backpacker quarters in Montmatre. This is why she had been jokingly suggesting it to Dirk as their honeymoon destination one day.

She was standing at the window, admiring the view, with Dirk standing behind her, running his hands all over her body through the thin white tube dress she was wearing. Her body responded to the touch, with a warm feeling spreading up through her loins. The wetness between her legs grew as she enjoyed the feel of those slender fingers sliding under her dress, and the feeling of warm breasts pressed up against her back. Nadine turned around and kissed the girl full on the lips.

Startled, Nadine woke up. She wasn't sure how long she had slept, but it seemed to be getting somewhat dark outside. She had been having a sex dream, and that disgusted her. She only had sex dreams when she had been unable to have an orgasm when she masturbated. This one was bad because she had been dreaming of Dirk, and somehow he had turned in to a girl.

There was a scratching noise at the door. Nadine hurriedly stood up and pulled up her panties. The fluid soaking the crotch had dried and left a light brown crust, and it crinkled against her painfully throbbing (but wet from her dream) pussy.

The door creaked open and the girl walked in. She was wearing a tube dress similar to what Nadine had been given. Must be the uniform around here, thought Nadine wryly. The girl was shorter than her, with brown hair and green eyes. Her skin was impossibly white, as if she spent most of her time indoors. She had small freckles on her face, and her hair was tied back in a pony tail.

The girl was carrying a small pail and a towel. Without a word, and without even a glance at Nadine, she set the pail down and went over to the wooden square covering the toilet hole and opened it.

"H-hello... My name is Nadine. What's yours?"
To play with me, you must be able to prove your gender.

Runesmith's Forgiveness thread - you're gonna need this

My stories:
Non-consensual Roleplay With a Stranger
The Cabin in The Woods
The Shanghai Girl
Palace on The Beach

My poems (yeah, poems):
The Winter
Runesmith is offline   Reply With Quote