View Single Post
Old 12-30-2009, 01:03 PM   #128
Star Shadows
Prodigy

Default About me...

Hmmm...

I am Rebecca, 16 from the small rainy town of Washington in the United Kingdom. I really have not got a clue how I ended up as a senior member on me as seen as I came here just looking and am scared of lots of these posts. Still I am hardly ever off now. Suppose it gives me somewhere I can vent my dirtier side, keeping my innapropriate comments away from my dad

(funny story my brother got a zap ball thing for christmas and my dad decided to use the 'its the game the whole family can play' pitch. Bad Idea. I hadnt had a chance to vent my naughtyness and the consequence was "So is Incest but there is no way I am playing that" Oops)

I love writing, books and my Ipod. I have far too many books to read and I fail to have the attention span to finish any of my books [Am on Fanfiction for any of you who stray that far 93Bexyg93 pay me a visit ]I think. Never mind. My Ipod confused itself It has so much variety going from Cradle of Filth all the way through past Taylor Swift to Bonnie Tyler...

I have a cat called molly who I think actually wants to murder me, at least from the glare I am getting I would guess as much. Honestly my boyfriends brother likes me more than that cat.

Do not ask me for to be your slave, your mistress, or to give you truths or dares. You're wasting your time.

Informative threads:
Anonymous S/M advice service**PM ME**GET S/M ADVICE**

WORSHIPS RACHIE
Star Shadows is offline   Reply With Quote