View Single Post
Old 01-27-2016, 04:59 PM   #78
humiliatedboyslave
getDare Devil

Got to doing this one. As a full toilet, I took a shit on a plate and then ate it all and licked the plate clean as no one likes a bowl with streaks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toilet_Torture View Post
I will join in as a Full Toilet

This dare is a 3-parter. URINALS and JANITORS and REGULAR/FULL TOILETS

URINALS: A rather tall man walks into your restroom. He goes over to the urinal to take a piss. He is about halfway through his stream when his burrito from earlier starts to attack. So he.....

JANITORS: ....runs over to the toilet in the stall. He had to dash while he was in mid pee, so the floor gets soaked with his remaining piss. Looks like a janitor will have to clean that up...with their tongue!

R/F TOILETS: Finally, he makes it to the toilet and shit pours out of his ass. He flushes and leaves the restroom.

Limits: public is cool, but nothing over the top... no pics, no permanent marks/damage, no family, no friends (well maybe), no social suicide

PM Dares - Make me regret this list.

Gym Help

BIRTHDAY BASH
humiliatedboyslave is offline   Reply With Quote