Thread: bestiality
View Single Post
Old 11-06-2009, 10:13 AM   #37
theone
getDare Succubus

Quote:
Originally Posted by 00infinity View Post
Whats wrong with degrading a girl to the point of an animal for her sexual gratification, thats what you keep avoiding you don't have any valid points, some girls like being degraded to that point, and if that's their thing good for them since they aren't hurting anything (despite what you'd lead ppl to believe)
That is not what we are discussing here at all. Granted, maybe you are but I’m not.

The discussion thread clearly states:
Quote:
Originally Posted by uncurios View Post
hey guys jst wanted to start a discusiion on bestiality. what do you think of it right or wrong u into it etc etc
And guess what, that’s exactly what most people are doing here stating what they think about bestiality (not the humiliation of girls, not BDSM, not homosexuality and not flying saucers from the planet zork), so let us get on with the discussion topic.

For your benefit I will simplify my answer to exactly match the criteria of the thread proposal.

I think it is wrong and I’m not into it. Period.

Unless of course you have some valid opinions and reasons to state yourself.

P.S. Also I assume that you do know the difference between a discussion and a debate?

Note: Do not feed the trolls.

If real is what you can feel, smell, taste and see, then 'real' is simply electrical signals
interpreted by your brain. Morpheus (The Matrix).

Will Try: Tea
Limits: Will not eat baby food.

Last edited by theone; 11-06-2009 at 10:26 AM.
theone is offline   Reply With Quote