View Single Post
Old 06-29-2015, 11:50 AM   #57
Robert_Z_man
getDare Devil

1. Headphones or earphones? earphones

2. What is your "getting ready for a date" ritual? Clean car,Shower,Shave,Fresh clothes pre chosen, apply deodorant maybe a speck of aftershave, and then head out

3. Have you labeled yourself things (such as OCD, depression, bi-polar, ADD, ADHD) without a professional's opinion? yes ADHD

4. Aliens. Do they exist? Are they here already? I do not know but it could be possible

5. Pirates. Favorite non-fictional pirate? Captin Black

6. Do you prefer long hair or short hair on the opposite sex? Long

7. If you discovered an unknown land... what would you name it? Nevaeh (Heaven backwards)

8. In your opinion, what is the most adequate type of legal system? A fair court that is held to a strict slandered with a publicly transparent system to stop police abuse and a system that helps rehabilitate people on all levels, except for the few exceptions that cannot be corrected.

9. Would you rather be the cheater or be cheated on? neither

10. Have you ever cheated in school (pre-school through grad school)? Don't lie! yes i have

11. How many children do you want, if any? 2

12. Do you consider sex to be an important part of a successful romantic relationship? yes, but it is not everything

13. How long have you gone without bathing? 5 days

14. Do you like the way you look? yes

15. Have you ever found yourself quoting a Disney movie? yes

16. When was the last time you blushed? i dont recall about a month or two ago. I do not blush often

17. Are you happy? yes, somedays no, its all on perspective

18. What is your favorite pastime? being with friends

19. Least favorite food? onions

20. Who has inspired you to be a better person? my parents
I AM HAPPLY TAKEN, AND WILL RESPECT MY PARTNER BY NOT ENGAGING IN PERSONAL CONVERSATIONS, PM DARES ARE WELCOME
Robert_Z_man is offline   Reply With Quote