Thread: Fiction: Right down the hall
View Single Post
Old 02-08-2015, 02:23 PM   #66
Sexualobster

Yeah I never left, just decided to slow down a little bit before I run through my supplies. I usually write in week length chunks and release parts as the week goes. So chances are I have the next part ready, just pacing myself

In fact here. I'll give you an extra giant part. Call it a gift!

Anja

"Hang on Anja. Go back to the dildo position." James said from above the desk, his hand moving to pull his cock out of my mouth.

I took a deep breath and a rope bridge of saliva connected my lips to his tip. I waddled back over to the pink dildo on the wall, on my knees which were already sore from being on them for what felt like an hour. I have been sucking on cocks, plastic and real for the past hour straight. It was tiring and my mouth was exhausted but I would be lying if I said it didn't turn me on. James commanding me like a slave, using me like a toy. It kindled a fetish I have had for a long time. What I would do to have a boy toy sitting in my room on standby mode, waiting to please me. I took the pink dildo into my mouth again and continued sliding it back and forth through my mouth.

My eyes were closed by this point, when I heard James get up from his chair and walk over to the door. He went outside and greeted somebody telling them to... come in?! Somebody else was going to see me like this? I panicked, but not enough to stop sucking. With my mouth still on the dildo, nonchalantly sliding it back and forth across my tongue, I turned as much as I could to see who was going to come through that door.

James walked through first, with... Rosy. Rosy was trailing behind. A weight lifted off my shoulder, if anyone was going to walk through that door, she was probably the best choice. I figured I had better put on a good show for James and I returned my eyes back to the wall and continued sucking on the plastic. I stood up a bit straighter and pushed out my breasts a little to really look good.

"So as you can see, Anja has become completely submissive." James told Rosy. I would've loved to stand up and just walk out but the joke wouldn't be worth the shocks.

"Let's get you started Rosy." James added. I couldn't see them but I could imagine Rosy's scared face as she undressed in the kitchen just the night before.

"Please leave all your clothes in a pile on the bed."

I heard vague sounds of cloth, a bit of metal, a belt? A slight footstep, as if she was stepping out of something. More cloth sounds and the distinctive click of a bra clasp. She was undressing faster than she did last night.

"Alright good. You're doing fine so far Rosy." I didn't get those kind words.

"What now?" Rosy asked. At the same time as Rosy screamed, I felt a jolt of pain go through my neck as the shock collar went off again.

"Call me Master from now on."

James

Rosy twitched and gave out a yell from the short shock I gave her while Anja barely flinched. Perhaps she had a gauze to bite on already.

"Master?!" Rosy cried out.
"Yes?" I answered. Knowing that wasn't the question but letting her lead the conversation.

"Are you serious?" ending the sentence with another yell as a shock went through both Rosy and Anja.

"Just say it Rosy! He shocks us bo-" Anja yelled from her corner, clearly not having the dildo in her mouth which enticed another shock to both of them. Anja flinched quite violently and jumped back onto the dildo.

"Ok! Ok! Master! Whatever you want!... Master."

"Great! You're learning much faster than Anja. Please lie on the bed Rosy."

Rosy silently walked over to the bed and lay down on her back. Crossing her legs in an attempt to hide her pussy which made me want her to expose it as much as possible. I walked over to the bed, held one ankle and pulled it apart. I slowly walked over her, trailing my hand up from her ankle, over her clit and finally cupping my hand on her right breast.

"Anja, please come here." I ordered, as Anja pulled off the dildo and waddled over to my side. I bent over and untied her hands, which she immediately brought to the front and began rubbing her sore wrists.

"Get on top of Rosy." I pointed. Anja slowly got on the bed on her hands and knees hovering over Rosy.

"Kiss Rosy."

Anja looked at me, and then back towards Rosy, slowly bringing down her face and giving Rosy a peck on the lips, Rosy, not returning the kiss at all.

"A bit longer this time."

Anja, returned her gaze to Rosy's eyes. She brought her face down again and held her mouth on Rosy's for a few seconds. Rosy this time returning the kiss a little but looking as uncomfortable as ever. A small clasp sound given out as their lips parted and Anja waited for the next command.

"Very good... let's get a bit of tongue in there."

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=82972
Sexualobster is offline   Reply With Quote