View Single Post
Old 02-06-2015, 10:39 AM   #1
fratpledgeboy

Default WriteForMe Bully (male version)

Since there seems to be a demand for bully scenes, I have written a series of writeforme tasks that puts you directly in the story of running into a bully in the hallway. If you follow all the instructions as you type your way through the tasks, you will tormented in many of the ways you would be if this were happening in real life.

You start off by running into the bully and begging for mercy here:

https://writeforme.org/writingtask.php?task=13744

Unlike my WfM Frat House (which is still going strong, although no one has yet to complete the tasks through initiation), these typing tasks are generally easier so that the focus can be more about the physical challenges rather than the typing. There are one or two slightly longer tasks, but hopefully most tasks can be done within 20-30 minutes for an average typist.

This is the original male version of the series and is written for male-on-male bullying. If you want the female version, you can find it here.

I hope everyone who is interested in this scene will try to complete a few tasks, if not the whole series, and that you all find this fun!

Enjoy and play safe!

Last edited by fratpledgeboy; 02-08-2015 at 11:25 PM. Reason: updated description for male version vs. female version
fratpledgeboy is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 3 users say Thank You to fratpledgeboy for this post: