Thread: Fiction: Right down the hall
View Single Post
Old 02-05-2015, 11:00 AM   #64
Sexualobster

James

I walked back into my room to meet a naked Anja, still sucking on the pink dildo like the way I left her. Chances are she stopped and just continued when she heard me coming through the hallway door but maybe she really was scared and kept sucking the whole time. Those shocks I gave to Rosy would've shocked Anja too so if she did stop, hopefully the shocks made her think I was telling her to continue.

I got onto my computer and loaded up the video I had been editing for the past 2 days. It was the blackmail video that started this whole thing off and I was making splitting the video up into two seperate blackmail files, one for Rosy and one for Anja. Normally this wouldn't have taken me 2 days, but I kept getting distracted by beautiful girls.

I was already sporting a semi from seeing Anja slavishly going to town on the dildo and the video just turned me straight to midnight.

"Anja stop sucking on the dildo and come over here." I ordered. For what might have been the first time in almost 30 minutes, Anja left the pink dildo, leaving a huge trail of saliva and took in a deep breath. She got up, her hands still tied behind her back, and fell back down from a shockwave sent through her collar.

"Slaves don't stand up. Come to me on your knees." I commanded.

"Y-Yes Master." she said, her eyes staring at the ground as she recomposed herself. She began walking on her knees, waddling as she found it hard to balance. As she got close, I pulled out my stiff member and told her to get under my desk. Once she was under my desk, she didn't even wait for my command and took my cock in her mouth. That turned me on more than anything. I couldn't see her under the desk but I could feel her tongue exploring my tip and shaft. I continued editing the video and felt like a king.

"Slow down Anja." I ordered once more and she immediately slowed her pace. I managed to almost finish editing the videos before I heard a knock on my door.

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=82972
Sexualobster is offline   Reply With Quote