View Single Post
Old 02-03-2015, 06:37 PM   #9
Robert_Z_man
getDare Devil

So, would you go for it? yes

If you lost, would you enjoy it? depends if its a collage and not a jr I would.

What would you enjoy most? anal sex with Ms. Principle

Describe how you'd feel, what would be the most embarrassing about it. id feel turned on like i was the center of attention and that I was of a sexual use as an object to what ever they would want to do.

Are you insecure about being nude around others? no

Was there any teachers in your high school you'd love to give oral too? If yes, describe them. oh yes my old French teacher. she was about 33 with a sex nose piercing and med cut brown hair.

Would you spit or swallow if a male teacher came in your mouth? spit.

Was there a specific classmate you'd want to spank you? If yes, describe them.
no
In regards to the faculty/students being allowed to touch you wherever and whenever, describe your ideal grabbing? grabbing my cock and giving me a few pumps or shoving items into my ass and fucking me.

If you won, what would you do with the money? retire and become a sex slave for a few months.
I AM HAPPLY TAKEN, AND WILL RESPECT MY PARTNER BY NOT ENGAGING IN PERSONAL CONVERSATIONS, PM DARES ARE WELCOME
Robert_Z_man is offline   Reply With Quote