View Single Post
Old 06-30-2009, 03:17 PM   #15
Komodo Jones
getDare Succubus

Default Catherine's Rules

Sorry guys, no new post yet but the brainstorming has begun and I hope to start on it tonight. This is just a numerical posting of the rules that Catherine has to follow. It will be a little easiser to see what they are since I was not too happy with the clutter that seemed to arise in my writing style in the third chapter.

Catherine's Rules
1. Catherine at all times is to call Kayla, Mistress. There are only two exceptions to this rule. One is if Catherines is talking about Kayla to someone else, or if Kayla gives her permission.

2. Catherine is no longer allowed to wear clothes when at home when her parents are not at home. She also will be told whether she can wear clothes when she is with Kayla.

3. Kayla will text Catherine every morning telling Catherine what to wear. If Kayla is absent from school or does not text Catherine in the morning, Kayla will expect Catherine to know what Kayla wants to see her wearing. When Kayla is not absent and she does not text Catherine what to wear, she will bring extra clothes just in case Catherine's clothes selection doesn't match up to her expectations.

4. Catherine no longer has the privilige of wearing panties, thongs, g-strings or any other type of underwear except for a bra.

5. Every day Catherine is either to have a butt plug inside her ass, a vibe that has a remote control that Kayla will use whenever she sees fit, or both. Kayla may also use other toys later on.

6. Catherine can no longer cum unless Kayla gives her permission.

7. Catherine's body is now Kayla's property and she will use it in any way she sees fit as long as it is not put in any danger or it does not cross any of the limits.

8. Because Catherine is now Kayla's slave, Catherine's main purpose in life will be to please Kayla.

9. Catherine is not allowed to have sexual or romantic relations with anyone else but Kayla, and this also includes sexual or romantic thoughts during masturbation.

10. In addition to Cahterine's attire, Kayla will text and/or e-mail daily commands for Catherine to complete. And whenever she does one of these commands, Catherine must take pictures or videos to prove that she did it.

Any of these rules could be borken, but only if Kalya says so, otherwise Catherine is forced to follow them.
-------------------------------
Thanks for the positive feedback everybody, and glad to see you're enjoying the story!

38/male/partially bi/switch
D/s Status: Protector, Dom and Daddy of pixie.dust

I love meeting new, nice, smart people. I communicate through Discord mainly.

What are my limits/likes/supplies?
Click here!

Check Out my Literary Works
Targeting the Ignored [Fiction]
Some Stuff I've Done (Non-Fiction)
Komodo Jones is offline   Reply With Quote