Thread: Fiction: Right down the hall
View Single Post
Old 12-02-2014, 10:08 AM   #31
Sexualobster

Show me some love people! Tell me i'm not just writing for myself

Anja

Is that James? I wondered as a figure came running towards me. It is James.

"Hey James." I said rather nonchalantly.
"Hey Anja. Come with me for a second." James said without a pause, grabbing my hand and pulling me across the hall.

"Hey wait why-" I tried to say but that he didn't miss a beat. He pulled me into an empty classroom and slammed the door shut behind us. What was he planning on doing...?

"Hey so two questions. Firstly, it's Winter, why are you wearing a short skirt? You look a bit ridiculous with a big jacket and exposed legs." He asked out of breath and quickly like a child who couldn't stop asking questions.

"We-" I tried to answer before getting cut off again.

"Secondly, can you give me your bra and panties?" James finally added without an even slight change in voice. He had said it in the same way he would've asked to borrow a pen. I stood there with a slightly stunned look on my face. Was this really the same James? He was never this forward and always brushed off all my casual flirts in the kitchen.

"It's... it's freezing outside. There's a bloody blizzard." I argued back. Being cold was my bigger worry, I didn't even compute what he was asking me to do.

"Well you seemed to be fine with just a short skirt, what difference do your panties make."

A huge difference James. I was freezing my legs off for fashion as is.

"Uh-" I tried to say something before being cut off again.

"Listen, you made Rosy go through all that embarrassment last night I figured I should return the favour. I have the video, I call the shots. Take your bra off, and give me your panties."

Last night a new James was born. One that wasn't shy to ask what he wanted. Not shy to take advantage of a situation like this.

I reached under my skirt, and pulled down my panties, lifting my leg slightly to take them off completely. I held my hand out to James, panties in hand, waiting for him to take it. He took it with a smile.

"Good. Now bra."

I looked at James with a slightly annoyed face but I would be lying if I said this wasn't turning me on slightly as well. I unzipped my jacket and took it off. I was just wearing a thin loose top underneath the jacket which I promptly reached under and unhooked my bra.

"Nope. Take off your shirt and do it."

I stopped with my hand under my shirt and sighed. I pulled my hand out and grabbed both sides of my top, pulling it over my head. I shot a glance at James and tossed the shirt onto my jacket. My bra was already loose so I just pulled the straps off my shoulder and let my tits hang free. I think this was the first time James was going to see me topless. And in an empty lecture room of all places.

My tits were good. Like really good. They were a solid B cup that stood up on their own. James' eyes could not leave them and I let him stare for awhile. I raised my hand and handed the bra over to him.

"What are you gonna do with them you perv?" I said rather playfully, not really showing the bit of annoyance under my voice.

"Oh I dunno, maybe just jack off into them." James said looking around the room, before landing his eyes on mine with a smile upon saying the word jack.

"You know I would be more than happy to suck you off?" I offered. Just like I did the night before.

"Yeah i'm good for now. Maybe later tonight." He said walking away with my undergarments.

I stood there, topless just wearing a miniskirt and nothing else. This will be an interesting lecture.

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=82972
Sexualobster is offline   Reply With Quote