View Single Post
Old 11-15-2014, 01:56 AM   #31
Foxy Rose
Incurable romantic and dreamer

1. What are your choice of toppings on a hamburger?

Home made - bun, patty, lettuce, tomato, onion, egg and cheese
Restaurant - bun, patty, lettuce, tomato, onion and mushroom sauce

2. Rock, paper, or scissors?

Paper

3. Would you rather be trapped in an elevator, or stuck in traffic?

Since I have claustrophobia, being stuck in traffic isn't that bad and I've done that a couple of times

4. Have you ever read through a boyfriend/girlfriend/spouse’s phone?

Yes

5. Would you rather be male or female?

I love being female, but if I could be male for one day, I'd be okay with that. Just a change of scenery

6. When is the last time you ate peanut butter and jelly?

A couple months ago, leaning more towards a year ago

7. Would you rather date someone 10 years younger then you or 20 years older then you?

Currently dating someone 10 years younger than me! I could never go out with someone 20 years older than me since it is very close to my father's age

8. Have you ever broken a bone? If so, how?

Yes, when I was about 9 or 10 I broke my left arm. Bone out of skin and I still have the scars to prove it. I could have died from the blood loss but thankful that we had a wonderful teacher that was still at school and was able to get me medical attention fast enough

9. What was the first concert you went to see?

The first and only I've ever been to was seeing Westlife a couple of years back. Got last minute tickets and I nearly touched them. Bummer. Best day of my life when I was 17

10. At what age did you lose your virginity? If you’re still a virgin, what are your reasons for waiting?

18 and the guy was 16

11. What’s the first thing you notice about someone you’re attracted to?

Eyes, hands, lips and then bum

12. If you HAD to get a tattoo, what would you get and where would you get it?

A very good friend doodled my real name one day at college in a boring class. I still have the picture and I am thinking of getting it one of my breasts. Just in case I die and I am unrecognizable that would be the way to identify me. Sounds better in my head *giggles*. Also thinking of getting a butterfly on my ankle

13. Would you rather it be really cold and sunny, or really hot and rainy?

I prefer fall or spring seasons and I love rain so much. Prefer hot and rainy

14. What’s your last private message about?

Someone asking me to have them as a slave and blackmailing them via their Facebook page. Sorry I am happily taken and not interested in anything besides friendship. Easily noticed in my profile if you look hard enough

15. Do you have any particular getdare profiles that you like to visit often?

My guy's is number one. Then some of my friends and it's always nice to see who the people are who visit my profile. I'm curious like that

16. What’s the last movie you watched?

I watched Monster's University last night

17. What’s your favorite tv series?

The Vampire Diaries, The Originals, Pretty Little Liars, The Big Bang Theory, Game of Thrones, 2 Broke Girls, Mike & Molly, Monk, CSI, Bones. I actually have a large collection. So not just one that I like more than the other. I've recently gotten some of my childhood series and working through them

18. What was the last photo you took of?

Had to take a picture of my underwear for my guy

19. What’s your favorite getdare thread?

I love the AMA's. Always interesting to see what people ask and answer. I think therein lies some truths and lies. Also I love looking at the stories

20. What was the last thing that you said outloud?

It's FUCKING COLD!!!! About an hour ago

Hufflepuff 💛
Flower: 🌻
Sun sign: ♈
Moon sign: ♊
Rising sign: ♋
She / her / hers

My AD looking for a DOM

For a love like this is what I crave, deserve, desire, need and want

Every breath, every hour, has come to this

I just want you to know who I am
Foxy Rose is offline   Reply With Quote