Thread: Fiction: Right down the hall
View Single Post
Old 10-19-2014, 04:03 PM   #13
Sexualobster

Thanks Peter and greenmist! Keep em coming! Read this part slowly. Don't rush through the text. Imagine each paragraph.

James

Anja threw the dildo over to Rosy who caught it flimsily. She look like she had just seen a ghost. Anja passed the phone over to me, it was already in video mode. Rosy was in a state of shock it seemed. I don't know why she had been so quick to accept Anja's deal but it seemed she had regretted it.

"Alright then" Anja said beaming. "James start recording. Rosy, whenever you're ready." Anja said, still smiling a huge smile. I look at Rosy who was just staring at me in disbelief.

"I-" Rosy said before cutting herself off.

"Yes?" Anja asked curiously.
"No I... I didn't account for this." Rosy finally answered. Anja, confused at what she was trying to say just shook it off.
"Well it's happening. So get to it."

Rosy looked straight at me, through the phone camera lens.
"Please be kind James." I lowered the phone a bit and felt ashamed.

I'm not on Anja's side! Rosy i'm so sorry!

But I didn't say anything. I just kept the camera trained on Rosy. The red dot on the corner meaning it's recording. Rosy looked around the bed and picked up the dildo, slowly looking between me and Anja, breathing extremely quickly. She slowly brought the dildo closer to her thighs.

"Open those legs up." Anja commanded from the side. She was staring at Rosy, with childish glee. Rosy did another round of Anja and I with her eyes before she slowly pulled her legs apart. She was facing the camera and she still had a look of shock on her face. Her pussy split wide as she brought the dildo down on it. She was now just staring at her own clit, while she ever so slowly moved the dildo up and down her clitoris. She was slowly rubbing her clit, her mouth still gaping open.

"Flip the switch Rosy." Anja said once more. Rosy looked up at her, begging her with her eyes but was met with Anja's cold smile. Rosy slowly brought her thumb up to the tip of the dildo and the dildo turned into a vibrator. Rosy immediately closed her eyes as the vibrator whirred to life. She kept it still on her clit for a few seconds, taking a deep breath. She then began slowly rubbing it up and down again. I was keeping the camera steady but I wasn't looking at the camera. I was staring at Rosy in disbelief.

"James I-" Rosy said, her eyes closed, cut off by herself letting off a little gasp, as if she was suppressing a cough.

"Go on James, get her from a few different angles. She looks better from the left." I looked at Anja and then back at Rosy who was caught up in her own emotions.

I began walking in an arc around Rosy who had quickened her hand motions ever so slightly and had now tilted her head back, her eyes still closed. I was standing on her right now getting a view sort of from the top, showing off Rosy's full form.

She continued rubbing herself with the vibrator, as it whirred on through her now slightly moist pussy. It was being pressed into her skin as she began making the most minuscule gyrating motions. I didn't really notice it at first, but her hips were moving slowly into the motions of the vibrator.

She's enjoying this.

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=82972
Sexualobster is offline   Reply With Quote