View Single Post
Old 07-26-2014, 06:58 PM   #232
aaannn

Default Day 6,PM dares

Fortunately I haven't received any new ones.
I did the one from yesterday.

DARE:
Get 2 glasses, each must be at least a pint but you can use bigger if you want. I'm thinking the bigger the glasses you use, the better chances you have of earning more points, but the number of points of course is ultimately up to the director.

So start by putting as many ice cubes into your pussy as you can, wait for them to melt, then release the water into the glass. Do this until the first glass is completely full.

Repeat this process with your ass. So now you should have 2 full glasses of water, one of which has been in your pussy and one that has been in your ass. It's completely up to you, but you must choose one glass to drink in its entirety, and the other glass you must pour over your head. How long you wait before rinsing your mouth out and/or cleaning up is your decision, but again, I think the longer you wait, the more points you should get.

REPORT:
I have never done anything like this and reading it I though it was relatively easy.
First I put 3 ice cubes in my pussy. I caught outcoming water in a bowl. But when I transferred it to the glass and saw how little liquid I received I realized this is going to be hard!
After an hour I had less then half of pint and my pussy was burning.
So I switched to ass. 3 ice cubes in. Water out... uf, it was so disgusting I stopped.
This dare I'm absolutely not able to do.
Almost half of pint of pussy water was still in front of me. I went over my limits and gave it a try. A little sip. It's not thaaaaat bad, but I didn't drink it.

I really did my best, I hope the punishment will not be to harsh.
Dislikes: moderate pain and humiliation
Limits: pee, poo, public, pic/video, family, friends, blood, diapers, illegal

Currently in Seven days of masturbation
Trying to get cured in the Asylum for naughty girls
Favorite dare: Full day of control
My PM Tasks
Toys that I have
aaannn is offline   Reply With Quote