View Single Post
Old 07-26-2014, 06:15 PM   #230
aaannn

Quote:
Originally Posted by master.josh.a View Post
Due to the number of you who get up during the night you will all sleep naked with your legs ties to the corner of your bed to keep your legs spread open so during the night your wetness can be assessed, your wetness level as well as any naughty dream should be reported each morning
Night 3:
Previous nights my hornyness didn't let me sleep more then 6 hours per night. Worn out I decided to give me a break - I tied my legs only during the pussy wetness checks.
The first measurement was done before sleeping. The wetness was only 3-4. But enough to use pussy juices as a lube for a finger that I pushed inside my ass. Since my legs were stretched due to the tie I managed to finger it just with the tip of my finger. But rubbing myself and thinking of licking head surgeon's feet while my boyfriend is whipping my ass almost made me cum in few seconds. I immediately stopped. I didn't even dare to measure the pussy wetness.
I untied myself and didn't set any alarm.
But... I woke up 4 hours later. I tied my legs again to find my pussy wetness at level 2. I repeated the procedure which I did before going to sleep. I was able to edge 2 times. Wetness didn't increase. I guess I'm running out of juice
I woke up again in 2 hours. Hmmm, pussy wetness was 4.
After I untied the legs I tried to get back to sleep. I stayed in bed for 2 more hours but didn't sleep much.
I also had to get up to get a glass of water.
Dislikes: moderate pain and humiliation
Limits: pee, poo, public, pic/video, family, friends, blood, diapers, illegal

Currently in Seven days of masturbation
Trying to get cured in the Asylum for naughty girls
Favorite dare: Full day of control
My PM Tasks
Toys that I have
aaannn is offline   Reply With Quote