View Single Post
Old 07-23-2014, 03:21 PM   #176
aaannn

Day 3 report

The alarm rung only six hours after I had gone to sleep. I opened my eyes thinking about re-setting it, but before doing it “Asylum” though struck me. Before getting to the bathroom I got so excited that I felt pussy juice sliding down my leg. I took a cold shower, put 2 ice cubes in my ass, reapplied the ducktape over my clit and opened the computer.
I got a little disappointed finding out that there is only one new task which is to be done during sleeping.
So I went back and re-read the general rules. “No panties and bra in private and when online” is a nice, but easy rule. I decided to challenge myself and to go over my limits.
I put on jeans and sports T-shirt (one of those that have double bra layers). Watching my erected nipples I got scared that my pussy wetness will show soon. So I stuck sanitary napkin on the jeans and went out to do an errand in the city center.
I could have parked my car on the parking lot, owned by my destination organization, but I decided to do it more than 1 km away. So I had to walk in the busiest pedestrian streets in the town without panties and bra. My pussy was burning when I started observing people. I watched if they were noticing that I have no bra. I got surprised… I caught some eye contacts, mostly by men, but nobody was my tits. Also when I spoke to the person in my destination organization I didn’t receive any unusual look.
Even though I felt that sanitary napkin is not enough. I went to a bar and use the toilet. I put a tampon into my pussy. Relieved and refreshing myself in front of a mirror, I noticed that I’m actually not showing obviously that I have no bra. The sports T-shirts are good!
On the way back to the car I decided to search for girls without bra. Instead of observing if anybody is looking at my tits, I looked at all the tits I could on the streets. It was a very nice walk. The first girl I spotted without a bra was in gray T-shirt - give away were the erected nipples. She had very small tits but overall she was very sexy.
Observing tits I completely understood why I was not getting the expected attention. My tits are medium sized and with slow walk and sports T-shirt they were just nothing special. But I also realized how nice it is to walk on a busy street in summer. Watching different size tits bouncing, tits squeezed in tiny T-shirts, no-bra tit (I spotted 9 girls that were for sure not wearing bra).
I got confident enough to call my friends (a couple). We met in a bar. I think he didn’t notice, but as she sat down her eyes stopped on my tits
Dislikes: moderate pain and humiliation
Limits: pee, poo, public, pic/video, family, friends, blood, diapers, illegal

Currently in Seven days of masturbation
Trying to get cured in the Asylum for naughty girls
Favorite dare: Full day of control
My PM Tasks
Toys that I have
aaannn is offline   Reply With Quote