View Single Post
Old 07-04-2014, 04:50 PM   #24
An_Jon
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaberwocky View Post
The chance on damage prevents it, but I fantasize how it would be if a woman would trample my balls and just stand on them while I am unable to stop her.
I posted on firecracker by accident, I'll do you too.

Your balls are nothing but toys for more superior beings to play with. Of they want to crush them then they should be crushed. You certainly are not a superior being, even a fucking amoeba beats you in terms of what it can offer to the gene pool.

Y'know what? That's why you fantasise about having your tiny balls crushed. You know that someone as pathetic as you should be kept as far away from the gene pool a possible. Maybe then we can start to regain some progress towards the betterment of the human race, once we've eliminated the chance of more scum like you from holding the rest of us back.

You pussy too! You're scared of the damage! What a cry baby! Let her do it. Let her eliminate all possibilities that, in 100 years, there will be any more evidence of your shite existence. Get the fuck out of my sight, and take your putrid ball-sack with you.

Same as above: I have received anal from a female, however I am yet to give anal to a female.

I like talking to new people. Come and say hello if you'd like to get to know me

26 | M | UK | Bisexual | Switch | Punmaster
About Me | My Blog | BDSM Test

Come and play with me:
My AMA
My KIK - and rules on using it!

An_Jon is offline   Reply With Quote