View Single Post
Old 05-30-2014, 01:34 PM   #7
forrest.livingston8
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Literally View Post
Great minds dare alike
Indeed! Let's add a bit to it, then, as well: Bring your big black dildo. This comes after your orgasm from the small pink one.

Get naked again, get on your ass and lay down. Use your black dildo to edge yourself twice within five minutes. Bring yourself to orgasm. Repeat this with five minutes of edging followed by an orgasm until either half an hour goes by, or you hear someone coming close enough that you could be seen.

Pictures for evidence in this case should be a picture of you laying down with the dildo in you, and a picture of you licking the dildo of your juices. Make sure to tell us how you tasted.

-

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheLonelyStoner View Post
I love both these ideas guys, but am worried that I will become a wimp if I have the option to put my clothes back on. Need to think of a way to force me so there is no going back! Also what to wear? More details please <3

Love, TheLonelyStoner x
Don't worry, I get you naked again right quick. And, as a fun bonus, stay naked for the rest of your walk after you finish orgasming with the black dildo. Your clothing should be left somewhere safe so you can come back to get it, or you may take a large purse.

As far as clothing, do you have a formal dress/gown that you wouldn't mind getting a wee bit dirty?

Your Signature And You!, a guide to signatures starring Fran the neophyte piņata.
So You Want To Request A Dare?, some guidelines on how to dare to be dared.
forrest.livingston8 is offline   Reply With Quote