Thread: Fiction: Jenna and Lela
View Single Post
Old 05-28-2014, 04:23 PM   #21
Mythdare

Default Jenna and Lela PART 10 The human toilet

Jenna and Lela had left Tom back at their house. Jenna dails Jackie's number and waits for her to answer the call ; Hey Jackie, Go to the public toilets at Wastechester Garden. I am on my way mistress. Lela opens a stall door and sits down to pee.. Jenna walks into the stall too and pulls Lela's jeans up at the point she starts peeing, the light blue coloured jeans slowly get darker and darker. The jeans are damp and smelly. Jenna laughs and Lela looks at her annoyed ; These were my last pair you cunt. They continue to wait outside till Jackie arrives.
They can see her walking towards them from a distance. Have you set everything up? asks Lela. Yeah I did.. Jackie stops infront of the two girls ; Why are your jeans all soaked Lela? I pissed myself thanks to Jenna.. anyway start undressing yourself.. OUT HERE?! Jackie looks around and sees atleast 10 people walking down the street. She is afraid.. but she loves the feeling so much. She drops her pants and thong on the floor, her top gets ripped off by Jenna and her bra is thrown in the bushes. Follow me says Lela. Jackie silently follows into the man's toilet. A rather stranger piece of equipment is set-up at the back of the room.
She walks towards it and notices it is a toilet. She drops on her knees and the urinoir is attached to her face, another device is putt in her mouth to keep it open at all times. Her tits stick out underneath and her leggs get wide spread and tied up.
Jenna checks one last time if everything is locked. Lela puts a note above Jackie with : I am a slut. I need punishment. Jackie's phone number is on the bottom of the note with : Call me to fuck any time, underneath it. Lela and Jenna walk out and open the door to the toilets fully so that even people on the street can spot her. She feels scared now, not knowing what to expecr.. A guy walks in and freezes when he spots Jackie. He walks up to her and reads the note, he then unzips and starts taking a piss on Jackie. She can feel the warm and soaking piss drenching all over her, some of it fills up her mouth, she has no choice but to swallow it all. She does and tastes the salty flavour spreading in her mouth. Then he shoves his cock down her throat and shots his load down it. Hetakes a picture and leaves.
10 minuts later a group of young guys walk in, they see the poor girl in an urinoir soaked in urine. They unzip and start pissing, two of the guys piss in her mouth, forcing her to drink it all. One of them even starts fingerbanging her, she squirts and they start laughing. Jackie feels a terrible, they cum on her and leave. The warm cum and piss make her feel so aroused.
Jenna and Lela walk back in again. They detach her and set her up in another sort of device, it looks like a normal toilet. After that they leave again. Her body is laying on the floor in all the piss and her face has a toilet seat on it with scat fan written all over it.
A guy walks in and walks into one of the stalls, he needed to go so bad that he didn't notice Jackie at all. Fuck no toilet paper! Jackie is in the next stall! She can hear him come closer.
He turns around the corner and sees Jackie laying on the floor. He reads the toilet seat and shrugs. He sits down on her face and takes a shit right on her. The poop is laying on her fave and she can't move! more and more comes out. Her mouth is getting stuffed now. He wipes his ass and stuffs the used papers in her pussy. He then starts pissing on the shit covering her face. It turns into a disgusting pool of warm dark yellow piss with shit floating in it.
The guy leaves and closes the door. Jackie feels it has been a while since that guy had come in. She swallows some substance that's left in her mouth. She hears the door. She can see Lela now. Lela looks at her and takes a picture.. lets putt this as your facebook profile picture. Jackies starts crying. She wants to be escape this nightmare. It is 5 o'clock says Lela calmly.. I will untie you now. Jackie stands up and wipes some shit off her tits. Lela grabs her by the arm and pushes her outside. Now go home so you can clean yourself, you disgust me ! Jackie walks off sobbing.. A few people watch her as she passes by naked covered in shit, piss and cum.

Likes : underwear control, piss, cum, cei, joi, humiliation, semi-public, anal, crossdressing

Jenna and Lela : A story about fetishes and extreme humiliation.
READ MY STORY
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=177584

My Title : Sissy ( will upload pics soon )
EARN A TITLE !
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=179895
Mythdare is offline   Reply With Quote