Thread: Fiction: Jenna and Lela
View Single Post
Old 05-25-2014, 03:10 PM   #16
Mythdare

Default Jenna and Lela PART 8 A backdoor full justice

A backdoor full justice part 1/2

Lela her face gets a full load of the milk. It covers her breasts and slowly covers the rest of her body too. The police officer looks at them with his eyes wide open, confused by what he is looking at, he walks closer towards them and sees they are tied up. A small stream of milk is still escaping Jenna's asshole. Jenna looks at him and says : Please sir, untie us and release us from our humiliation. Carl, you may call me Carl ;he replies. Jenna looks up and sees he is unzipping his pants. NO PLEASE! Carl pushes his cock in Jenna's mouth. Mhmhm shut up girl! Suck it, suck it hard. She feels the cock getting harder, slowly sliding deeper and deeper down her throat. Carl holds the back of Jenna's head and pushes it towards his stomach. Jenna notices she has no breath left. She can't push him away her hands are tied. Carl grabs her harder and moans ahh. He looks at Lela, so you two were experimenting outdoors? dirty sluts, I think you need to be punished some more? Jenna is gagging on Carl's cock while Lela releases her bladder. Carl slowly removes his cock put of Jenna's mouth. A large amount of slime drips of the top. He unties the girls and drags them into the car.
He starts driving. Lela turns to Jenna while licking some milk of her tits, can you help Jenna?
Jenna implies, sit on the backseat while facing me. Jenna waits till Lela has done so and then she starts pissing on Lela, the milk drips off with a huge amount of piss streaming down Lela's face onto her naked body. The car suddenly stops, Carl opens their doors and pushes the two girls into a small cell. Carls turns on his phone and starts to film. If you too fistfuck eachother two hours long.. He closes the door behind him. Then I will let both of you go. Jenna had no problem with such thing, however Lela would't be able to take it.. not even for a minut. Lela her face turns white she looks up to Carl : please don't let us do that. Carl, now feeling very cheerful smiles at her : No.. just you for two hours, your friend her asshole gapes enough already. Carl uses his handcuffs on Lela and looks at Jenna, your turn girl.. he smiles and continues filming. Jenna forces one fist up Lela's wet cunt, Lela screams and moans harder then ever, the pussy juice flows out of her cunt. Its all white and creamy. Carl looks at Jenna : Also the other hole you cumslut! Carl ties Lela's legg up in the air so that Jenna can use both fists on the poor girl. She pushes the fists up Lela's butthole, she starts crying and tries to release herself, a puddlenof her juice has formed underneath her.
Now shove them in deep and fuck the shit out of her! Jenna them in deep and back out, fiercly back and out. Lela screams and screams from both joy and pain. Lela squirts onto Jenna and starts making spastic movement on the floor. Carl laughs and forces Jenna to continue.. after 10 minuts, Lela squirts again. Carl smiles and sees Lela is about to pass out : you can stop for 5 minuts now.. after that we will continue with some other fun things.

Likes : underwear control, piss, cum, cei, joi, humiliation, semi-public, anal, crossdressing

Jenna and Lela : A story about fetishes and extreme humiliation.
READ MY STORY
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=177584

My Title : Sissy ( will upload pics soon )
EARN A TITLE !
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=179895
Mythdare is offline   Reply With Quote