View Single Post
Old 04-20-2009, 08:50 PM   #12
Bloxo
getDare Devil

After a few minutes of arguing Hana finally gave in, Holly had been much less resistant after all they weren't going to be naked and they could get changed quickly enough, but Hana did reach the condition that the other girls would cover the boys eyes while they were changing. Laura had gone off to hana's room to find something appropriate with the express instruction 'nothing designer!' Holly and Hana were stood a tad nervously in front of the fireplace, Hana was just trying to think what Laura would pick for them, she couldn't think of anything too bad in her collection, but then she had quite an extensive one.
The door opened and Laura came in with her arms full of clothes, her choice was an interesting one.
"Ok girls take off those dresses and I'll hand you your new outfits."
Hana pointed at the guys, who then sat down on the floor in front, Tina covered Edward's eyes, Beth covered Giles and finally Laura dumped the clothes in front of John and used a scarf that she had found as a blindfold.
Satisfied the two dresses came off, Laura had to help Holly with some straps on the back and then the dress dropped to the floor and Holly's tender frame stepped out, Hana was busy undoing the clasps on the front while Laura was sorting the clothes into piles. After a minute Hana's dress fell too revealing a very slim yet healthy frame in some very cute pink underwear, hana covered her chest with her arms, she was very shy about her figure, but she needn't have been.
"Ok girls, I have tried to find you something nice for our forest outing, so here are your piles, but first..." She gesteured with her arm and the boys eyes were revealed, but instead of the expected whistles and cat calls they just sat there and stared in a deep fascination. Hana, still covering with one arm crouched down and gathered the clothes and then ran off behind the sofa. Holly did a little spin and blew a quick kiss before doing the same. A minute later Holly was the first to emerge, for her Laura had picked some White hotpants and a pink boob tube which wondefully complemented Holly's 32C's. Hana on the other hand didn't really want to come out, but eventually she took a deep breath and became visible, smirks and giggles emerged. Laura had picked for her something of an old halloween costume that had never been used and in fact was almost a kid's size, it was a white leotard with a dab of cotton wool on the bum and the cleavage was rather low cut and it had a slit down the middle of the back., she also had some thin grey tights, despite Hana's small frame she still seemed to be busting out of the outfit.
"Put on the ears." Laura chimed.
Rather begrudingly Hana reached to the floor and pick up a headband with some bunny ears attached, being careful not to bend over as her arse was very much on show with this costume. she put them on and stood there deflated.
"Don't worry hana, this is nothing compared to what the boys will get later." Laura whispered into Hana's ear.To the crowd "Right, enough gawking, grab a bottle or two of something and let's go!

Likes/Dislikes/Limits/Toys
PM DARES!

I'm straight and will only take Dares from Girls, please bear this in mind when writing to me.

Please be genuine, be fun and have a good heart...with a sadistic streak hehe...6 inches

Curious about me or Poland? check out my Youtube!
Bloxo is offline   Reply With Quote