View Single Post
Old 04-20-2009, 04:37 PM   #10
Bloxo
getDare Devil

"I hope he doesn't get caught." Hana said nervously, she liked this maid, she didn't want to have a new one.
"I hopes he doess. It would bee highlariousss." Giles sozzled in. It was then that the door opened once more and John strolled through holding his prize thong in the air, there was also a weird bulge in his trouser leg but nobody noticed that. There was a gasp from the room.
"Goods workses lad!" Cheered Giles.
"What did I miss?" asked John.
"Not much, they were too busy worrying that you would be caught and we'd have to end the game. which in my opinion could use a little something." replied laura. The room listened in, by now the alcohol had made the group more perceptive to new ideas. "I say we go up through the woods and play up there, we've got enough booze to take and we have to worry about damaging furniture and upsetting maids around here, plus a bit of cold will stop us from drifting off, after all these dares have been pretty dull." There was a moments silence there while all considered, everyone had got into the swing of this game now and if it could be more fun then they should take the chance. Giles was the first to jump in.
"We coulds make fire!" This new idea grabbed Edward and johns attention, all guys want to make fire. So now half the group were up for it. It was then that Tina emerged from the bathroom, her white dress was now covered in yellow splotches stained into the fabric to join the smear of red wine, her hair was very damp and had gone slightly curly.
"What's going on?" She asked.
"We're going into the woods!" Cheered Laura, almost doing a little jump of enthusiasm.
"Cool, lets add mud to my stain collection." Tina giggled.
"Hang on, I'm not getting this dress ruined!" Yelped Hana.
"Me either!" joined Holly.
"Then get changed, surely you have plenty of clothes here hana and you two are about the same size (in reality holly was an 8 while hana was a 6). It will be loads of fun I promise you." Laura was looking rather keen now, hana mulled it over and then...
"...Fine, let's go Holly."
"Wait, where are you going?" Asked Laura.
"To get changed, where do you think?" Replied hana.
"But you two are getting changed in here, I'm choosing the clothes!"

Likes/Dislikes/Limits/Toys
PM DARES!

I'm straight and will only take Dares from Girls, please bear this in mind when writing to me.

Please be genuine, be fun and have a good heart...with a sadistic streak hehe...6 inches

Curious about me or Poland? check out my Youtube!
Bloxo is offline   Reply With Quote