View Single Post
Old 04-19-2009, 01:37 PM   #7
Bloxo
getDare Succubus

The game went on for a while longer, but ever staying tame. Hana had barely done any dares, though she did agree to do a funny dance, however she had now had quite a few shots and being new to alcohol didn't realise what was to come. Edward after his dare earlier had taken a few truths for safeties sake, but did a lap dance for Giles and given the girls a flash of his underwear, some red and black silk boxers. Giles had been a madman and refused no dare, therefore the girls had already seen him run naked to the front door and back, after which Laura had confiscated his briefs and thrown them on the fire, the group decided that given the state of them that it was the best place for them.
Holly had been coerced into flashing her bra, if ever so quickly (quickly enough to rip on of the green straps on her dress over her left shoulder) it was a nice flowery violet piece and the boys had all cheered to see it. She had also dunked her head in the fountain, so her make up was a little smeared and also they found out that she literally turned on by nature and the outdoors which put some interesting ideas into the boys heads. Tina after having confessed that her dress was ruined soon found it more so, as she ended up having a load of the left over food pelted at her, in enthusiasm Laura had even tipped a jug of custard over her head, after which Tina had spent a lot of time in the bathroom doing her best at a clean up.
Beth being a bit more intoxicated than the rest had danced around in her lacy blue bra and panties, her breasts bouncing around to hypnotize the boys, she had also jumped in the fountain in those undies which had left the boys covering their packages as they stood and watched.
Laura all in black now had several spatters of custard patterned over her front which decorated her C cups again much to the boys delight after her incident with Tina, in terms of dares she had been slightly and surprisingly reserved, though she had lifted her skirt up so that the boys could see some silky black knickers on a rather firm behind and had taken a light spanking from the group. John had a bit of a rough time, Tina was still annoyed over the incident with Edward and took it out on him by getting him lower his trousers and have his white boxers drenched with water, he had also been made to moon the group and it was his dare next, this one coming from Laura.
"I dare you to go into the maids room and fetch us a pair of her knickers." The group fell silent.

Likes/Dislikes/Limits/Toys
PM DARES!

I'm straight and will only take Dares from Girls, please bear this in mind when writing to me.

Please be genuine, be fun and have a good heart...with a sadistic streak hehe...6 inches

Curious about me or Poland? check out my Youtube!
Bloxo is offline   Reply With Quote