Thread: Fiction: Jenna and Lela
View Single Post
Old 05-08-2014, 05:31 PM   #10
Mythdare

Post Jenna and Lela PART 6 Forever a slave

Jackie walks around the streetcorner she looks on her watch and sees that its almost 8 o'clock. Tonight she would be alone again, mom and dad were going to visit grandma and stay there for one day, Jackie was left behind to watch the cat.
She is almost home now, someone is walking towards her from the other side of the street.
The girl stops and looks at Jackie, without any thinking Jackie says loudly ; Hey! You are that girl who peed herself during class. Jenna looked at her and smiled ; yes.. that's me.
I have to pee bad and I happen to walk into you.. is it okay if I can use your toilet, I need to walk very far and I have bad bladder control. Jackie thinks for a quick second but then answers yes. Jenna walks with her towards her house. Jackie opens the frontdoor and point through the hallway ; second door left .. uhh what is your name anyway? Jenna, and you?
Jackie :she smiles and goes into the livingroom. Jenna opens the frontdoor again and lets Lela in. Jackie opens the door to the hallway and gets jumped by Lela, Jenna quickly uses the handcuffs that Lela had taken with her she also uses duct-tape to tie up Jackie's legs.
Well well if this ain't the dirty slut that fucked my boyfriend.
What are you doing here! Let me go! Calm down Jackie we are here to make you look like a slut, you already know how to act like one. Jenna, call your friends so we can start. Alright Lela. Lela puts a gaping device in Jackie's mouth. She sits down on Jackie's face and starts pissing ; swallow it you slut. Jenna starts to record. Lela uses a scissor to cut Jackie her clothes so they can be removed. They are here Jenna walks up to the door. Hi guys! Hi Jenna which girl is it? The slut laying down in that puddle of piss.
Lets start guys, 6 guys walk in and pull their cocks out. They make her put her ass up in the air and Lela spreads the girl her ass cheecks and puts a funnel in.
The guys start to piss in the funnel till they are empty. Jackie tries to scream and starts making spastic movement. Lela puts a buttplug in and then turns her over.
The guys start gaping her mouth and banging her pussy. Jackie screams and stutters ; aahh fuck aah my ass aahhh, make her shut up Lela, Lela takes her thong off and stuffs it down the poor girl her throat. Hold her down! guys put her some yoga pants on.. now rip it open at her pussy and bang her hard till her pussy is red. They fucked her 50 minuts long and her pussy was in agony, Jackie could barely breath from the orgasms and the thong made it worser. Take her outside guys, Jackie is scared now she tries to resist, that small bridge next to her house should do said Jenna. They tied Jackie to the bridge, you can bukkake her guys ; said Lela smiling. Aahhh yes you slut, Jackie feels the warm cum touching her lips and breasts, she feels humiliated, a real disgrace.
Then one cums on her pussy, Jackie shrieks! She tries to yell but the thong refuses her.
Bye guys see ya next time ; bye Jenna! Lela takes one last look at jackie laughs and walks to her car. Jenna looks at Jackie, she kneels and whispers ; I will send you this video for your presentation at school tomorrow, then we will have some more fun after the break.
Hope someone releases you soon.. bye Jackie! Jenna opens the car door and sits down on the passangers seat, Lela has undressed herself and looks at Jenna.. Wanna walk home naked?

( want to read Jenna and Lela PART 7 A night to remember? )

Leave thoughts down below

Likes : underwear control, piss, cum, cei, joi, humiliation, semi-public, anal, crossdressing

Jenna and Lela : A story about fetishes and extreme humiliation.
READ MY STORY
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=177584

My Title : Sissy ( will upload pics soon )
EARN A TITLE !
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=179895

Last edited by Mythdare; 05-08-2014 at 05:37 PM.
Mythdare is offline   Reply With Quote