Thread: Fiction: Jenna and Lela
View Single Post
Old 05-06-2014, 05:37 AM   #8
Mythdare

Post Jenna and Lela PART 4 The dirty cheater

Lela looks around, these 5 minuts had already been terrifying and she doesn't know if Jenna will come back soon, she hopes she does.. Suddenly, there is man trying to change clothes but 1 and 2 were already in use, he has reached the third room ; damnit, closed too!
Now she knows for sure that he is going to walk into hers ! Jenna takes the skirt off and puts on a pair of jeans that she had just picked in the store, she opens the door of the changing room and starts to make a walk through the store, whilst doing so she pisses herself till the jeans are soaked, she takes them off in the store, anyone could see her taking off these pissy jeans. She hangs them back up iin the store and walks in her thong back to the changing room. The thong is taken off and gets stuffed in her pussy, she puts the mini skirt back on and decides to check up on Lela. Lela sees the man coming around the corner walking right onto her room. He sees her and walks in fast. He closes the curtain and immideatly pulls his cock out. She looks at him with eyes that beg him to stop.
He starts finger banging her, you slut! Ahh you like it when I fuck you? Don't you?
She squirts over his cock, his cock slides in and pushes all the way in, she moans.
Jenna walks in the store where she had left Lela, she opens the curtains and sees Lela with cum dripping out of her vagina looking at her gladly.
She releases Lela from the device and asks where her clothes are..
Lela looks around, they took all my clothes. Doesn't matter I bought a coat sneakers and I still have a thong in my pussy for you to wear. The coat didn't cover her ass and pussy but the thong partly did. They walked out of the store, the shop assistant looking at them as they leave. There's a larger crowd in front of the exit of the mall.
When they got closer to the exit, Jenna takes off Lela's coat and drops the poor girl her thongto her ankles and shouts ; LOOK A NAKED CUMSLUT ! The crowd turns around and are all looking and Lela now, Lela stands up and shuffles with the thong on her ankles through the crowd letting them picture her, film her and call her names.
She had never been so humiliated! Never ever! Jenna's phone buzzes, she takes it out of her purse and looks at the screen, its a mp4 file send by a friend of hers...
She opens it up and sees Tom getting fucked by a girl from school.
She looks at Lela who is far from the crowd now ; I'll talk to her back home she whispers.

(want to read Jenna and Lela PART 5 revenge is sticky?)

Leave thoughts down below

Likes : underwear control, piss, cum, cei, joi, humiliation, semi-public, anal, crossdressing

Jenna and Lela : A story about fetishes and extreme humiliation.
READ MY STORY
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=177584

My Title : Sissy ( will upload pics soon )
EARN A TITLE !
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=179895

Last edited by Mythdare; 05-06-2014 at 05:43 AM.
Mythdare is offline   Reply With Quote