View Single Post
Old 04-11-2009, 10:20 PM   #38
SissiCD

Send a message via MSN to SissiCD Send a message via Yahoo to SissiCD
Default I get them all the time

Most often I seem to be walking around with a permanent boner and have little or no control over it.
I used to wear tight fitting swimmng trunks to the pool and that would get me into trouble. My boner was too big and was very hard to conceal. So hard that its shape was very prominantly outlined.
Once, after a dive I hauled myself out of the water and about a quarter of my hard on had become exposed for all to see and hadn't gone un-noticed. I now have to wear baggy boxer shorts.

I rarely forget to do up my fly bit once when I had done It just popped out. It was in school canteen and I was carrying my meal on a tray on my way to a table. I never heard the end of that one having been noticed by the loudest group of girls in the whole school.
That was only two occasios. My boner is often getting me into trouble.

Less embarrasing was during a game of tord not so long ago. I ended up having to strip and amazingly it wasnt hard at that stage but the dare was to get naked and stand in the middle with my hands on my head. You can easily imagine I grew a full size boner in front of everyone. The feeling of arousement that time was so wonderful it suprised me
you may add me on MSN or yahoo but conversation with unimaginative questions such as "asl?"" What you wearing?" "go on cam" etc then expect to be put on ignore
Most of my limits etc can be seen in my post at: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthrea...883#post132883

Last edited by SissiCD; 04-11-2009 at 10:23 PM.
SissiCD is offline   Reply With Quote