View Single Post
Old 04-22-2014, 10:14 PM   #30
LittleMissHangover

I heard the footsteps move towards Marcus. “Kyle, I… I just wanna sleep. I’m sorry.” I felt someone sit on the couch. “My little girl, I don’t really want to hear you apologies. You were supposed to do something, and again you didn’t.” This was Kyles’ voice, but he was sitting on the couch, and there was still somebody beside Marcus, because I didn’t hear the footsteps walk this way. “Sit up, slut.” I couldn’t move, I couldn’t even turn my head to see how many people were in the room, I felt embarrassed I was half naked in front of all these people. “I am talking to you, get up. Now.” I tried moving but it just made my stomach hurt more. “I.. Can’t.. Mov-“ I felt Kyle pull me up into his arms, and this made me even sicker. I got up, but not for the reason he wanted me to. I was going to puke right there in the living room, I turned around and was going to run into the kitchen when I realized what was beside Marcus. More like who, was beside him.

I was frozen in place, I didn’t have anywhere to go, I felt like my life had been pulled out right from under me. Karlie was sitting beside Marcus like a statue. She looked happy. Submissive, but happy. “I have… Kyle… I feel…” I ran towards the bathroom instead of the kitchen, locked the door and went straight to the toilet where I puked. Not only from being drunk, but also from seeing my bestfriend in the whole world, being a submissive.

“Ali, open the door.” It was Kyle. I had been lying on the bathroom floor what felt like hours. I couldn’t move, my body was weak and cold. Why did drinking have to be so painful? “Ali?” I tried to move, but nothing. He walked away. Peace and quiet again.

I heard something, it sounded like a key in a lock and then a door open. I opened my eyes, I must have fallen asleep in the short time that Kyle had to walk to our key hook in the bedroom. “You look disgusting Allesandra.” What a great compliment, he came over to me and picked me up over his shoulder. “You are making me sick again Kyle.” “I don’t care, you are to come into the bedroom and get cleaned up. You and I have guests and you still have a punishment to tend to.”

“I don’t think I did anything wrong, Kyle.” I was in a black dress that just covered my ass he took the butt plug out and placed it on the bedside table, it felt like freedom. “You were throwing up all over the house, and you drank without My permission. Stop trying to get out of your punishment. Do you want to be gagged?” I rolled my eyes and walked into the living room. “Darling, you are prolonging your punishment.” I walked towards the couch where Marcus and my former bestfriend were sitting. “Hello Marcus… And Karlie.” Marcus smiled and Karlie sat in front of him motionless. “You two are the life of the party.” I walked to the corner and kneeled with my hands crossed behind my back. I felt a blindfold go over my eyes, and Kyle start playing with my hair. “Up My darling, I’ll lead you to the couch I want you over My knee.” I stood up slowly and walked with Kyle who basically dragged me to his lap. “Okay now for another little bit of punishment. Open your mouth nice and wide Ali.” I did as I was told, I felt what I thought was Kyle’s cock go inside my mouth but it was too big to be his and I was still on his lap. “Don’t close your mouth on Marcus. Open it right up or you’re getting more of a beating.” I could feel Kyle’s hands moving up and down my ass getting it ready to be whipped.

Marcus was shoving himself down my throat, I could barely breathe and when I could I realized the situation I was in and didn’t want to be breathing. I had so much running through my head that I couldn’t even think about Kyle giving me my spankings. “She looks like she’s had enough.” Marcus stopped, pulled out of my mouth and looked at me. “We’ll see. Darling, do you understand what you did?” I nodded. “Do you understand why I am in charge?” I nodded again. Kyle gave me a little pat on the ass and I knew that he wanted me off and to kneel. Karlie who I hadn’t noticed in my deep thoughts had been watching the whole time. She looked jealous. Jealous of me? Or jealous that her Masters cock was 10 inches down my throat. It was painful seeing her like this, I wanted to talk to her but I knew that we would never get privacy.