View Single Post
Old 04-20-2014, 05:43 AM   #35
Komodo Jones
getDare Succubus

Default Week #2 Recap

Well to say right now that I am disappointed would be an understatement. The first week went so well and then this week, I only got one assignment turned into me. In the same regards SwitchBoyC only had two students who turned in assignments. At this rate, 75% of our remaining student body is going to be expelled by next week. Yes 75% because we only have four students left. One has been expelled, and one has left because he didn’t think this school was kinky enough. Here is the list for Week 2.

Headmaster of the School of Kink (Semester 3)
Komodo Jones

Teachers
1. Komodo Jones (Creative Writing)
2. DanHenceworth (IT/Presentation Skills)
3. kinkyboy27 (French)
4. SwitchBoyC (Biology)
5. MadScience (Physical Education)

Students
1. Nupple: 14 points
2. Court: 12.5 points
3. Jallevaro 8 points
4. lexidrake813: 2.5 points

Expelled Students
1. zweetcum (two weeks absence)

While Nupple and Court are tied for first place, the reason Nupple is first and Court is second is because Nupple was the only one who turned in an assignment to me and her points still have yet to be added. Also as stated in my assignment, all students who are late with my assignment get a .5 point reduction for every day that my assignment is late. It’s not that difficult people. I would know as I was a student in the last semester, and one of the teachers can vouch for me that I actually did my work. And at that time we had teachers in the teens and a student body of about 20. You only have five teachers, and one of them hasn’t even given an assignment yet! I have three theories as to why this has happened, I don’t want to have to believe the third one I have. Finally, this is not pick and choose which assignments you want to do; all assignments must be turned in. The next two topics I need to discuss seem completely pointless to discuss but I am obligated to do so. It is important for teachers to pay attention to these too.

One student asked me about extra credit…seems kind of pointless since she didn’t turn in an assignment in the first place but yes there is opportunity for extra credit. In the very first thread, there are two ways stated to get extra credit.
1. If a teacher thinks your work is exceptionally good.
2. If you send a picture of your task, IF the picture is not part of the assignment or if the assignment isn’t worth six points.
There is also another way to gain extra credit that we haven’t discussed. If you ask a teacher for an extra assignment, they may be willing to then again they may not. Some of us have ideas for extra assignments brewing in our heads. Of course after last weeks performance, I only see one doing so. Yeah I’m going to keep bringing that up because I’m pissed off about this. Generally speaking, extra credit assignments are more difficult than your regular assignments or worth less points, depending on your teacher’s whimsy at the moment.
The second thing I’d like to add is the concept of respect. This was also discussed in the first thread. Ways to gain respect include:

1. Completing assignments and reporting on it
2. Being the first to answer questions or assignments.
3. Showing signs of excitement to teachers.
Gaining respect is important because it is one of the three ways you can gain an orgasm, if you gain respect from three different teachers. Two of the students here have gained +1 respect point from me for being the first one to turn their assignments in. These respect points don’t add to your score but they are important in the long run, if the school even makes it that far. I may be the only teacher doing this right now but if teachers would want more details on this and why I am giving respect points let me know. As for the students what their purpose, well that still remains a secret.

I really want this school to succeed guys and you knew what you were in for when you signed up because this thing lasts until August 1st, and it’s already faltered in it’s second week. Don’t let this die and be serious for a change! All students who have not turned in an assignment will continue to lose .5 points every day for not turning in my assignment until they have lost 4 points.

38/male/partially bi/switch
D/s Status: Protector, Dom and Daddy of pixie.dust

I love meeting new, nice, smart people. I communicate through Discord mainly.

What are my limits/likes/supplies?
Click here!

Check Out my Literary Works
Targeting the Ignored [Fiction]
Some Stuff I've Done (Non-Fiction)

Last edited by Komodo Jones; 04-21-2014 at 06:59 AM.
Komodo Jones is offline   Reply With Quote