View Single Post
Old 03-09-2014, 08:14 PM   #15
LittleMissHangover

I woke up in pain, I shut most of the night out. I only remembered small things, like being thrown down the basement stairs, tied to the wall, and being sprayed down. I knew I got quite a beating though. I was lying on the concrete floor in the basement, I couldn’t move. Not because, I was restrained, but every time I tried to move I felt pain somewhere in my body. I shut my eyes and tried to fall back asleep.

It was three days before Kyle came downstairs. I was starving, dehydrated and needed a shower badly. I felt like I had gone through Hell. “Here.” He handed me something, I couldn’t lift my head to see what it was. “You need to eat.” I knew I didn’t have enough strength to do it. “Ali?” He was worried, and I think he realized what he did. He broke me down completely. “Ali, eat. For Me?” He tried multiple times. I felt like I was watching the world from outside of my body. “Okay, darling. I’m going to take you upstairs to the bedroom, so you can sleep where it’s soft.” He tried picking me up and I screamed, it hurt so bad. “I’m sorry…” I could feel his tears drop onto my naked body. He picked me up quickly and took me upstairs.

“She’s in here.” Kyle had a friend that was my doctor, someone who kept the secret from the rest of the world. “Jesus, what did you do to her?” I still had the bruises, and I hadn’t ate in more than 6 days. I was attempting to drink water. “She… Her… The punishment got out of hand,” Kyle knew what he had done to me. He hadn’t slept the whole time I was upstairs, and he wouldn’t touch me. “Allesandra, I am going to do an assessment on you to see if you have any breaks, tears, or anything.” I was wrapped in a robe, I didn’t want to be exposed to Dr. James. “I’m… Fine.” It hurt to speak, my throat still sore from the brutal face fuck the nights before. “I have to do this, you’re going to get very sick if you don’t start moving, and eating.” I switched positioning so I was sort of sitting up. Kyle joined me beside the bed, and held my hand. Dr. James started at my legs, every time he wrote something down I knew it was more than just a bruise. When he got to my ribs, Kyle had to hold me down. The pain was awful. “Kyle, we should be doing this at a hospital. She has cracks in at least three ribs, her foots broken, and she needs an IV so can start eating again.” I knew Kyle was skeptical about this, but he agreed.

I got a private room in the hospital which was nice, the only people who ever came into my room were Kyle, Dr. James, and my gyno Dr. Abbey. Once I started eating and getting fluids I felt a lot better. My ribs healed quickly, but my foot was taking some time. “I’m sure she can go home now. You need to find a different way to take your anger out, you could have killed her.” James, and Kyle were talking in the hallway. “I know, I just wish I didn’t do this to her. She’ll never forgive me.” He was right. I might have been healed up (except for my foot) but I wasn’t sure when I would forgive him. “Here’s her crutches, and you make sure you take good care of her. Don’t let her walk on her foot, it’s a hard break if she’s on it they’ll be a good chance she will need surgery.” I hated hearing them talk about surgery. I was terrified of being here already.