View Single Post
Old 03-08-2014, 08:54 AM   #14
LittleMissHangover

“Yes, her mom and dad died, and since I was her godparent I took her in,” I could hear Kyle telling his usual story about how I came into his custody. I was very uninterested in these people and how they were acting, most of them were rich, and were in some sort of high class career. “Your godfather sure has a lot to say about you,” Someone was talking to me, which was odd; I didn’t usually get to have conversations because Kyle would watch my every move. It was a boy, not a man. He didn’t look much older than me; he was about 6 feet, with dirty blonde hair and green eyes. He was attractive. “Um, yeah. He is very vocal about his opinions.” Wow, that was such a weird sentence when it came out of the mouth. I had to act more normal, like a teenager who went to highschool and had friends. “Hm… Wanna go sit on the docks with me, my parents dragged me to this.” I should have said no at this question, but I wanted a friend. I searched the crowd for Kyle and didn’t see him anywhere. Would he even notice if I ditched the party? I wasn’t that far away, just sitting near the water. “So?” The boy interrupted my thoughts. “Yeah, sure.”

It was cold by the water; I didn’t bring a cardigan so I was shivering. “Here take this.” He handed his dress jacket to me. “I don’t need it really.” He placed it over my shoulders. “So overhearing Kyles conversation your names Ali?” It sounded so weird to hear my name from someone else’s mouth, I nodded. “My names Benjamin, you can call me Ben if you want.” “Ben, that’s a nice name.” He smiled; he had such a beautiful smile. I was surprised, I was attracted emotionally and sexually to Kyle. But this was a different attraction. “Ali, you seem tense. Are you alright?” I tried to make myself look more comfortable; I was worried that Kyle would find me and yell at me. Or worse. “I’m fine, just wondering what Kyle is doing. I don’t want him to be worried that I left without him.” Ben took his cellphone out of his pocket and sent a text. “There, I told my dad to tell him that I was with you, and you are fine.” Oh shit. I knew that this wouldn’t turn out well, but I didn’t want Ben to know what I was. “Oh, thank you.” “Wanna play 20 questions?” I remembered this game; I played it with my friends when I was younger. “Yeah of course.” The first few questions were fine, and then they got more personal. “How would you feel if I was to tell you that you are very beautiful?” It was nice to be called beautiful. “I would be very thankful. How would you feel if I asked you to kiss me?” I was shocked when the question escaped my mouth. “I would want to kiss you as well.” He leaned in and I felt his lips on mine.

“Allesandra-Marie!” Oh shit, I was in trouble. A lot of trouble, what the fuck was Kyle doing here! How did he find us? “I have been looking everywhere for you. We need to go.” Ben looked dumbfounded, “I can drive her home Kyle, if you need to be heading back.” “I want to make sure she makes it home safe, the limos waiting. Ali, let’s go.” Kyle grabbed my hand and dragged me towards where the limo was parked. He opened the door and shoved me in; not caring if he hurt me. I could feel my eyes watering, and I knew I had really messed up.

“Take your dress off now, and that cheap jacket.” I did as I was told, but I couldn’t look at him. He had never been this mad at me. “Come here.” He took his pocket knife out and dragged it against my skin, not hard enough to cut me but enough to scare me. He grabbed my panties and cut them right in half. I was shivering not from being cold but being scared. I had never wanted to run away from Kyle like this. “You are so stupid! Do you understand what you did tonight! I had no fucking idea where you were. You are such a fucking dumb slut.” I hated being degraded, I was embarrassed. He pushed me down so I was on my hands and knees in front of him, he grabbed my hair and dragged me so I was lying over his knees. He spanked me, once, twice, three times and he had no mercy. My ass was bright red and stung, and then it stopped. He grabbed something out of his pants pocket, and started to shove what I believe was butt plug up my ass, “Why… Do… You… Have… To… Be… So… DUMB!?” I was screaming it didn’t fit, and he kept trying. I was squirming and he wouldn’t let go. This wasn’t the Kyle who always made sure I was okay even when he was punishing me. “Slut, stop trying to push it out!” He finally got it in, and I was so lightheaded when the pain ended. I didn’t remember the rest of the ride home.