Thread: Fiction: Kate's downfall
View Single Post
Old 03-02-2014, 04:33 AM   #30
subby999uk
Distinguished Member

Send a message via Yahoo to subby999uk

Chapter 8

"Come on Kate, these feet aren't going to clean themselves" Mary says, enjoying the look of total defeat on Kate's face.
Kate stands up and walks over to Mary's lounger and kneels at the end.
"Do they smell nice Kate" she asks with a grin
"Yes they do" Kate whispered, her head down as she stared at the ground, her words were hardly audible
"Look at me Kate" Mary demands
Kate raises her head slowly and looks into Mary's eyes.
"Beg me Kate, beg me to be allowed to lick my lovely feet"
Kate's face reddened even more, she began to tremble again "P-Please M-Mary, can I lick your f-feet" she managed to get out.
"Oh come on Kate, you can do better than that, say it like you mean it, and call me Madam"
"Please Madam, can I lick your feet clean" slightly louder this time.
"Beg me like you mean it Kate, or I'll ask Sue to punish you"
Kate took a deep breath "PLEASE MADAM, CAN I PLEASE LICK YOUR LOVELY FEET CLEAN" she almost shouted, then started to sob.
"That's better, get on with it" Mary said coldly
Kate lowered her head to Mary's foot and started to lick and suck the toes, she could feel her cheeks burning, but why was her pussy so wet? she could feel her juices running from under the belt and down her thighs.
Mary's feet were cleaner than Sarah's and she managed to lick them both until she was satisfied without feeling too repulsed.
"Now get your tongue in my cunt, make me cum you little bitch" Mary couldn't believe how things had turned around and was enjoying every second of humiliating her once high and mighty friend
"Yes Madam" Kate said and crawled up the lounger, not altogether reluctantly, to lay on her stomach with her face above Mary's shaven pussy.
"Make me cum Kate, and you'd better be good"
Slightly hesitantly Kate started licking Mary's labia, much cleaner than Sarah the aroma and taste was inviting and she was soon licking enthusiastically. She could feel her clit start to ache and wished dearly that she could run her fingers over it, rubbing and teasing it, but the impenetrable steel shield prevented any possibility of that. The thought of this made her clit ache all the more and she was soon dripping wet and squirming.
Sarah was enjoying the show as she lay on the lounger enjoying her drink, her hand idly slid down to her pussy and she started rubbing her clit.
Realising I was still kneeling nearby she called me over
"Get your tongue in my pussy slave, make me cum as well, and I better cum before Mary does or you'll be punished"
Quickly I crawled up onto the lounger as best I could with my balls attached to my ankles, pulling them painfully a couple of times. Lowering my head I was hit by the acrid smell of her unwashed pussy, I didn't have time to worry about that and plunged my tongue through the thick hair to search out her clit. I was soon licking and sucking desperately, trying to catch up, the distasteful state of her pussy soon forgotten as I licked and sucked, it was soon clean anyway.
"Oh that sounds like a fun game, hear that Kate? Better be quick or you'll be punished." said Mary delightedly
Kate's head was swimming with conflicting feelings, she was mortified that these life long friends had seen her so degraded and were taking such delight in adding to her humiliation, but the thought of being powerless and at their mercy made her juices flow and her clit throb.
Lost in desire to please this tight little pussy in front of her, she plunged her tongue deep inside it and probed and flicked around, trying to bring Mary to a satisfying orgasm.
Mary was in ecstasy, she had dreamed of this moment for as long as she could remember, she'd always found Kate to be the most desirable creature she'd ever seen. Never had she thought there was ever a chance she would be in this position, she didn't think Kate was even slightly interested in girls, but here she was, with Kate's delicate expert tongue bringing her to a rapidly approaching orgasm.
After a few short moments Mary started to tense and let out a quiet moan as one of the best orgasms she'd ever had flowed through her. Grabbing Kate's head she pushed up her hips and ground her pussy onto her face, squashing her nose onto her clit, forcing Kate's tongue deep inside her. Finally the orgasm subsided and she lay back panting, sweat glistening on her hot body. Kate just lay there with her head resting on the lounger between Marys legs.

I groaned inside as I heard Mary succumb to her orgasm. It was so unfair, Kate had started several minutes before me, not that I'd dare to point that out. Sarah's pussy was soaking and the taste and smell was making my cock strain inside it's cage, the spikes were digging in mercilessly, since fitting the cage a month ago Sue had delighted in using the spikes against me, promising to loosen them, only to change her mind, laughing at my crestfallen look as once again I'm left in agony.
She had even tightened some of them up since fitting the cage when she was in a particularly bitchy mood, teasing me for a couple of hours with her magnificent body. Making me lick her all over, making me bring her to several orgasms then smothering me with her voluptuous ass and breasts until I was crying and begging for her to relieve the pressure on my cock. She got the tool out, as if she had relented, she grabbed my cage and then laughed as she tightened the spikes some more, to "Teach me some self control".

"Get up Kate, get some suntan oil and rub it in me, now" said Mary, she wasn't going to let Kate know how she felt about her, not yet.
"Yes Madam" Kate jumped up and proceeded to carefully massage oil into Mary's legs, working her hands slowly up her firm shapely body. Still feeling embarrassed she avoided eye contact with Mary but the feeling of her smooth skin made her pussy ache again, how she wished she could rip that damn belt off and rub her pussy for all she was worth.

Eventually Sarah started to shudder and gasp as her own orgasm swept though her, her juices were flowing freely now and I sucked them up as I kept up my work with my tongue. Finally she relaxed and kicked me off the lounger, making me tug my balls agonisingly as I fell to the floor, I howled in pain, which brought fits of laughter from all of them, a smile even crossed Kate's lips as she massaged oil into Mary's breasts.
"Well Sarah, the little bitch failed. What do you think would be a suitable punishment?" Sue had taken and interest now
"Not sure Kate, I can't be bothered to cane him" Sarah replied, then a smile crossed her face and she stood up.
"Come over hear slave" She said as she walked over to the pool, picking up three glasses from the floor "And bring that tray"
I stood up as much as the chains would allow and hobbled over to her.
"Hold the tray flat" She said and proceeded to fill the glasses with water from the pool and put them on the tray.
"Now slave, you're going to do five laps of the pool, and if you spill one drop of that water you will get a caning, one hundred strokes, do you understand?"
"Yes Miss" I said, my legs already trembling, making the glasses rattle slightly. The water was so close to the top the slightest tilt of the tray would cause them to spill.
"Well, get going then" She said swiping my ass with her hand. Slowly and carefully I staggered off, concentrating hard on the glasses, by the time I reached the first corner my legs already felt like jelly.

"Let's go inside and have some lunch" Said Sue "We can keep an eye on him from the house"
Inside Kate was set to work preparing a lunch for them while they chatted. Kate could feel the girls eyes burning into her as she kept her head down and concentrated on the lunch.
"I can't believe the transformation" said Sarah "She's such an obedient little slut Sue, how did you do it?"
Sue chuckled "It didn't take much, she liked to play the hard headed, successful business woman, but deep down she craved someone to come along and take control of her, to make all her decisions for her"
"She was such a bitch to us sometimes" Said Mary "I've got a few scores to settle with her"
"Oh don't worry, I know she's been a right cow to you two, you'll have plenty of opportunities to get your own back" answered Sue "Kate's only too happy to make amends for being such a stuck up bitch. Isn't that right Kate?"
Kate was quaking inside now, still reeling from the shock of the two girls arriving today, the humiliation still burning through her "Y-Yes Mistress" she said quietly
"Yes Mistress" Sue mocked "You're both familiar with our little punishment room, you can have her for the afternoon, do what you like with her. As long as there's no permanent damage you can have all the revenge you like"
"Oh excellent!" Sarah exclaimed "That little slut's going to wish she'd never met me by the time I've finished with her"
"How long has she had that chastity belt on?" Mary asked, she could tell how turned on Kate was as she was licking her pussy, the idea of Kate not being able to touch herself made her own pussy drip with anticipation of the possibilities.
"Four weeks now, it makes her so obedient, she'll do anything I tell her now I own her pussy. I've spent hours with her tied to my bed as I torment her, tease her, licking and stroking her until every nerve in her body is screaming for me to touch her pussy, but it never happens. I leave her sobbing for release, when I untie her I've actually seen her clawing at the belt with her bare hands as the desperation to reach her clit is so intense. And she's got five more months before there's even a chance I'll unlock her. The hopelessness of her situation turns me on so much, I make her lick me to orgasm after orgasm as she sobs and squirms, her pussy aching for my touch."
Sue glanced at Mary who was lost in thought, she was breathing heavily as she stared at Kate's body, her hand had casually found its way to her pussy and she was idly stroking her clit. As Sue stopped talking she snapped out of it and realised what she was doing, removing her hand quickly.
By the time Kate had finished preparing lunch I staggered into the kitchen, still with the tray in my hands, I could hardly stand and stool there shaking, a lot of water had spilled out of the glasses onto the tray.
Sue took one look at it and shouted "FUCKING USELESS! put that tray down"
I put it down on the counter and Sue comes over to me and removes the chains from my balls. I stand up with relief, my legs couldn't have held me much longer.
"Go and get the cane" I scurry off and return quickly with the four foot cane that Sue prefers.
"Bend over, you two can start lunch, I won't be long" Sue says to the girls "Count each stroke, understand?" she says to me.
"Yes Mistress" I bend over and start shaking, my weakened legs feeling like jelly
"Keep still you useless little prick" Sue snaps and proceeds to cane my ass, one stroke landing quickly after the other, I struggle to keep up with the count and get strokes repeated several times as I stammer.
Finally it's over "Go and wait in the punishment room, we'll be along soon" Sue says and I hurry off before she can think of anything else to add to my discomfort.

"That's got him out the way" says Sue as she joins the other two girls at the table.
Kate is standing nearby with her hands folded in front of her, eyes to the floor.
"I hope you two can stay the night?" Sue enquires "Kate will be available if either of you want her for the night"
On hearing this Mary looks up with a start, her eyes gleaming "Thank you Sue, I'd love to stay" looking over at Kate she says "Kate and I have a lot of catching up to do"
"Got any ideas what you're going to do with her in the punishment room?" Sue asks
"I loved watching Kate use the electro torture set on her slave" Mary says "I think I'm going to give her a taste of that"
"I'm going to stripe that little bitch ass of hers with a cane until she can't stand" Says Sarah "Then I'm going to get really nasty" she adds with a laugh.
With lunch over they all get up.
"Come on Kate, you've got a busy afternoon" says Sue, and they make their way to the punishment room.
Kate follows behind, her stomach churning with fear, she'd never felt so vulnerable and helpless before in her life, her juices trickled from underneath the belt and down her legs as she walked.

Likes: Tease and Denial, Edging, Chastity, Masturbation instructions, Writing fiction

Stories

Looking for a female sub to tease who enjoys masturbation instructions, orgasm control and being denied long and short term
Also looking for naughty girls who need some traditional discipline (spanking, corner time, line writing, etc)
subby999uk is offline   Reply With Quote