Thread: Fiction: Kate's downfall
View Single Post
Old 03-01-2014, 05:23 AM   #27
subby999uk
Distinguished Member

Send a message via Yahoo to subby999uk

Chapter 7

It was mid morning, four weeks since Kate and I had been locked up in our chastity devices. Sue had been relishing every day of it, using her body at every opportunity to torment us. It was mid summer and the days were hot so she would rarely wear clothes around the house, we were kept naked apart from out chastity devices, and other restraints if Sue found it amusing.
Sue had just gone outside to lay by the pool for a while, taking Kate with her to serve her. I was in the house, polishing the huge expanse of wooden floor that covered much of the ground floor, Sue always liked to add a little difficulty to my tasks to make them more laborious, today my balls had been chained to my ankles with short chains to make standing upright impossible, so I stayed on my knees, being careful with every movement, any attempt to straighten my legs too much brought instant and agonising pain.
The doorbell rang, my heart skipped, I was required to answer the door whenever anyone visited, sometimes they would be aware of me and my position, other times it would be a stranger or a delivery driver. Whoever it was I was required to greet them on my knees and treat them with the utmost respect, god knows what some of them must have thought.
I crawled awkwardly to the door, pulling my balls painfully several times. I opened it and sat back on my heels.
It was Mary and Sarah, both long time friends of Kate's, they had all been at school together and had kept in touch, visiting regularly.
Sarah smiled down at me, she always enjoyed seeing me humiliated, although she had never shown much interest in getting involved herself "Morning slave, Kate's keeping you busy I see. Is Sue here?"
"Yes Miss" I reply
Mary is looking around, ignoring me, she usually just treats me with contempt.
"Well, take us to them then, hurry up" she says impatiently
"Yes Miss" I turn and crawl off towards the back garden as fast as the chains would allow.
"Faster slave" Sarah barks with a snigger, by the time I reach the garden my balls are in agony.
As we exit the house we catch sight of Sue and Kate. Sue is reclined on a lounger and Kate is applying sun tan oil to her body. Her hands are attached to a collar with short chains so she has to lean her head down until it's almost touching Sues body. This is a little trick she learnt from Kate, I had spent many days of intense frustration massaging Kate's luscious body with my face an inch from her skin, my cock in constant pain from it's cage.
As we approach Sue looks up and waves to the two girls and they wave back, Kate has her back to us and hasn't spotted us yet, the girls don't realise who it is.
"Hello Sue, how are you, got yourself a new pet I see, where's Kate?" Sarah asks
On hearing this Kate jumps to her feet, turning, her face reddening as she see's the girls in front of her "H-Hi Sarah, Mary, I didn't know you were coming today."
"Woah, Kate, it's you!" Mary exclaims in surprise, her eyes drawn to the chastity belt "What's going on?"
Kate looks like she wished the ground would swallow her up, her face is bright red and she's trembling "Y-You know, just p-playing at a bit of role reversal, it's f-fun to see what it's like to be the slave sometimes" she manages to get out.
Kate looks over at Sue, her eye's imploring her to keep up the pretence, she shakes her head as Sue looks into her eyes, pleading with her not to humiliate her in front of these girls.
Kate, Mary and Sarah had always been friends for as long as they could remember. Kate had always been the alpha female of the group and her treatment of the others had been cruel at times, she was the most attractive of the three and made sure they were always reminded of it. This had only been reinforced in recent years with Kate starting a successful business that she sold a few years later for several million dollars, allowing her to buy this big house and retire in luxury. The girls were in awe of her and jealous of her seemingly perfect life, this jealousy manifested itself as bitchiness quite often.
"Oh, I forgot, It's been a while since you were here, there's been some changes" Sue says casually, then her expression hardened as she returned her gaze to Kate "Hasn't there Kate?"
Kate's eyes are darting from Sue to the girls then back. She's desperate for them not to find out how far she's fallen, but without Sue playing along, the game is up.
"Y-Yes M-Mistress" she stammers
Mary looks at Kate in disbelief "What did you call her?, Oh this is priceless!" she laughs
"Well, Kate, what did you call me? tell them" Sue says sternly
"Mistress" Kate says, her head down, looking at the floor as she shakes with embarrassment.
Both girls burst out laughing as they take in this turn of events, Sarah is already calculating how she might take advantage of this new situation.
"Would you like some drinks?" Sue asks them. They tell her what they want and I'm dispatched to fetch them, crawling away, being careful not to tug on my poor balls.
"Kate now belongs to me, she does whatever I tell her to do" Sue tells them "Don't you Kate?"
"Yes M-Mistress" tears are welling up in her eyes as the humiliation in front of her friends continues.
Sue is relishing in her humiliation, she can tell by the looks of malicious glee on the girls faces that they are loving seeing their long time friend being reduced to this.
"That's brilliant" says Sarah "Will she do whatever we tell her as well?" She asks with an evil smirk
"Of course, hear that Kate? you'll treat Mary and Sarah with the utmost respect and do whatever they tell you while they're here, understand?"
Kate looks over at Sue, tears running down her cheeks, her eyes imploring her to end this nightmare. The look she gets back tells her all she needs to know. "Yes Mistress" she manages to utter.
"Fantastic!" Sarah exclaims
I'm just returning with the drinks. To carry the tray I need to stand up, my knees bent and I waddle along trying not to spill anything, the strain on my thighs is intense and I keep tugging my balls painfully as I straighten slightly too much. When I reach them I stand there, legs shaking with the effort, praying they'll take the drinks off the tray soon so I can collapse onto my knees, I know better than to do this before they allow it.
"That's a nice belt you've got there Kate, very stylish" Mary jokes with a sneer.
"Well Kate, this is nice, I think I'll get undressed and get some sun, what about you?" Sarah asks Mary.
"Good idea"
When they've undressed they pick up their drinks from the tray and lay back on two loungers. I sink to my knees gratefully.
"Oh Kate, why don't you do a little dance for us" Sarah says devilishly "You always were such a good dancer, so much better than us"
"S-Sarah............please don't" Kate whispers, tears running down her cheeks, glancing over to Sue in the vain hope that she'll show mercy and end this torture .
"DANCE" Sarah shouts
Kate starts to gyrate her hips in awkward tentative movements
"That's no good, dance properly" she orders "Sue, can we unlock her wrists? I want to see the little bitch give us a proper show"
"Of course" Sue says as she stands up, unclipping the chains from the wrist cuffs "There you are Kate, now entertain our guests"
"Yes Mistress" she manages to say as once again she starts to gyrate her hips, this time swinging her arms from side to side"
They all start giggling "Oh come on Kate, show us what you've got" Mary says, and starts to clap. The others soon join in and they clap out a rhythm as Kate gyrates and moves grotesquely in a travesty of a dance, sobbing loudly.
"DANCE, DANCE, DANCE" they all start to chant in union as they clap. Kate thrashes around wildly in front of them, desperate to show them how hard she's trying to please them in the hope they'll end this nightmare.
Eventually they quieten down and the clapping stops "OK, stop now" says Mary.
Kate stands there panting and sweating, tears rolling down her face.
"You always were a lovely mover Kate, I was so jealous of you at school, we all were, you seemed to get all the boys, and didn't you flaunt them in our faces. You'd never let us forget how you could have any boy you wanted" Sarah almost spat the words out, years of jealously and resentment were coming to the surface, she had the opportunity to let it all out and she wasn't going to waste it.
"But Sarah, please, it wasn't like that" Kate sobbed.
"SHUT UP, it was always like that, you don't even remember do you, how we all followed you around, hoping we could get one of your cast offs, as you teased and tormented the boys, they never even noticed us, it was only you they wanted"
"Now LICK MY FEET"
"P-Please no" Kate whispered, looking over at Sue imploringly
"Do it" Sue said slowly
Hesitantly Kate knelt down reluctantly at the bottom of the lounger, she looked up at Sarah's face one more time, hoping she would relent, she just stared back coldly.
Her tongue made contact with the foot which had been encased in hot leather boots before she had undressed, the smell was strong, a mixture of leather and sweat. She started running her tongue up and down the sole, licking up the foul salty liquid, inside she just wanted to shrivel up and disappear.
"Get on with it then, suck the toes, clean in between them" Sarah ordered, and Kate closed her eyes, taking each toe into her mouth, working her tongue between them to clean out the dirt, the taste was almost making her gag.
"Now the other one" Sarah said with relish, and Kate moved her head over and started her ministrations on the other foul smelling foot.
Eventually Sarah was satisfied "OK, stop. Did you like my feet Kate?"
Kate knew better than to say no, she'd played this game many times, usually from the other side "Yes Sarah, they're very nice feet" she managed to say though gritted teeth.
"Call me, oh I don't know, how about Ma'am, yes that sounds good, call me Ma'am"
Yes.........Ma'am" Kate started to cry again.
"You've done such a good job on my feet, I think you can clean my ass as well"
With that Sarah turned over and knelt up on all fours, then dropping her shoulders to the lounger she presented her ass to Kate, plump, but not overweight, Kate was presented with a dark, hairy crack. She caught a hint of the aroma already and she hadn't even moved from the end of the lounger.
"Oh God Sarah No, please, we're friends, don't do this, I can't" Kate whined
"You can, and call me Ma'am"
"p-please Ma'am"
"NOW" Sarah shouted
Reluctantly Kate crawled onto the end of the lounger and knelt up, lowering her head the aroma became stronger. Sarah obviously hadn't showered today and the smell of her ass mixed with sweat and the smell of her pussy was overpowering. Not the smooth shaven delight found between Sues legs, this was covered in thick hair that was sticky and matted together.
"Well, what are you waiting for?"
Kate well was aware of Sue and Mary watching this spectacle, she could feel her cheeks burning with humiliation as their eyes bore into her. Eventually she plunged her head into Sarah's ass, pushing her tongue deep into the hot, moist crevice and started licking. She gagged and choked as she swallowed the foul mixture from deep between her cheeks, sobbing quietly as she did it.
"Mmmmmm, that's nice, I could get used to this" Sarah said, eyes closed, enjoying the pleasant sensations of Kate's tongue "Find my asshole, work your tongue in there and clean it out"
Oh god no, Kate thought to herself, not that, how could she
"Well........I'm waiting" Sarah said, irritation in her voice now
Reluctantly Kate pushed deeper, searching out the puckered asshole, she couldn't bring herself to open her eyes and look so she probed around blindly.
Eventually she found the tight wrinkled hole and pushed her tongue at it, for fun Sarah clenched her ass at this moment, making Kate push harder to penetrate the tight orifice. Then Sarah relaxed and Kate's tongue shot deep inside her, Sarah let out a snigger as she felt the soft silky smooth tongue enter her.
Working it round and round, eventually Sarah was satisfied.
"OK that's enough" She said, Kate sat back gratefully, glancing over, she saw Mary staring at her, a look of expectant glee on her face.

Likes: Tease and Denial, Edging, Chastity, Masturbation instructions, Writing fiction

Stories

Looking for a female sub to tease who enjoys masturbation instructions, orgasm control and being denied long and short term
Also looking for naughty girls who need some traditional discipline (spanking, corner time, line writing, etc)
subby999uk is offline   Reply With Quote