Thread: Fiction: Kate's downfall
View Single Post
Old 02-26-2014, 05:14 AM   #23
subby999uk
Distinguished Member

Send a message via Yahoo to subby999uk

Chapter 6

I followed Mistress Sue to the bathroom, mesmerised by her swaying buttocks that were enhanced rather than concealed by the flimsy panties.
"Get in there, and shave your body, everything from the neck down" Sue ordered
I stepped in and began the long task of shaving my body. Just as I was finishing Sue appeared from around the screen, she was naked now and stepped under the water with me.
She reached down and grabbed my cock that already started to harden at the first sight of her, she leant down and whispered in my ear "Get that cock hard for me".
The demand was unnecessary as I was already throbbing under her grip. She pushed me up against the wall, pinning me there with her body, I could feel my cock squeezed between us. Sue reached down and manipulated it, pushing it down until the tip was just parting her pussy lips, I let out a groan of shear desperation as I struggled not to thrust forward into her soft, silky smooth pussy.
She smiled down at me "Maybe I'll let you empty those balls one more time before I lock you up" she was rocking very slightly as she spoke, her pussy lips sliding round the head of my cock, brushing my foreskin back, before moving back again. I never imagined a pussy could be used as such an instrument of torture and I started shaking with suppressed need.
"Oh God, p-please Mistress, please let me empty them" I begged, breathing heavily.
"Should I let you slide your cock in me like THIS?" she said as she pushed forward, my cock slid inside her a few inches and I gasped, then she withdrew just as quickly and my cock slid out to bounce and bob in the air, I let out a sob.
"Nah, I don't think so slave, get yourself dry, then lock the cage on." Sue said with a chuckle.
"Yes Mistress" I managed to utter through my tears.

I was soon dry and iced down my cock so I could squeeze it into the cage. Sue was never far away and there are cameras everywhere, I never even considered cumming before I did, I knew the consequences would be dire.
I went to find Sue who was in the bedroom sitting on the side of the bed, while I'd been gone Kate had been tied spread-eagled on the bed and was wearing a blindfold.
"Come here" Sue ordered and I walked over to her, she grabbed the cage to inspect it and it immediately started to tighten, she took a small tool from the bedside cabinet and proceeded to wind in the spikes that lined the cage. I could feel the vicious pins digging in more and more as she screwed them in, not sharp enough to pierce the skin, but very painful.
I was gasping and groaning as she did this "Please Mistress, no more, they're so tight, please have mercy"
"Nonsense, if you learn to control your little dicklet then they wont hurt at all" she said sternly.
Finally she was satisfied the spikes were causing enough pain for her amusement, the promise of loosening them was used constantly to torment me, a carrot that was dangled in front of me often, but rarely attained. I had a feeling they would be staying just as they are for a long time.

"Go and get some massage oil, and be quick" she barked and I hurried off to get it, my cock starting to subside now.
When I returned Sue had climbed on the bed and was straddling Kate's legs. She was lightly brushing Kate's body with her fingers, tracing lines down her belly to her pussy making Kate breath heavily and gasp as a finger brushed her labia.
"Give me the oil" she commanded and I handed her the bottle "Stand there and wait, I might need you later" I stood by the bed looking down at Kate's luscious body. Sue knew what effect this would have.
She took a large handful of the oil and started massaging it into Kate's pert breasts and then down her body, making it shine, Kate was moaning softly as Sue ran her hands all over her, the oil feeling wonderful on her skin.
"mmmnnnm, don't stop Sue" Kate said as she removed her hands "I was enjoying that"
Sue reached up and pulled the blindfold off Kate "Patience darling she said in a soft tender voice"
Sue then poured some oil over her own breasts and proceeded to rub it all over them, then covering her belly and pussy with it. Leaning forward she lowered her body until her nipples were brushing against Kate's own breasts, she gyrated her body so her hard nipples traced lines round and round Kate's breasts making her pant and squirm.
"Oh God that's good, don't stop Sue" Kate moaned in a breathy voice "Now my pussy"
Sue reached down and slid her hand over Kate's soaking pussy, the oil mixing with her own juices made it feel like silk. Probing expertly with her fingers, she parted her lips and traced delicate circles around Kate's clit, making her moan softly. Then she slid two fingers inside her, bringing another gasp of pleasure.
Kate lowered her head so it was level with Kate's ear, blowing and nibbling at her ear lobe for a while as she kept up the work with her fingers.
She whispered "I love you so much Kate, you do love me too don't you?"
"Oh God yes Sue I love you so much"
"That's Mistress" Sue corrected"
"Yes Mistress, sorry Mistress" Kate said playfully
"You do want to please me don't you?"
"Of course......Mistress" Kate giggled
Sue turned to me and said "Get the wand" I fetched the Hitachi for her and handed it to her
"I can give you so much Kate, once you accept you have no control any more, that you exist just to serve me from now on"
"Yes Mistress, I'll serve you in any way you wish" Kate said pushing her hips up to meet Sue's expert fingers
Sue removed her hand and put the blindfold back on Kate. Kate smiled contentedly in anticipation of the sensual sensations she was about to experience.
She heard the wand being turned on and waited. Sue lowered the wand to her pussy and nestled it between her lips so it was pushing down directly on her clit. The effect was immediate and Kate was soon moaning and gyrating her hips, after only a few seconds she could feel her orgasm building and readied herself to let the waves of pleasure role over her.
She felt Sue's lips on hers and opened her mouth to receive her probing tongue. Just as her orgasm was about to engulf her the wand was removed.
Kate gasped "NO!, please Mistress, put it back"
"You want it back, OK, lets put it back" With that Sue nuzzled the round head back between her lips and let Kate's orgasm build again.
Sue had known Kate a long time and was expert at telling when she was about to cum, the telltale little contractions and twitches were a give away and as her orgasm approached again she removed the wand.
"DON'T!, you're such a tease, please let me cum next time" Kate whined
"I'll decide if you cum next time, if there is a next time" Sue said
"Your so mean" Kate said with a giggle "please put it back"
Sue repeated the procedure, again leaving Kate on the edge.

They had completely forgotten I was there, I knew better than to leave so I stool there watching this incredibly erotic show. My cock was filling its prison as much as it could and I struggled not to double over with the pain. The little tool to loosen the spikes was sitting beside the bed, so close I could have reached over and picked it up, it taunted me, this pain could be ended with just a few turns of that tool.

By now Kate was getting annoyed but Sue wouldn't let up, again and again the wand brought her to the edge of ecstasy only to be cruelly removed at the last second.
"PLEASE!, let me cum Mistress, please"
"Nah, this is too much fun, and that's what's important, isn't it Kate, my fun"
"Yes Mistress"
"I'm going to have some lunch and spend an hour or two in the sun. Slave, get your face between her legs" Sue said
My heart skips and I go cold with fear, my poor cock already feels like a pin cushion, now I'm going to have to bury my face in Kate's delicious pussy for God knows how long. I climb onto the bed and position myself.
"Your going to lick her until I get back, you'll not make her cum, if you do I'll cane you until you can't stand, and you'll keep your tongue moving the whole time, if it stops moving you'll suffer. I'll be watching you on the monitor"
Immediately I start my work, I too know the signs of when Kate is about to cum, I've spent countless hours with my tongue right here trying to satisfy her. I search out her clit and start rolling my tongue round it then I flick it, making her gasp and moan.
I've become an expert with my tongue over the years and keep Kate close, there's never any danger of her cumming, however much she tries to thrust her hips up to my face.
My cock is in constant torment, her gorgeous pussy tastes wonderful as I lick and suck it, savouring the juices that are flowing freely. Kate knows I'll never let her cum and stays silent, resigned to this torment continuing until Sue returns.

Eventually Sue returns, she has a drink in her hand and her body is glistening with sweat, she's been laying by the pool for a while.
"OK, that's enough slave, get off the bed" Sue puts her drink down and sits on the bed
"I hope you enjoyed that tongue, it's the last one your going to feel for quite a while"
Kate's expression changes, she'd almost forgotten about the six months of chastity that Sue had promised.
"Su-Mistress, please that's so long, please don't lock me up"
"I thought you wanted to please me, you said you'd do anything I wanted, didn't you mean it?"
"I did mean it Mistress, but..."
Sue leant down until her mouth was close to her ear "Tell me you want to be locked up, because it pleases me"
Kate didn't say anything, Sue slid her hand down Kate's belly and found her pussy again, Kate was still blindfolded and the touch was unexpected, making her gasp again.
"Tell me Kate, beg me to lock you up" Sue said in a whisper, blowing hot breath on Kate's ear making her shudder, Kate's breathing became heavier as Sue sent waves of pleasure through her body with her fingers.
"Lock me up Mistress" Kate said hesitantly
"Beg me" Sue was bringing Kate close to orgasm now, sliding her finger inside her and rubbing her clit with her thumb.
"Please lock me up Mistress"
"Do you mean it Kate? do you really want to please me that much?"
Kate was hoping Sue would finally let her cum this time "Yes Mistress, I want to please you, please lock me up"
"Are you close Kate? Are you about to cum?"
"Oh God yes Mistress, Please make me cum, I'll do anything to please you, anything" said Kate, desperation starting to creep into her voice.
"Then beg me to stop, beg me to deny you and lock you up"
Kate moaned, those words brought her closer to her orgasm "Mistress, please stop, please lock me up"
Sue continued sliding her fingers in and out of her pussy, she could feel her clenching and spasming, she knew she was close "Fight that orgasm, hold it back for me and beg me to control your sex completely"
Kate struggled to stop the orgasm engulfing her "PLEASE MISTRESS! don't make me cum, please lock me up, I want you to own me completely"
"Good girl" Sue whispered, licking her ear briefly as she removed her fingers, allowing the tip of one to carry on tracing little circles around her clit.
Kate was panting and sweating now, Sue was holding her on the edge of an orgasm with the tip of her finger.
"PLEASE STOP MISTRESS, PLEASE!" she screamed, she knew she couldn't hold it off much longer.
Sue's finger kept tracing her torturous little circles, she could feel the blood pulsing through her engorged clit. "Hold it for me, show me how much you want to please me" she breathed into Kate's ear
"YES MISTRESS, I'LL HOLD IT FOR YOU, PLEASE DON'T LET ME CUM, PLEASE LOCK ME UP" Kate was shouting now at the top of her voice, determined to show Sue her dedication, this goddess owned her mind and her body, she would endure anything to please her.
"Good girl" Sue said softly, and removed her finger, leaving Kate gasping for breath and drenched in sweat.
Sue got up to get the chastity belt. Placing it under Kate's body she brought the two waist sections together, then the band between her legs.
"Tell me again how much you want this" Sue said softly
"I want this more than I've ever wanted anything Mistress, I want you to own every part of me, I never want to be free again, please lock the belt, I want to feel safe inside it" Kate was lost in her devotion to this magnificent woman, at this moment she would endure anything for her.
"Good girl"........click

Likes: Tease and Denial, Edging, Chastity, Masturbation instructions, Writing fiction

Stories

Looking for a female sub to tease who enjoys masturbation instructions, orgasm control and being denied long and short term
Also looking for naughty girls who need some traditional discipline (spanking, corner time, line writing, etc)
subby999uk is offline   Reply With Quote