View Single Post
Old 12-24-2013, 08:11 PM   #93
Happy Me

Red face

So, by the time I got home from hanging with my sis, and finished Perkygirlie's dares, it was already too late to start the puppy tie. So instead, I decided to do this:

Quote:
Originally Posted by StrawDog View Post
So, we chatted about this, but I'd love to hear you sing True Colours through a ball-gag while playing with yourself.
So, I first had to figure out some logistics... like how was I going to play with myself and sing? Usually I play with myself laying down, but that is not so good for singing... also, was I going to play a karaoke soundtrack in the background? Also, how in the world was I going to stop laughing long enough to actually sing?

So, I eventually decided yes on the karaoke, and I decided to sing standing up, playing with my big dildo. I propped one leg up on the bed, started the recording, started the song, and after the intro I put the ball gag in and sang (if you really can call that singing... "sang under duress" maybe?)

Also, per our conversation, I used one of my 6 orgasms while I did this, but right at the very end of the song.

Anyway, I am clearly embarrassed and also still laughing, and I will let the recording speak for itself.

(You may need to turn down the volume, for some reason my mic is very sensitive.)
Here is the link: https://soundcloud.com/happyme127/cy...ith-a-ball-gag
Just to be clear... I did not listen to this, and I will not. I am sure if I did I would be determined to take it back down.

Thank you so much for giving me this fun and silly dare!!!!

Last edited by Happy Me; 12-24-2013 at 08:15 PM.
Happy Me is offline   Reply With Quote