Thread: Fiction: The trap
View Single Post
Old 11-09-2013, 02:41 PM   #2
subby999uk
Distinguished Member

Send a message via Yahoo to subby999uk

Part 2

"OK, get to work, and make it good" I don't need to be told twice, immediately I plunge my face towards her pussy, the cord around my balls is pulling tightly but it's not too painful. Then my eager tongue searches out her clit and she lets out a gasp as I suck it and flick it with my tongue, the tastes and smells are driving me mad, the need to cum now is intense, I can think of nothing else.
Suddenly she moves back slightly and I have to move forward a bit to keep my mouth in contact with her pussy, my balls immediately feel a sharp pain as the cord pulls tight.
"What's the matter slave, keep going, don't you dare stop!" desperately I pull forward to reach her again, I can feel my balls being crushed by the tight cord but there's nothing I can do about that.
"That's enough on my clit, get that tongue in my pussy" I plunge it into her tight silky smooth hole as deep as I can, this pushes my nose right onto her clit and I try and rub her clit with my nose at the same time as flicking and gyrating my tongue as fast and hard as I can inside her. She's soaking wet now and starting to breath heavier, moaning slightly when I manage to find just the right spot.
"Keep going you little cunt, make me cum NOW!" I desperately try and increase the pace and push her over the edge so I can relieve the strain on my poor balls. She starts to arch her back and thrust up and down slightly, making it even more difficult to keep my tongue in contact with her. Eventually she starts to cum, bucking and slapping her pussy into my face, she grabs my head and pulls my face tightly against her pussy as she lets out a series of gasps "YES,YES, YESSSSSS" I'm smothered now, my balls being pulled tighter than ever.
Suddenly she relaxes and sinks back into the chair, I sit back down on my heels and wait for her to regain her composure, my cock is dripping precum and it takes every bit of willpower I have to keep my hands off it.
"Not bad slave, you'll have to improve though" "Yes Mistress, I'll try and do better next time" She stands up and starts walking across the room, picking up the cane on the way "I need to pee, untie your balls and follow me".
I release the cord from around my scrotum and quickly crawl after her into the bathroom "You liked it so much when I had to taste my own pee didn't you slave, well now it's your turn".
She stands there, legs apart as I kneel in front of her. Suddenly she starts to pee, a stream of golden liquid splashing on the floor, forming a growing puddle on the clean white tiles. Eventually the flow slows and stops and she looks down at me with an evil grin on her face "Get licking bitch, you know how this goes".
The smell of pee is strong already and as I lower my face it becomes overwhelming. I stick out my tongue and dip it into the salty tangy liquid, at first I was hesitant, expecting to be repelled by it but soon I'm lapping away at my Mistress's golden nectar eagerly, savouring the taste. Just to make sure I was properly motivated she starts beating my ass with the cane.
"Come on, lick faster you little bitch, I want that floor spotless, hurry up" she is new to the cane and the impacts are tentative, I'm sure they'll get more severe with practice. A few more stinging swipes and the floor is clean.
"Haven't you forgotten something?" she says, staring intently into my eyes, I kneel there confused for a few seconds "Lick me clean you useless bastard!" quickly I shuffle forward and plunge my tongue into her pussy, licking and slurping at it to remove any trace of the tangy liquid, my cock is hard and dripping again as my nose is pressed against her pussy and my senses are overwhelmed by the wonderful taste and smell of her pussy.
"Get back in the room and get on the bed, NOW!" I quickly crawl back into the room with the cane being swiped across my ass as I go and climb onto the bed.
"Lets see how well these restraints work shall we?" she says with a giggle and picks up the ankle and wrist cuffs and throws them on the bed "Put them on" I fumble to get the cuffs on and while I'm doing this she's picking up the lengths of chain, these have clips on each end that can be attached to 'D' rings on the cuffs and she starts by wrapping them around the legs of the bed. After wrapping two of them around the legs a few times at the foot of the bed she brings the ends up and clips them to my ankle cuffs, leaving my legs spread wide. Then she clips one end of the chains to my wrists and takes the chains down to the bed legs, wraps them around and back up and clips the other ends to the cuffs. This leaves me spread-eagled on the bed with very little movement possible.
She stands by the side of the bed and extends her hand to my cock and lightly brushes the shaft with her fingers "Awww, poor little cock wants to cum does it?" she says teasingly "Three whole weeks and no relief, those little balls of yours must be ready to explode" still stroking the shaft I'm already struggling to hold back a orgasm "Yes Mistress, please stop stroking my cock, I'm going to cum Mistress".
"DON'T YOU DARE" still brushing it lightly, an evil glint in her eye she knows she has complete control over me and is relishing every second of it. "No Mistress".
"I need to cum, seeing you so helpless has got me horny again." she climbs on the bed and straddles my face, her pussy hovering a couple of inches from my mouth and her delicious perfect ass is just above me, the sight and smell alone is almost enough to make me cum and she teasingly dips down for a second, pushing my nose into her ass crack.
"OK bitch, start licking, I'd better be cumming in ten minutes or you're really going to suffer" with that she lowers her pussy onto my mouth and smothers me, forcing me to breath through my nose which is now being pushed against her asshole.
I force my tongue out and desperately search out her clit, I can hear her playing with her phone, she must be messaging someone and every now and then she giggles.
I continue to try and bring her to orgasm but she's obviously distracted by her phone and my attempts seem to be going largely unnoticed. Suddenly she laughs loudly "Oh fantastic, this is going to be so much fun!" she exclaims with another laugh and throws the phone on the bed "Hurry up you little bitch, you've only got two minutes left and I'm nowhere near yet".
She bounces up and down excitedly a couple of times, then settles back down, crushing my nose and mouth under her beautiful pussy and ass.
Struggling to breath now my tongue works desperately but the ten minutes comes and goes, she is in no hurry to cum as she was satisfied and hour ago, she just relaxes and enjoys the sensations my tongue produces for a while. Eventually I can tell she's getting closer as she starts to squirm and rock forwards and backwards on my face. As she cums she lets out a few gasps but nothing like the first orgasm I gave her. She sits there for a while then lifts herself slightly, "Clean me up slave". I lick and suck as much of the pussy juice as I can from her pussy, thighs and ass.
She now leans forward, so her head is close to my cock and blows gently on the throbbing, dripping tip "Well slave, that took you eighteen minutes, so I'm going to edge you eight times, once for every minute longer than you were allowed, you don't know how long I've wanted to do this, you little bitch, you're going to be begging me to shock your balls by the time I've finished with you"
Her perfect tight little ass is just above me, I knew she was relishing this, revenge for all the times I'd wound her up and teased her online. I was going to pay dearly for every edge I'd made her do.
"You're poor little cock looks like it could explode at any second, I'm going to have to be very careful not to push you over, get ready Subby, you're so fucked now" with that she leant forward and brushed the tip of my cock with the end of her tongue, then flicked it from side to side a few times, the feeling was exquisite and I could feel my balls tightening and the cum rising already, she managed to hold me on the brink like this for what seemed like an eternity, just brushing it with her tongue every couple of seconds, never enough to finish me. Eventually, as I tried to buck and trust underneath her to try and get my cock to touch anything that might give me enough contact to cum she sat back "That's one you little bitch, seven more to go, I bet you're thinking about all the dares you gave me, all the edges I had to do and all the punishments Mistress gave me when I failed, well I hope it was worth it, I've only just started with you."
She then leant forward again, this time she put her hand around the base of my cock and held it lightly. Then, very slowly and gently she ran her hand up and down the shaft, never quite reaching the tip, never quite giving me enough stimulation to push me over the edge, she knew she could keep going like this for as long as she liked, holding me on the edge without risk of me cumming, and that is exactly what she did, for what seemed like hours she kept my cock twitching desperately, the tip pulsing helplessly in the air, one touch would finish me but it was never going to come. After about fifteen minutes of this she removed her hand and sat back again, crushing my face "Number two, it's going to be a long afternoon bitch, you'll wish I'd cut those balls off by the time I'm finished"

Likes: Tease and Denial, Edging, Chastity, Masturbation instructions, Writing fiction

Stories

Looking for a female sub to tease who enjoys masturbation instructions, orgasm control and being denied long and short term
Also looking for naughty girls who need some traditional discipline (spanking, corner time, line writing, etc)
subby999uk is offline   Reply With Quote