View Single Post
Old 10-22-2013, 02:44 PM   #36
alex_carter
getDare Devil

Ok, so I'm going again and these are my results.

I rolled for short term or long term, (evens were long term; odds were short term) and I got short term. I rolled a 5.

I then rolled a 3 and got 2 sessions. That means that masters you get to choose what day I do each spanking within this week. And I get 200-400 hits.

I next rolled a 1, so that's 2 masters, the first two people to answer me by a PM.

For my last roll for how many extras I got, I rolled a 6, so that means I get 8 extras and I have to add 100 hits to both the max and the min numbers I rolled before.

So, the first 2 people to PM me with instructions get to give me 2 sessions and tell me when I get spanked this week and they get to give me between 300-500 smacks with up to 8 extras of their choice.

I will be offering 4 body parts. The body parts I'm offering are my buttocks/sit spots, upper thighs, inner thighs, and pussy.

The items I have to spank with are a hairbrush, ruler, and wooden back scratcher. (If you have other ideas I may consider them if I have them or have access to them.)

Remember that you get to tell me HOW, WHEN, IN WHICH WAY, WITH WHICH IMPLEMENT, ON WHICH BODY PART, and everything else. You can even decide the number of spanks and how hard I have to spank myself.

LIKES, DISLIKES, LIMITS
Toys
Rules for Calendar posting
Tasks Calendar

Lovense App Name: Alex_Carter
add me if you're interested in being friends

Misterpoll Profile You can vote to punish me for my past bad behavior.

alex_carter is offline   Reply With Quote