View Single Post
Old 10-16-2013, 12:09 AM   #1
tallguy2241
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

Default Getdare Gameshow

With the plethora of MMGDG (massive multi-player Getdare games), and inspired by my stories (see signature), I'm starting up the Getdare Gameshow.

There will be two basic groups: Contestants, and Audience

I will periodically post a Gameshow title, and the types of people I need for that show. After the Contestants have been chosen for that show, they will receive instructions on how to "win" that game, and (usually) what the "prize" will be.
(or at least what the penalty will be for not losing).

The Audience will be made up by everyone who posts in this thread. This will include past (and present) Contestants. Audience members can shout out their encouragement to the Contestants, and will occasionally be called on for "Audience Participation", possibly being called to be Contestants themselves, to be an assistant on a Show, or even being part of a Prize! I may also call on Audience members to be Judges, if needed.

So, for our first "Episode", we will need two Contestants for a Game we call "Clothespin Wars". To be eligible, you will need to have available a moderate amount (let's say, 30) of clothespins.

Let the Games begin!
tallguy2241 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 6 users say Thank You to tallguy2241 for this post: