Thread: Fiction: Domestic Slavery
View Single Post
Old 09-10-2013, 03:05 AM   #9
subby999uk
Distinguished Member

Send a message via Yahoo to subby999uk

Chapter 5

The next three days pass fairly uneventfully, my ass and bruised balls are given some time to recover and I wait with trepidation for the weekend to arrive. Mistress Sue will be arriving on Friday night and will be staying for a few days so Mistress Kate has been keeping me extra busy with preparations for her arrival.

Friday evening arrives and I am kneeling, as always by the front door. My cage has been removed for the evening, Mistress Sue requested this as she likes to have something to tease within easy reach, an erection must be maintained at all times or I will be punished so every few minutes I stroke it back to full hardness, this only takes a few seconds.

As the doorbell rings I jump up and open it as quickly as I can, my heart racing and I start to sweat in anticipation. Mistress Sue has outdone herself tonight, she is wearing a latex mini skirt that is stretched incredibly tight across her magnificent ass, a latex halter top that can hardly contain her huge tits and thigh length leather boots with laces running from top to bottom. Every piece of clothing has been calculated to play on my fetishes and I start to drool with suppressed desire, my cock twitching, a bead of precum appears on the tip.
"Hello slavey, It looks like you're pleased to see me" she mocks me and laughs in my face "Get my bag out the car"
"Yes Mistress Sue" I run to the car and get the suitcase out the boot, hurrying back with it and placing it carefully on the floor.
"Take it to the bedroom you stupid cunt, and hurry up, I need a drink"
I rush to my Mistresses bedroom, leave the case and come back, just as Mistress Kate appears in the hall to greet Mistress Sue. They hug and kiss for a minute, Mistress Sue towering over Mistress Kate, almost enveloping her in her bosom, as they hold each other tight. Mistress Kate's hands run over Mistress Sue's Latex covered ass, squeezing and groping passionately, I groan with frustration.
"Has he offered you a drink yet?" "No, the lazy bastard disappeared with my case and has only just got back" it's so unfair, I was gone for less than a minute.
"Get Mistress Sue a drink NOW, I'll deal with your laziness later" I see Mistress Sue smirking as she looks over Mistress Kates shoulder at me as I rush to the kitchen to get her a drink, they are still in an embrace.

Once in the living room they relax and chat on the sofa, again I must lick clean Mistress Sues boots and then her feet, The view from my position is even more of a torture than last time, she is wearing a latex thong under her skirt and I must lick the thigh length boots right up to the top, putting my face inches from her pussy. The smell of pussy juice and latex is making my head swim and my unrestrained cock is rubbing on her leg as I reach the top of her thighs.
Suddenly she notices the trail of precum I have left on her boot. "Look what you've done you stupid little bitch, lick it up NOW" frantically I lick at her boots, trying to remove any sign of the precum.
When her boots are cleaned to her satisfaction I remove them, carefully loosening the laces from top to bottom, this is time consuming and gives Mistress Sue plenty of opportunity to show her impatience as I shake and fumble with the laces, getting kicked several times for not being quick enough.
The smell and taste of her bare feet causes my cock to twitch and drip precum as Mistress Sue idly rubs one foot up and down my erection as I slurp and lick at the other hungrily. She edges me like this several times, every time I pull away to avoid cumming I get a kick in the balls and must get straight back into position. "Don't you dare cum you little shit" she snarls after the fifth time I pull away. "I'll ask Mistress Kate to lock you in your cage with the spikes for a year if you do".
Mistress Kate Laughs, "Don't tempt me, I love watching him double up in pain every time he gets to see my body or touch me, it's so hot having that much power"

Eventually Mistress Sue tires of her little game and I'm sent to get more drinks, when I return they are kissing and hugging on the sofa. Mistress Kate is just as turned on by Mistress Sue's outfit as I am and can't keep her hands off her magnificent body.
When they stop I can tell they are both very turned on and ready to have some fun, this will inevitably be at my expense and I dread what is to come.
"Lay on the floor slave" Mistress Sue commands and I immediately drop to the floor, laying in front of her with my arms by my sides. She stands up and steps over to me, positioning herself directly above my face with feet either side of my head. I let out a small sob at the sight, her huge voluptuous ass looks more fantastic than ever from this viewpoint and the thought of licking and kissing it makes my mouth water and my cock twitch. Quickly she whips off the panties and throws them on the floor revealing he perfect shaved pussy, I let out another sob, I can see her pussy and the inside of her thighs glistening, she is obviously already very turned on.
She drops to her knees and shuffles forward so she can lower her ass onto my face.
It descends and she stops an inch or so above my face, her ass looks clean but smells musty, she hasn't showered since this morning. The scents from her ass and pussy are overwhelming and I struggle to keep my tongue in my mouth and not bury my face into her and lick and slurp at her, I know I would be punished severely for my lack of control.
"I hope you can breath through your ears slave" Mistress Sue laughs as she lowers herself onto my face. I'm instantly enveloped in her delicious soft perfect skin and my nose is pushed tight against her anus. I can feel the moisture from her pussy on my lips. She relaxes and her full weight bears down on me, squashing my nose and sealing my mouth so there is no way of getting any air until she lifts herself again.
"Well, what are you waiting for, get licking" I force my lips apart and try and push out my tongue but there is now way, she shuffles and lifts slightly, allowing me a brief gasp of air, when she has found my tongue with her clit she immediately drops down again, imprisoning me in hot musty darkness. My tongue works desperately on her clit as the need to breath becomes more urgent.
"You'll have to do better than that if you want some air slave" I redouble my efforts and push and flick my tongue as fast as I can as I get more desperate, I start to wriggle and my arms come up involuntarily, I know this is a mistake as Mistress Sue grabs my wrists and pins them to the floor "Don't you dare try and touch me you little shit, keep licking"
At this point Mistress Kate comes over and straddles my now flailing legs to keep me pinned down. My head is swimming now and I'm going to pass out soon, Mistress Sue realises this as my struggling subsides and lifts herself up slightly, allowing me to take a few gasps of air, the smell of her pussy and ass assail my nostrils again and my cock is as hard as ever, twitching helplessly in the air.
Her ass descends again and the cycle repeats, this time however, Mistress Kate takes advantage of her position on my legs to tease my cock with her fingertips, unlike Mistress Sue she is an expert at edging me and can keep me on the brink for hours with the lightest touch. My tongue works frantically to bring Mistress Sue to orgasm as she won't be getting off until she's cum. I'm allowed a few breaths whenever my struggling seems desperate enough and Mistress Kate's teasing is relentless and merciless as she keeps me twitching and dribbling precum the whole time. I've got over a month at least of this torture before I will be allowed any relief and the thought just makes me want to cry with frustration, the urge to just relax for a second and let an orgasm sweep through me is intense but I know the consequences would be dire, many months in the spiked cage at least.
Mistress Sue is in no hurry to reach her climax, whenever she's close she lifts herself up to allow me to breath before letting me carry on, at least 30 minutes pass with my cock being tormented by Mistress Kate the whole time.
Eventually she's ready and starts to slide up and down my face, rubbing her clit on my nose and mouth, she lifts herself up a fraction so my tongue can continue its administrations and eventually I feel her shudder and her legs clamp my head like a vice. She bounces up and down, crushing me as she squirts over my face and into my mouth. Her juice taste delicious and I drink and lick it up eagerly before her orgasm finally passes and she relaxes, dropping down and crushing me again.
"That was amazing, you've got him well trained" Mistress Sue says, breathing heavily as she slowly calms down. "He better do a good job, he knows what'll happen if he doesn't"
After a minute or so, just as I'm starting to struggle for breath again Mistress Sue leans forward and drops onto all fours, her ass lifts off my face.
"Clean me up slave" I can feel her breath on my cock and it twitches pathetically in the air, desperate for some attention. I start licking her pussy and thighs, savouring every drop of pussy juice that I can find with my probing tongue. At the same time she starts to stroke my cock, holding it near the base, then I feel the lightest touch of her tongue on the tip which sends a shock through my whole body.
"Get your tongue in my ass slave, I want it deep inside me" I plunge my tongue inside her, the pungent musty smell and taste causes my cock to strain and twitch even more.
I can feel her lightly running her fingers up and down my shaft and she flicks the tip every now and then with her tongue. I'm worried now, she doesn't know how to edge me like Mistress Kate does and I could easily be pushed over the edge, I can't pull away in my current pinned position either. None of this would be of any interest to my Mistress however if I was to cum accidently.
My balls churn and boil as she continues to tease my shaft. She bobs her head momentarily, taking my shaft into her mouth, it's only for a second but I feel a tightening in my balls, somehow I manage to suppress the orgasm.
I continue working her asshole with my tongue, trying to think of anything to take my mind off what is happening to my cock. She delights in watching it pulse and twitch as I desperately clench, trying to hold back my cum.
Somehow I manage to keep control as eventually she seems happy with the tonguing I have just given her and she sits up again, crushing my face.
She stands up now, wriggling her hips as she pulls the ultra tight latex skirt back over her hips and ass, it snaps as she releases it.
Mistress Kate is also standing now, they embrace and kiss, "You are such a teasing bitch" Mistress Kate says and they kiss again "He's going to find out just how much of a bitch I am this weekend" Mistress Sue says with a giggle.
All I can do is let my imagination race as I lay there, looking up at the two goddesses towering over me and wonder what she has in store for me.
Mistress Kate takes a step towards me and looks directly down at my face
"OK slave, my turn" she says with an evil smirk and she removes her panties.

Likes: Tease and Denial, Edging, Chastity, Masturbation instructions, Writing fiction

Stories

Looking for a female sub to tease who enjoys masturbation instructions, orgasm control and being denied long and short term
Also looking for naughty girls who need some traditional discipline (spanking, corner time, line writing, etc)
subby999uk is offline   Reply With Quote