Thread: Fiction: Domestic Slavery
View Single Post
Old 09-07-2013, 04:11 AM   #5
subby999uk
Distinguished Member

Send a message via Yahoo to subby999uk

Chapter 3

I had managed to prepare some food quickly and thankfully Sue had not arrived yet.
I got myself ready for the evening, I was allowed to remove my ankle chain but this was replaced by a remote controlled electronic ball shocker.
Kneeling by the front door I wait for Sue to arrive, the anticipation of what is to come this evening makes me tremble with nerves, and my cock strain at it's prison.
The doorbell rang and my heart skipped, with a shaking hand I opened the door and immediately knelt back down.
"Evening slavey, how's your little balls today?" Sue looks magnificent, she is 6 feet tall in her bare feet, tonight she is wearing calf length boots with 5 inch heels, she is towering over me, my face is level with her barely covered pussy. She has on a very short, skin tight pink dress. She is not wearing a bra and her huge tits are barely contained and swing form side to side as she moves. Here waist is quite slim but her hips and ass are huge. Immediately my cock tightens in its cage and I start to drool in anticipation.
"Very full and aching Mistress Sue, thank you for asking"
"Awww, what's the matter, didn't you get to make your monthly cummy today?, poor baby". I had heard my Mistress telling her all about my predicament while they were chatting and I was buried between my Mistresses legs so I was aware she knew all about it.
"No Mistress Sue"
"I do hope I didn't phone at an inopportune moment" ...giggle..."Here, give it a little kiss"
Playfully she swings round and presents her magnificent ass to me, bending slightly so her dress rides up, revealing the bottom of her buttocks.
I lean forward and kiss her ass lightly, first one cheek then the other. Her dress is so thin I can see the dark crevice of her ass crack, she's either wearing a thong or no panties at all.
"You can stand up now slave" I stand up as she swings back round, my face level with her huge tits as they sway back and forth provocatively.
"Mistress Kate is waiting for you in the living room Mistress Sue", whenever they are both here I must make sure I address them like this.
She proceeds to the living room and I follow close behind, almost hypnotised by the magnificent swaying ass that is in front of me. She is so tall her ass is almost level with my chest when she wears those heals.
"Hi Kate", "Hi Sue, has he been behaving himself?"
"Oh, he seems to be on his best behaviour at the moment, I'm sure a few more weeks of denial are going to focus his mind no end", "I'm sure it will, take a seat, has he offered you a drink yet?"
"No, he hasn't". Oh god, the first mistake of the evening, "Where's the remote, he did give it to you didn't he?" Shit, I was supposed to have presented her with one of the two remote controls for the ball shocker when she got here. I was so overwhelmed by her presence I completely forgot and left it in the hall.
"No, he didn't", they were both staring at me now with evil little smiles, this was there first reason to punish me, so early in the evening as well, not that they needed a reason of course.
"Go and get it NOW", "Yes Mistress Kate", I run to the hall and grab the remote, when I get back I drop to my knees in front of Mistress Sue who has sat down on the sofa. I present it to her on outstretched palms and wait for her to take it.
She takes it and sits there contemplating me, idly toying with the remote in her hand. I kneel there. head down and wait for the inevitable.
ZAP.. I jerk forward and fight to hold position, my hands involuntarily move towards my crotch but I know if I grab my balls it will be a lot worse for me.
"You"..ZAP.."Really"...ZAP.."are"...ZAP.."useless" ...ZAP..."aren't"...ZAP..."you?"
She has turned the power down slightly from the first zap but it is still intense and takes my breath away, I'm almost bent double now. All I want to do is rip the damned shocker off my balls, it's not locked on so I could do this, but I know the consequences would be dire if I did.
"Yes Mistress Sue, I'm completely useless" I manage to gasp out a response
"Go and get Mistress Sue a drink NOW"..ZAP. Mistress Kate has picked up her shocker now. I stand up and run to the kitchen. When I return I drop to my knees again, directly in front of Mistress Kate and hold the drink with trembling hand.
She takes if from me, still toying with the remote in her other hand.
"Haven't you forgotten something slave" Mistress Kate reminds me of my duties "Please Mistress Sue, would you like me to clean your boots for you?"
"mmmm.OK", "Thank you Mistress" Immediately I gently lift one booted foot off the floor and start licking and sucking the sole and heel. She's sitting with legs apart and I have the most perfect view of her pussy from where I'm kneeling. It was completely shaved and covered by a small triangle of semitransparent white material that was pulled so tightly over it that it enhanced rather than obscured the view. Licking her boots was easier with my mouth watering at the thought of tasting that delicious pussy.
After an acceptable amount of time licking the underside of the boot I worked my way up her calves and cleaned the rest of it. I repeated the operation on the other boot and then knelt there wait for instruction.
"Take my boots off and lick my feet clean, I've been on them all day and they're a bit sweaty." she commands with a smirk. I dutifully comply, removing the first boot. The smell of sweat and leather is intoxicating, my cock is straining at its cage as I lick and slurp hungrily at her sweaty toes and feet. The taste and smell together with the view of her pussy is driving me mad. Eventually the first foot is done to her satisfaction and I move to the second, removing the boot for my nose to be assaulted again by the sweaty aroma and the torture is repeated.

"Will you be letting his little dickie out of its prison tonight? it must be all squashed and painful as he didn't get to drain his little balls today like he'd hoped." I could tell Mistress Sue was eager to play some games with me, if anything she took more delight in torturing me than Mistress Kate did, she would always be phoning, hoping to be invited over for an evenings entertainment at my expense.
"What do you think slave, would you like Mistress Sue to play with your little dicklet for a while" "Whatever pleases you Mistress", I know it's going to happen, that's why Mistress Sue's here, I just play along and try not to say anything that gets me it trouble.
She removes her necklace and takes off the key, tossing it on the floor in front of me contemptuously. "Take it off, and be quick".
I remove the cage, whimpering slightly as I slide it off my cock which hardens instantly, a trickle of precum running down to my balls, I kneel there, desperate to just grab my cock and wank it a few times and cum, but fear holds the urge at bay.
"Awwww, it's all hard and drippy, poor baby" Mistress Sue taunts "Lay down on your back"
I do as I'm told and position myself on the floor in front of her. She stands up and slides the straps of her dress off her shoulders, the dress is so tight she needs to peel it off her body, once it's past her hips she lets go and it falls to the floor around her ankles. She's towering over me, her massive tits and ass look even more impressive from my view point almost directly below her. The tiny triangle of material that's pulled tightly over her pussy is soon removed and she stands there naked. My balls start to churn and tingle.
With an evil smirk she drops to her knees straddling me, her pussy is above my belly and she then drops onto all fours, her pendulous tits swaying an inch or so above my face.
"Keep you mouth shut, don't you dare stick your tongue out" She proceeds to lower one of her nipples onto my lips. Then she slides it from side to side so the nipple lightly follows the line of my clenched lips, she's daring me to open my mouth and let that delicious hard nipple into my mouth and play my tongue over it. The desire to do this is intense but I can see Mistress Kate watching with amusement with the remote in her hand, waiting for the instant I Succumb to the urge.
I lay perfectly still, my cock straining in the air and wait until she tires of this little game, she uses one nipple, then the other, by the time she stops I'm shaking with suppressed frustration and let out a sob as she finally lifts herself up.
I know her little games are far from over and sure enough she shuffles down slightly so my cock is now directly under her gorgeous sopping wet pussy. She gets hold of my cock and manoeuvres it so she can rub her clit with the tip. She does this for a few minutes, all the while looking down at the pleading desperate expression on my face. I'm so close to cumming and she knows it so she takes it slowly, stopping every few seconds so not to push me over the edge.
Then she moves it down slightly and lowers herself a fraction so the tip of my cock just parts her pussy lips. "How would you like me to drop down so your little dickie can fill my pussy and make a great big cummy inside me" She knows I must refuse as I would cum instantly and be punished in unimaginable ways for such a crime. "Mistress, if it pleases you, I would rather you didn't put my dickie in your pussy as I am not allowed to make a cummy at the moment" I manage to gasp out through gritted teeth. "Awww poor baby, its so hot and wet and just aching for a cock inside it. Oh well I'll just have to find a real man who can stuff me with his big cock and fill me with his cum" She laughs out loud now as she stands up, leaving my shaking and sobbing on the floor.
"Get up and fetch some more drinks slave" Mistress Kate barks at me after a couple of minutes "Yes Mistress" I scurry off to the kitchen again.
I walk back into the living room...ZAP...I jerk and bend forward suddenly, dropping one of the glasses and spilling the contents of the other onto the floor. They both burst out laughing as I stand there, the consequences of what's just happened slowly dawning on me.
After a few more seconds of laughter Mistress Kate's expression changes "Clean that up you clumsy fuck, then get us some more drinks"
I quickly clean up the mess and return with more drinks.
"Put your cage back on, you've got 3 minutes from now to get it locked"
Shit, I need to get to the kitchen, get some ice, soften my cock enough to get the cage on and be back in 3 minutes, there's no way that's going to happen but I sprint to the kitchen.
Quickly I grab some ice and clamp it around my cock, my perverted mind betrays me again and the thought of being punished for not being soft only makes my cock harder.
Eventually I can get the cage on but 3 minutes came and went a long time ago. I return to the living room filled with dread.
"12 minutes, what the fuck were you doing all this time, If you were wanking I'll whip the skin off your ass". She knows I would never dare do that, there are cameras all over the house, Whether she is home or not I never truly get any privacy.
"No Mistress Kate, I was just so hard, it took a long time to make it soft."
"Don't make excuses, you broke a glass and now you've disobeyed me, go to the punishment room and wait for us, lock yourself in the stocks"
"Yes Mistress"

Likes: Tease and Denial, Edging, Chastity, Masturbation instructions, Writing fiction

Stories

Looking for a female sub to tease who enjoys masturbation instructions, orgasm control and being denied long and short term
Also looking for naughty girls who need some traditional discipline (spanking, corner time, line writing, etc)
subby999uk is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to subby999uk for this post: