Thread: Fiction: Domestic Slavery
View Single Post
Old 09-06-2013, 02:23 AM   #3
subby999uk
Distinguished Member

Send a message via Yahoo to subby999uk

Chapter 2

When I've finally got my cage back on I make my way to the massage table with the oil, my Mistress is already laying on it, face down, naked with a small pillow that she is resting her head on.
"So you think you can keep me waiting do you?, I've been here for 10 minutes, go and get the restraints".
"Yes Mistress", What else can I say, there's no point arguing, I'll only be punished more but what did she expect, she knows how hard it is to ice my cock until I can get it back in the cage after a month of denial. The restraints are just an added torment to what will already be an exercise in total frustration.
I hurry to get the restraints, as fast as I can with the damned ankle chain that makes moving around the house so much harder. The chain is just long enough for me to walk up stairs but makes every step a chore.
I put on the collar and cuffs and then attach the 2 short chains that join them together. The chains are about 8" long and attach the wrist cuffs to the collar. I'm now expected to give my Mistress a full body massage, my face will be inches above her body the whole time, tormenting me into a state unbearable desire.
I pick up the oil and pour some onto her back, from her neck to the top of her buttocks. I'm bent over her as I do this and need to shuffle down the table as I pour.
I'm expected to start with her arms, neck and back. This is not too bad, I bend over and start spreading the oil around her neck and the down her arms that are laying by her sides. I need to move from one side of the table to the other to reach, my face just above her soft perfect skin the whole time, the aroma of her hair is exquisite and my cock is already starting to strain against its prison.
I spend about 10 minutes working the oil into her neck and back before she turns her head "OK, that's enough, now the rest".
This is when it really gets difficult, I pick up the oil and trickle some over her buttocks and down her legs, all the time my face is inches from her and the desire to bury my face between her ass cheeks is nearly overwhelming.
I'm starting to sweat now, beads of sweat appearing on my forehead and my back is aching. I know if she feels a drop of sweat drip onto her body I will be punished but I daren't stop what I'm doing to wipe it away.
I start to kneed the oil into her perfect buttocks, my hands are shaking and the pain from the cock cage is becoming more intense. I work the oil in, my thumbs running up and down between her buttocks, separating them slightly so I get a glimpse of her anus as I do it. It's so close I can almost taste it but I must try and take my mind off the desire to plunge my tongue into her ass. I start to groan in pain and frustration but manage to keep going for what seems like an eternity.
"OK, now my legs"
I'm grateful for this small mercy, I move down her legs, massaging the oil I had put on her legs earlier into her sweet soft skin. If gives my poor trapped cock a bit of relief, albeit temporary.
Finally she seem satisfied and lifts herself up so she is on her side. "You seemed to be having problems when you were working on my ass slave. What's the problem?"
"Mistress, your ass is so gorgeous, It turns me on so much to be allowed the privilege of touching it, I couldn't control my cock Mistress"
A knowing smile appeared on her lips, she knew exactly what the problem was, she just enjoys making me say it.
"Well you're going to have to learn to control it, that pathetic little dicklet belongs to me and it doesn't get hard unless I say it can. Your going to massage my ass again, and this time you had better keep your desires under control or you'll suffer"
She gets up onto all fours and moved down towards the bottom of the table. She then lowered her upper body and rested her head on the arms leaving her ass sticking up in the air. I groan with dread at what was to come.
"Get a nice handful of oil and massage my ass again, if that dick of yours isn't soft when you've finished I'm going to beat those balls of yours until you wish I'd cut them off."
With a whimper I do as instructed. I don't need to bend over so much as her ass is in the air and I grab each buttock firmly, this puts my face inches from her perfect ass and sweet shaved pussy, the inevitable straining starts in my cage and I start to cry as I kneed and squeeze her buttocks. I do my best to think about anything but the perfect body in front of me and the overwhelming need to bury my face between her legs but it was never going to make any difference.
After 15 minutes of this torture she finally lowers her ass and turns over onto her back. I'm left standing at the end of the table with my cock desperately straining and trying to squeeze out of every gap in the cage. She just looks at me with contempt .
"Pathetic, get the swatter" She's referring to a leather fly swatter that is used to administer punishment to my balls when she feels it necessary. I shuffle off and return with it as quickly as I can.
"Stand here, legs apart, hands on head" She points to a point on the floor just in front of her as she takes the swatter from me, still reclining on the table. I stand where she indicated and wait for the inevitable pain to come.
"Count each slap and thank me, 20 should do I think"
"Yes Mistress", it's just so unfair, how can she expect me not to get hard in that situation, but there's nothing I can do.
SLAP "One, thank you Mistress" I struggle not to double up with the pain, but I know this will result in me getting the slap again
SLAP "Two, thank you Mistress" and so it goes on
SLAP "tw-twenty, th-thank you Mistress" finally its over, I want to sink to my knees and grab my balls, the restraints I'm still wearing mean I couldn't grab my balls even if I were allowed so I stand, slightly bent over in pain and wait.
She's still laying on the table, she didn't bother to stand up to administer my punishment. She stretches, arms above her head, arching her back which pushes her exquisite breasts forward provocatively.
"Get the oil, you haven't finished yet" I suppress a groan and get the oil bottle.
"Start with my tits and work you way down to my feet"
As I bend over to apply the oil starting at her chest, my face ends up inches from hers. A smirk appears on her gorgeous lips and I wish so much I could kiss her and slide my tongue into her mouth but I know this will never happen, I'm her slave and that's all I'll ever be. That's all she considers men to be good for, her lovers are always women.
So the second round of torture begins, her perfect breasts need at least 10 minutes of constant kneading and rubbing, despite the pain in my balls I soon start to harden again and the pain to my cock returns. My Mistress knows there's nothing I can do to stop this but she just uses it as an excuse to punish me whenever she feels like it.
After what seems like an eternity I'm directed to work my way down her body.
It doesn't take long before my face is inches above her pussy, I could cry with frustration at this point, I massage her body to within an inch of her pussy but daren't touch it without being given permission, she wont let me move down her legs until she knows I'm at the limit of my endurance and at the point or either succumbing to my desires and burying my tongue in her pussy or collapsing on the floor in pain and despair. She opens her legs slightly and her pussy lips separate, giving me a better view of her pussy. The aroma of her pussy mingling with the oil is driving to near madness. She watches me as my hands shake more, the sweat builds on my forehead and the gasps and moans become more and more difficult to suppress.
"OK, carry on down my legs" Finally a small amount of relief. I work slowly down her legs, careful to take my time so I'm not accused of rushing to try and finish too quickly. My back is really aching now, I've been bent over for more than an hour.
Eventually she seems satisfied, she sits up slowly, stretches and yawns.
"OK slave, I'm going to have a shower, take those restraints off and go and start preparing some snacks for tonight, Sue will be here soon"

Likes: Tease and Denial, Edging, Chastity, Masturbation instructions, Writing fiction

Stories

Looking for a female sub to tease who enjoys masturbation instructions, orgasm control and being denied long and short term
Also looking for naughty girls who need some traditional discipline (spanking, corner time, line writing, etc)
subby999uk is offline   Reply With Quote