View Single Post
Old 08-27-2013, 05:26 PM   #185
humiliatedboyslave
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by Komodo Jones View Post
Much like our headmaster I too will be going on holiday, or vacation as we call it in the states, very soon. I honestly have no idea if where I'll be staying has Wi-Fi or not. But I have several assignments in mind right now although one seems kind of overbearing as one of the other teachers has already assigned something very similar. So I will probably assign two before I leave. The first assignment, which if this has already been assigned, I apologize is once again to write an essay. Because of the fact that a large amount of the essays I received from my last assignment were kind of lackluster, I will assign a word limit. I would like at least 250 words for each question of this essay and there are three parts. But feel free to write more. This assignment will be due once again on Sunday, September 1st at noon EST (GMT-5) in my pm box. Here is the assignment. All students are expected to complete this. If it is not turned in on time I will report your name to the headmaster. And he will decide if I need to punish you or if you need to be suspended.

1) Pick one of your likes. Why do you enjoy this and when did you have your first experience with it?

2) Pick one of your dislikes. Why do you not enjoy this? Have you actually experienced it? If you have not experienced how do you know you don't like it? If you have experienced it what was your first experience with it?

3) Pick the same like as you did in question 1, and do something relating to it. Now because of the rules, orgasm obviously cannot be one of your likes for this assignment as that is against school rules. Also if you cannot come up with a task relating to your like let me know and I will assign one when I can. And obviously give a detailed report of the task.

So to clarify the minimum amount of words for this assignment is 750 words. THIS DOES NOT INCLUDE THE TITLE, ONLY THE ACTUAL ASSIGNMENT!!! And this is 250 words for Question 1, Question 2, and Question 3. Once again due in my pm box by noon EST (GMT-5) on Sunday September 1st.

I will also probably be assigning a more hands-on assignment on Wednesday, so look for that. Try not to disappoint the Headmaster and the whole teaching staff.
I just sent in my essay.

Limits: public is cool, but nothing over the top... no pics, no permanent marks/damage, no family, no friends (well maybe), no social suicide

PM Dares - Make me regret this list.

Gym Help

BIRTHDAY BASH
humiliatedboyslave is offline   Reply With Quote