View Single Post
Old 12-14-2008, 01:37 PM   #11
SissiCD

Send a message via MSN to SissiCD Send a message via Yahoo to SissiCD
Default OMG I'm an exhibitionist

I had an unforgettable experience at a pool
It was quite an old pool with the changing cubicles all around the sides of the pool. It had wooden walls, a stable like door and curtain for top half.
There was no gender separation and I had chosen a cubicle between two empty ones.
I had a good swim and went to get my towel and at that moment a party of girs came in and soon the cubicles next to mine became occupied. I entered mine in order to get changed
As I stooped down to dry my legs I noticed that there were some holes in the wood. I know it was naughty but I couldn't resist taking a peek.
There were 2 girls next door removing their clothes.
One of them was quick to change into her bikini and had to wait on the other who was a bit slow
Then to my suprise the girl in the bikini noticed the holes and I jumped back and made as though I hadnt been doing anything. Had she seen me? Had I been caught?
I could hear every word they were saying and they obviously hadn't realized it.
One said to the other "I can see right through to the next room"
"really?" said the other
"Yeah, theres a guy in there drying himself"
"ha ha, let me look"
"Look from there, theres another hole"
I couldnt believe what was happening. I was naked and they were watching me. Only they couldn't see everything because of the towel
I was debating with myself wether or not to give them a show. Then I thought this moment wont last forever and they clearly wanted to see
So I moved the towel and gave them a full view
Their remarks and giggles only served to get me excited causing me to get hard and I carried on as though I was unaware of them. I occupied my self with drying my hair and moving about to give them different views.
I was so tempted to masturbate but someone was calling them so I had lost their attention.
By the time I left they were in the pool and I could see them watching me walk by giggling and saying things to each other

I guess I have to admit it. I'm an exhibitionist.
I dont exactly go out of my way to be naked in front of others butif the circumstances are right I'm all for it
you may add me on MSN or yahoo but conversation with unimaginative questions such as "asl?"" What you wearing?" "go on cam" etc then expect to be put on ignore
Most of my limits etc can be seen in my post at: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthrea...883#post132883
SissiCD is offline   Reply With Quote