getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Dares (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Cornertime: i did more (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=287450)

sir sam 12-30-2016 09:06 AM

Cornertime: i did more

Well,
Since providing cornertime is a big like of me,
I am very curious to see which members are in for cornertime, and how long they are willing to go.

So,...
Here is the dare, It's very simple,..

- Check how much cornertime the last poster that included a report did.
- add 5 minutes
- Set a timer and do it:
---- facing a wall
---- pants down
---- nose pressed to wall, no coin between nose and wall
---- hands on the back

And post:
I did more, I did xxx minutes of cornertime

To make the post valid a small report needs to be included:
- How did you experience your cornertime?
- What were your thoughts at the beginning of your cornertime?
- What were your thoughts at the middle of your cornertime?
- What were your thoughts at the end of your cornertime?

Cornertime without such short report will not have to be succeeded by a post with 5 minutes extra.

The 1st player in this thread can start with a simple 5 minutes.

Kneeling instead of standing is allowed but only if this is more comfortable
Additional restraints (cuffs, buttplug) are also allowed
But uncomfortable or distracting additions are not allowed
The challenge of this cornertime is to be boring,... non-distracted

Note: post directly after doing your time. It's unavoidable that doubles showup. If the timestamps of posting are close this is completely understandable. Sooo,.. don't hesitate to post when you did your time and see someone else did the same time just before you.

little pet 12-30-2016 10:28 AM

What an excellent idea!
Maybe people can try to beat my 1,5 hours cornertime eventually ;-)

lizziebradshaw 12-30-2016 06:32 PM

5 minutes

I did the 5 minutes. I am at a friend's house while they're out of town...at first I was thinking it was exciting to do CT somewhere different. By the middle, I wanted to put my arms down and was thinking this wasn't so different after all. :p Hands on head is not my favorite position, and I've only done 5 minutes that way once. By the end, I was hoping I would be done soon! My nose did come off the wall once. :(

Wedgiebondagebabe 12-30-2016 07:09 PM

https://cornertime.herokuapp.com/report/4JnCgWgSz

10 minutes.

I am sometimes a fan of corner time but not always. I did however want to try this dare before it got too long.

Ill set the scene. I am doing a permanent wedgie due to a rule I have so I was butt naked minus the wedgie and a bra. I am a figiter so my nose did not stay on the wall the whole time and there was 2 times I turned around to check the time since I could not have the sound on due to being at my parents and not wanting them to find out.

At the beginning beginning, I was looking forward to trying this. I thought I was going to feel the wedgie more, but I ended up stopping the corner time two times to restart it because I forgot to set a timer to go off a couple minutes after so I would know time is up. I also forgot to change the settings on the website so I ended up with 15 minutes on the first time and I was not having that. On the third try, i stayed for the whole 10 minutes.

As I continued, my arms started getting sore sitting on top of my head and I felt a crick in my shoulders. I just toughed it out. I was focused a lot on what the actual time was because the second time, I felt like I was getting close, but I was only 3 minutes in. SO time is just a hard thing for me.

In conclusion, I still don't really like corner time. It is definitely more of a punishment for me, but I am glad I tried it. It made the wedgie a little bit more interesting since I had adjusted to a sitting position and then had to readjust to standing.

Thanks for the task!

sir sam 12-31-2016 12:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lizziebradshaw (Post 2591575)
I did the 5 minutes. I am at a friend's house while they're out of town...at first I was thinking it was exciting to do CT somewhere different. By the middle, I wanted to put my arms down and was thinking this wasn't so different after all. :p Hands on head is not my favorite position, and I've only done 5 minutes that way once. By the end, I was hoping I would be done soon! My nose did come off the wall once. :(

Thanks. People (my pet) have done long times, but starting with 5 minutes can already be very hard. The position is humiliating. You get very aware of that. I like the report. When the times get longer I thing i will allow to have hands on the back. To me cornertime is not about an incredably difficult position. Thanks.

MasterMichaelNY 12-31-2016 01:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sub.lucy (Post 2590787)
What an excellent idea!
Maybe people can try to beat my 1,5 hours cornertime eventually ;-)

OH, WAIT, wait
Now were's the story about how you earned that much, it has to be a great adventure story, that deals with glue, or something that crazy.

sir sam 12-31-2016 01:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MasterMichaelNY (Post 2591929)
OH, WAIT, wait
Now were's the story about how you earned that much, it has to be a great adventure story, that deals with glue, or something that crazy.

Well,... I'm spoiling you,... trying to find it could be so much fun. But,...>>here you go<<

Next week I have plans for her. I am facing a long evening of work at which I will need a little distraction.

MarvHarvey 12-31-2016 03:27 AM

I saw the 10 minutes and decided to do the next level: 15 minutes.

To start I decided to up the ante just a bit: no clothes, nose against wall - holding a coin (plastic so it doesn't mark the wall like metal ones often do).

Set timer and start:
Immediately I started to wonder how it would be physically - would I feel cold? the heat is was on. I stretched up with my hands on my head and felt my back crack.

My shoulders creaked with the stretch. One in particular. I gave it a good workout a couple of days ago doing a laundry chore that I might call gathering socks (don't ask) and almost every day it gets some work shoveling snow, of which we seem to be building inventory almost every day. Holding my shoulders up like this feels sort of good as it lets them roll into proper alignment. OK so corner time is good. Yes it is. :confused:

And wasn't this a silly thing to do? Standing naked against a wall just for something or someone on the far distant shores of the inter-webbery? What else can I think about while standing here? Sigh.

Think about BvG and how the dynamic of the play seems to go. There is somehting odd in the balance of that game. But it is hard to be rational and analytical like that when feeling silly standing naked against a wall and your nose hurts from pushing against the wall. Since I started it, I don't want to drop the coin. So I wait.

My back and ribs have been feeling the strain (socks and snow!) of stretching upward and holding my spine straight. And once standing you are stuck - limited movement possible! Sigh.

Waiting waiting. Hold shoulders up and back in proper form - this will at least be useful in helping them feel better, and not just feeling better because the corner time is over! Just keep thinking about that.

BING BING - suddenly it is over. All I feel is relief. I do think that I will have more snow to do today, but at least it is party time and I don't think I have any "socks" to gather.

MasterMichaelNY 12-31-2016 03:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sir sam (Post 2591937)
Well,... I'm spoiling you,... trying to find it could be so much fun. But,...>>here you go<<

Next week I have plans for her. I am facing a long evening of work at which I will need a little distraction.

Oh, that's cool, I like the post, I was expecting something like a glitter bomb, or something like that, and that was a part of a punishment.

Did you notice, or is it just me, as soon as you post that word Glitter Bomb all the little's gather up, in a group somewhere like in a corner on the dark side of the web, and compare notes to see who has the best.

sir sam 12-31-2016 05:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wedgiebondagebabe (Post 2591615)
https://cornertime.herokuapp.com/report/4JnCgWgSz

10 minutes.

I am sometimes a fan of corner time but not always. I did however want to try this dare before it got too long.

Ill set the scene. I am doing a permanent wedgie due to a rule I have so I was butt naked minus the wedgie and a bra. I am a figiter so my nose did not stay on the wall the whole time and there was 2 times I turned around to check the time since I could not have the sound on due to being at my parents and not wanting them to find out.

At the beginning beginning, I was looking forward to trying this. I thought I was going to feel the wedgie more, but I ended up stopping the corner time two times to restart it because I forgot to set a timer to go off a couple minutes after so I would know time is up. I also forgot to change the settings on the website so I ended up with 15 minutes on the first time and I was not having that. On the third try, i stayed for the whole 10 minutes.

As I continued, my arms started getting sore sitting on top of my head and I felt a crick in my shoulders. I just toughed it out. I was focused a lot on what the actual time was because the second time, I felt like I was getting close, but I was only 3 minutes in. SO time is just a hard thing for me.

In conclusion, I still don't really like corner time. It is definitely more of a punishment for me, but I am glad I tried it. It made the wedgie a little bit more interesting since I had adjusted to a sitting position and then had to readjust to standing.

Thanks for the task!

thanks,
To be honest, it is really nice to see some of my friends doing this dare.
When the time at stake gets longer I will allow people to have hands on the back. I would not want people to quit because of discomfort. Discomfort is not what cornertime is about.
You did well!!!
Ouch,.. you made it hard on yourself!

Yes, I know the app, I used it often with my pet. I did make several custom texts for it. Including an end-text allowing for an orgasm once. I would however not advice people to use it for this thread. This thread is about pure,.. boring,.. enduring, non-distracted cornertime.

You did well. Yes,.. it's tiring...
We will see how this goes. I deliberatelt asked for start, mid & end-reports. For these short times they will not differ much but I expect differences if this thread makes it into getting people to do longer times.
I expect reports to become real interesting then.
(there is a reason providing cornertime is a big like for me)

MarvHarvey 12-31-2016 08:13 AM

Sir sam Thank you for liking my report. While I was against the wall I did wonder for a moment if you had intended or at least hoped to have female rather than male "cornerees" but by that time I was committed.

subcody 12-31-2016 09:43 AM

I saw 15 min and did 20

I turned up the heat in my room, pulled down my pants, left my sweat shirt on and put my nose on wall by my door

I was curious if it was as bad as the others had said

This is nothing compared to 1700 formation in the middle of winter, I also started counting.

In my mental count I had 6 min left when the buzzer went off, my shoulders were getting sore but all was well. Used this time to just relax and let the numbers slip threw my mind. Time well spent

sir sam 01-01-2017 04:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MarvHarvey (Post 2592063)
I saw the 10 minutes and decided to do the next level: 15 minutes.

To start I decided to up the ante just a bit: no clothes, nose against wall - holding a coin (plastic so it doesn't mark the wall like metal ones often do).

Set timer and start:
Immediately I started to wonder how it would be physically - would I feel cold? the heat is was on. I stretched up with my hands on my head and felt my back crack.

My shoulders creaked with the stretch. One in particular. I gave it a good workout a couple of days ago doing a laundry chore that I might call gathering socks (don't ask) and almost every day it gets some work shoveling snow, of which we seem to be building inventory almost every day. Holding my shoulders up like this feels sort of good as it lets them roll into proper alignment. OK so corner time is good. Yes it is. :confused:

And wasn't this a silly thing to do? Standing naked against a wall just for something or someone on the far distant shores of the inter-webbery? What else can I think about while standing here? Sigh.

Think about BvG and how the dynamic of the play seems to go. There is somehting odd in the balance of that game. But it is hard to be rational and analytical like that when feeling silly standing naked against a wall and your nose hurts from pushing against the wall. Since I started it, I don't want to drop the coin. So I wait.

My back and ribs have been feeling the strain (socks and snow!) of stretching upward and holding my spine straight. And once standing you are stuck - limited movement possible! Sigh.

Waiting waiting. Hold shoulders up and back in proper form - this will at least be useful in helping them feel better, and not just feeling better because the corner time is over! Just keep thinking about that.

BING BING - suddenly it is over. All I feel is relief. I do think that I will have more snow to do today, but at least it is party time and I don't think I have any "socks" to gather.

Quote:

Originally Posted by MarvHarvey (Post 2592310)
Sir sam Thank you for liking my report. While I was against the wall I did wonder for a moment if you had intended or at least hoped to have female rather than male "cornerees" but by that time I was committed.

Thanks for doing my dare,. thanks for the report I appreciate it.
Yes, this thread is open to male and female. I normally only do female, actually,... only my pet, but Cornertime is a big like, I'm just curious to see how far this thread will bring it.

Pushing the coin was not necessary and I adapted my OP to exclude it. Using the coin brings extra physical stress as you experienced and this dare is not intended to be a physical challenge. The challenge is to have long,... boring,... undistracted... cornertime.
But it's OK you added it. It's also nice to read variation in the reports.

You did well!
Your report is nice.
Already it shows the builtup of a nice cornertime. In the beginning lots of thoughts about why, how, some regret.
At the end just enduring,.. just boring.

Thanks for doing my dare.

The time to beat is now 20min as done by subcody
I will write a reply to subcody later

little pet 01-01-2017 05:18 AM

If you like this dare, don't forget to vote for my owner in the poll for >best dare giver!<

denialslut15 01-01-2017 12:25 PM

I did more, I did 25 minutes of corner time.

At the start it was just boring. I was kind of uncomfortable, especially with my hands on my heads. Half way through my hand fell and asleep and it became especially uncomfortable. I tried to make it more bearable by imagining that I couldn't move even if I wanted to because I was tied up. Near the end I kept wondering if the timer actually started because I wasn't looking when I pressed the button. I got a bit paranoid. It was definitely difficult, but overall glad I was able to complete it.

sir sam 01-02-2017 02:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by subcody (Post 2592414)
I saw 15 min and did 20

I turned up the heat in my room, pulled down my pants, left my sweat shirt on and put my nose on wall by my door

I was curious if it was as bad as the others had said

This is nothing compared to 1700 formation in the middle of winter, I also started counting.

In my mental count I had 6 min left when the buzzer went off, my shoulders were getting sore but all was well. Used this time to just relax and let the numbers slip threw my mind. Time well spent

Thanks, you did well.
It is fun you could compare to such 1700 formation. Having said that,.. comparing to rl experiences is always strange. Yes i also sometimes think about those.
It is strange how on the one hand someone can really enjoy hundreds of spanks and still be really scared for getting a vaccination or alike.

Anyway,.. like your report. I really like to read all reports and i hope others do as well. It's fun to read how different people experience this different. But it's also fun how things get harder after each report.

Mhh,... You enjoyed,... But guess the real challenge for you will be in longer times... Maybe try again if this thread makes it to 45minutes,... An hour....

Denialslut15 did 25,... New time to beat.
I will write you a reply later

sir sam 01-02-2017 11:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by denialslut15 (Post 2594224)
I did more, I did 25 minutes of corner time.

At the start it was just boring. I was kind of uncomfortable, especially with my hands on my heads. Half way through my hand fell and asleep and it became especially uncomfortable. I tried to make it more bearable by imagining that I couldn't move even if I wanted to because I was tied up. Near the end I kept wondering if the timer actually started because I wasn't looking when I pressed the button. I got a bit paranoid. It was definitely difficult, but overall glad I was able to complete it.

Thanks for doing this time.
Yes hands on the head is getting tough now we are approaching the half-hour mark. Next participants can keep their hands on the back, I changed the text. The focus should be on the psychological aspect, not on the physical endurance.
Its good to see the separation between thoughts at start and in the middle versus thoughts at the end. In the beginning you worry about all the practical things, at the end the boredom starts to settle. You had a nice panicking at the end.

You did great!
I feel honoured you spent your first post on getdare on my thread. Thanks.

The next one is challenged for the half-hour mark....

silkysatin 01-02-2017 02:21 PM

I saw 25 minutes, so I did 30 minutes

I chained my ankles together and my hands behind my back. I stood facing the wall, nose pressed against the wall, with my pants at my ankles wearing only my blue metallic boxers.

Not bad at all, as I used to have to do this at school very often.

Not bad at all, but cornertime is just extremely boring, as I noted at the start, I have spent a lot of time in the corner.

It brought back a lot of memories of when I had to stand in the corner at school. The only difference with standing in the corner at school is your friends saw you being punished and cornertime also usually included writing lines(by hand) of course!

sir sam 01-03-2017 12:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by silkysatin (Post 2599340)
I saw 25 minutes, so I did 30 minutes

I chained my ankles together and my hands behind my back. I stood facing the wall, nose pressed against the wall, with my pants at my ankles wearing only my blue metallic boxers.

Not bad at all, as I used to have to do this at school very often.

Not bad at all, but cornertime is just extremely boring, as I noted at the start, I have spent a lot of time in the corner.

It brought back a lot of memories of when I had to stand in the corner at school. The only difference with standing in the corner at school is your friends saw you being punished and cornertime also usually included writing lines(by hand) of course!

Thanks for doing the dare.
Ah... A pro :)! clearly!
No fear at start, and still ok in the middle.
The end thoughts i would say are getting in the direction of typical cornertime thoughts. Wandering thoughts, memories.

I appreciate you did the dare. It is really nice to read a totally different report. As i said earlier, i find it real interesting to read all different experiences.

Time to beat is 30minutes

sir sam 01-06-2017 03:10 AM

Ok..... That's it???
30minutes of cornertime will be the end of this thread?

denialslut15 01-06-2017 12:06 PM

I decided to do this again to beat my time. I did the 35 minutes.

This time was much more boring than the first time. At the start a was just bored and in the middle I began thinking about how much I'd rather do the work I needed to do, which I never wanted to do before. At the end I was just so bored waiting......

sir sam 01-07-2017 08:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by denialslut15 (Post 2606429)
I decided to do this again to beat my time. I did the 35 minutes.

This time was much more boring than the first time. At the start a was just bored and in the middle I began thinking about how much I'd rather do the work I needed to do, which I never wanted to do before. At the end I was just so bored waiting......

Thanks for doing this again.
Yup,.. An extra 10 minutes for you. Definitely harder.
I guess it's clear that now the bar is above 30minutes people are less eager to join.

I really hope the thread will live longer. It's really nice to know that people are are sacrificing some time for me.

What i like from the reporting is the difference it makes between beginning and end. If you (or anybody) joins again then i would like to ask to make the report a little bit more extensive. Just tell us a bit more about your time. I enjoy you did your time, you can be proud about telling your experience.
Yes.. In the beginning one thinks about the practicallities. Generally after about 20minutes acceptence starts. Thankyou for telling how bored you were, i enjoy that.

Soooo.... It has become harder..... But the weekend is there with not much else to do.... 35minutes has been done.... Who wil go for 40?

By now this is becoming a real challenge......

MarvHarvey 01-10-2017 03:15 AM

Nice thread sir sam. A shame no one used it to fill their idle time on the weekend!

You have paid a lot of attention to the mental aspect of this - being left inside your own head with no distractions - which I think is kind of cool. However, I just noticed that the OP does not specify that there should be no music or video or other background. Was this an oversight or on purpose? I always think that any length of time in the corner should be without those possible entertainments that might help pass the time.

NaughtyT 01-10-2017 04:05 AM

35 minutes is last. I could stand 40 minutes in the corner. But otherwise, I would like beat my record. Which is 45 minutes now.

sir sam 01-10-2017 09:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NaughtyT (Post 2612962)
35 minutes is last. I could stand 40 minutes in the corner. But otherwise, I would like beat my record. Which is 45 minutes now.

Thanks,
Yes you can await your spot.
I look forward to it.
45min record. You may try 50 or even an hour.
I am definitely looking forward to it. Those long times bring real nice sensations.

So.... Just seeing who will be brave enough to go for 40... And 45 after that.
As you can see i am currently honouring the last taker in my signature.
It is hard to do,... It is boring,... It needs a little award if you do it.

sir sam 01-10-2017 09:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MarvHarvey (Post 2612943)
Nice thread sir sam. A shame no one used it to fill their idle time on the weekend!

You have paid a lot of attention to the mental aspect of this - being left inside your own head with no distractions - which I think is kind of cool. However, I just noticed that the OP does not specify that there should be no music or video or other background. Was this an oversight or on purpose? I always think that any length of time in the corner should be without those possible entertainments that might help pass the time.

Thanks for the comment!

But....
NO,.... NO MUSIC!!

This thread is about basic,.. Long,.. Boring,... Undistracted cornertime.

MarvHarvey 01-11-2017 08:07 AM

The last report was 35 minutes. So I did 40.

I had a dare to do 40 minutes: naked, with my nose pushed right into the corner - where the walls meet. So I decided maybe it could also do for a report to this thread.

Strip. No sound although I could hear the sound of the washing machine in another room, and later on snow plows outside. I set the timer for 40:10 so I would have time to be in position before the 40 minutes started. Click. Put nose in corner - eyebrows and shoulders are against wall. If I push my face in tighter my cheeks block airflow and it is very hard to breathe, so I don't do that. Besides, that means I have to stretch my neck even further and that could get very hard. Otherwise, I tried to get my feet into a comfortable position. I was going to be like this for a while and that was a worry.

I had a false start: activity inside and outside caused me to stop after 7+ minutes to find out what was going on. So after a break I came back to do it again. Set 40:10 and Click.

The first start had been time to think about some of the things that were on my mind so this time I didn't have much to think about. I was behind already and had not even started! So I started in with what I call meditation right away. I count breaths. It is the simplest thing but it gives my mind something to do, often continuing as part of my brain thinks about other things. I think I breathe up to about 20 times per minute, but maybe as slow as 15 when trying to zen-out. So 600 to 800 would be full time, but with pauses to think about other stuff I shouldn't be counting quite that high. Too bad about the false start: nothing to do but count!

First to 100 then 200 - was that 10 minutes? Pause and consider what was on my mind: new blog for punishments, revisions to PM dares, votes for ColdToes poll on rules. I have to think about likes/limits if I can. Then back to counting. Be calm. Comfort becoming an issue. Body relaxed leaning my shoulders into the walls, but legs and feet still bear my weight. Adjust feet a bit, but they are also feeling the cold of the floor.

Count again now up to 300. By this time I don't know if I miss a number or repeat a number - most likely I might repeat them by 10s if I do. Brain on automatic. By 300 I am tired of this. And my brain is just mellowed right out - I continue to 400. Is that then maybe 20 minutes - it must be at least that. Breathing has been slower the last hundred or so, plus pauses. Half way there - I can do this.

Keep going up to 500, counting automatically - thinking is becoming harder. But now I am hurting - neck and shoulders strained from the position (not sir sam's choice of position for just this reason!) but I try to relax. As I go up to 550 my body and mind are crying out. Brain says it is mellow but unwillingly! (There was more happening here but I can't remember it later.) Numbers are a blur in the background. I can no longer think about anything. Toward 600 my neck is sore but the body is okay. At 600 I figure that with pauses and slow breathing I might be close - but I don't know, and I did start out breathing faster back in the beginning.

Carry on from 600. Counting is really meditative now - buzzed out on it. No thinking. Boredom is not there - nothing is there. 620 640 650 660 670 680 689-RING-RING-RING. It is done.

Slowly I move away from the wall - neck slow to turn as I get going again. Legs slow to move. My brain is even a bit slower to get restarted than my body. Stop that ringer and get dressed. Will start report in a little while - hoping I can remember what was going on, I was so buzzed/zenned out.

sir sam 01-11-2017 11:13 PM

Thanks for the extensive report!
You did well!

Actually this is the cornertime as i envisioned it to be! You clearly had the changes of perception as I would expect. Clearly the 3 phases are there.

First phase still has a lot to think of. Its hard, but still many thoughts.
Then in the middle the worrying starts. One starts to feel pains and so on.
The endphase is the great phase. Awareness of time disapears. One just "is".
I really feel sorry that as of 500 the physical discomfort was settling in. As I said in earlier comments,.. this dare is about boring undistracted cornertime. Physical discomfort needs to be avoided in order to get the full joy out of it.
But yeah i understand,. it's just long and the body doesn't like it.
I know you knew in advance and tried to avoid, so it's just a bit sad.
Anyway,...
It's nice how as of 300 the "endlessness" started to settle in. No longer fully sure of counts. And after 500 (again, bit sad from the physical discomfort),.. just great. Mellowing out, not even sure what to remember. This is what this dare is about.
Thank you for doing the dare. Thank you for really going for it. And thankyou for the real nice report. I have read it about 4 times and it is great.

soooo... 40 minutes done,... 45minutes as a challenge for the next.
As you have read: it now definitely is getting challenging. It's no longer a simple "let's try" thing. The 45minutes will be really boring.

Who's next?
And I hope that after your time you will write a report just as nice as MarvHarvey's.

MarvHarvey 01-13-2017 03:48 PM

Thank you, sir Sam. I was just reading your comment again and you read my report 4 times !! Wow. Thank you for the compliment.

I do like writing them. They are a chance to relive the fun of it all and share with others. I do not understand why more people do not write reports, even short ones. But it is describing the thoughts and feelings that is the most fun.

In this one, the small bit of physical discomfort is magnified by the time and boredom. Boredom always makes physical feelings more prominent - even the little things seem bigger and more annoying.

I, too, am excited to read what the next person (corner stander!) has to say. As for writing a nice report, all I can suggest is write what happened and what you thought and felt while it was happening. The result will be great.

MarvHarvey 01-18-2017 03:26 PM

It's been 5 days and no one has come on with an announcement of reaching the next step. I thought there was interest at the 45 minute level and beyond?

little pet 01-18-2017 03:34 PM

I would love to do some corner time for my owner, but he's told me "it isn't my time yet."
I guess I'm having to wait untill there is some more time on the clock...

Diaperbladder 01-20-2017 11:57 PM

Thank you, I will try this dare and report back.

sir sam 01-21-2017 02:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Diaperbladder (Post 2627823)
Thank you, I will try this dare and report back.

Thank you,
I am looking forward to your contribution.
I will enjoy carrying your name for a while in my signature.
MarvHarvey did a great job in doing the 40 minutes and writing a superb report. But,... I'm getting curious to see how the next one will do.

It definitely becomes hard now.
I will seriously enjoy when you do this for me.

MarvHarvey 01-25-2017 04:29 AM

I'm waiting to see if Diaperbladder or NaughtyT is next at 45 minutes, or if someone new will come in at that level. NaughtyT says he wants to beat his old best at 45 so maybe he will wait!

sir sam 01-27-2017 01:07 PM

Weekend is coming.
i like to carry MarvHarvey in my signature, but would be really happy to welcome someone else.

45minutes....... and it seems that you will stay for quite some time in my signature

tulipJ 01-30-2017 01:55 PM

I did more, I did 45 minutes of cornertime

I will start with why I did this dare. My Master knew I was curious of doing a dare. He asked me to show him three I wanted to do, for him to pick one, which would become my first dare. This one was among those three, but at the time he said cornertime was punishment so it wasn’t suitable at that time. Instead, he picked a different dare. I will not go into detail as it is not the purpose of this post, but I failed with that one, and asked my master to allow me to withdraw before finishing. Thus, was ordered by my Master to do this one.

Staring off I was reflecting on why I had failed the other dare and how I can do better for my Master. I felt really bad, because I had a role on choosing it, yet I couldn’t fulfill it. However, while thinking about it, I see that it was too much for me at this stage as I am still quite new to all of this. I kept thinking about the situation, about what got me into this position of a 45min long corner time.

I guess I was kind of in the middle when I couldn’t keep going around the situation in my head, so I started thinking about other things. Quite quickly I run out of material to think about. At that point, I started wondering how much more time I had left and just accepted I would have to wait and get through with it. Somewhere in between my legs started getting tired as well.

In the past when I have done corner time, and I am getting desperate to be done, I started counting to pass the time, and because I know I cannot reach more than x amount. However, today I didn’t want to do that. So, I tried just to breathe and relax, breathe and relax. Then, before I noticed the timer went off and I was done.

A bit bizarre, but just when the timer went off and I moved away from the wall I noticed I was feeling so much better after the cornertime than when I started. It allowed me to think about what happened with the other dare, and figure out my feelings. Knowing, I could and would successfully finish this one, also made me content as it allowed me to start making it up to my Master for my failure before.

I am also happy I have completed my first dare on GD. :)

sir sam 01-30-2017 03:33 PM

Thanks!!!!
I am really happy you did the dare!
With the times above 30minutes there are not so many who dare to do it.
I appreciate your nice report.
Its really nice how you got motivated to do this dare.
Thinking about it,... That could have been a request from me. I can however no longer edit the original post.

Then your reporting about the experience is great.
Very much alike MarvHarvey (who also thanked your post) reported,.. The long time brings a special sensation. I appreciate that you did not try to count in the endphase. The "accepting" is such a nice thing.
The different experience between begin, mid and end is exactly why i asked to report on those.
The good feeling you got after finishing your time is actually what i was hoping for.

All together this thread is moving in the direction i was hoping for. Starting with some times that can be done as a fun trial. Slowly,... Step by step running into real special sensations.

I have named you in my signature.
On the one hand i would like to welcome the next,..... Going for 50minutes.
But actually i would be happy to carry your name for a week or so in my signature.

Thanks

NaughtyT 02-03-2017 11:30 AM

I did more. I did 50 minutes of cornertime.

I have a feeling, that I have to do this. One reason is because I promies earlier. And I want beat my cornertime record, which was 45 minutes. And also I thought that I need punishemnt. And what woukd be better punishment than long cornertime with bare bottom.

First all music and tv off. Absolutely silence. Then pants and underpants down. I left only t-shirt. I set timer 50 minutes and 10 seconds and walked to the corner. I put my nose to the wall and hands behind my back.

It started. It was very familiar. It's not first cornertime for me. I kept my nose to corner and my position straight. I thought I earned this cornertime. I thought it was punishment. But it would have been better if some strict lady would have been watching me. But I was there alone.

Middle of the cornertime. Little bit booring. But so it's supposed to be. Cornetime it's punishment. No easy. And no funny. I kept my position. Nose to the wall and I stood straight. How much time was left? I could not now. I just processor my cornertime. Like school in childhood. But there did not have to stand pants and underpants down. I imagined if there was somebody watching me. I stood in the corner with bare bottom. Very embarrassing.

Finally. Clock ringing. It was over. Fifty minutes cornertime. I was quite proud to myself. It was done.

[email protected] 02-03-2017 01:51 PM

An idea for getting more involved...

It occured to me that some may not want to go for 55 minutes the first time in the corner. Right now "I did more" means 5 minutes more than the last record holder. What if it also could mean "I did more than my own record."?

That way folks could/would join in with their own first try. They could go timed but without an alarm. Once done they would round down to a multiple of 5 and post the experience as a "I did it for xx minutes." Then they have their own record to break saying "I did more than before", before hitting the master record. The overall record would still be there to break. You could make it a requirement to post the overall record with your own so that this would always be in a recent post.

Could that be added to this thread? Or would it have to be a new one?

I found a web page some time ago that will monitor movement from your web cam to monitor corner time. You can configure many aspects including what to say if you move too much and what time to add if you do it too often. You can also pick from a long list of voices. I will look for it later and let you know the URL (unless someone else posts it first).

Than you

sir sam 02-03-2017 02:23 PM

Well dave, your welcome to start your own thread, but this thread is about doing 5 minutes more than the previous one.

And very important... Write a good report.
Read through the reports and you see the progression.

Yes,.... It becomes more hard to join. I know that. And you can be assured i appreciate very much if someone participates. I reward each participant by carrying his/her name in my signature until the next one joins.