Go Back   getDare Forums > Truth OR Dare > Dares

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-30-2016, 09:06 AM   #1
sir sam
getDare Sweetheart
 
sir sam's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2016
Location: Europe (gmt+1)
Posts: 280
Blog Entries: 27
Hand Cornertime: i did more

Well,
Since providing cornertime is a big like of me,
I am very curious to see which members are in for cornertime, and how long they are willing to go.

So,...
Here is the dare, It's very simple,..

- Check how much cornertime the last poster that included a report did.
- add 5 minutes
- Set a timer and do it:
---- facing a wall
---- pants down
---- nose pressed to wall, no coin between nose and wall
---- hands on the back


And post:
I did more, I did xxx minutes of cornertime

To make the post valid a small report needs to be included:
- How did you experience your cornertime?
- What were your thoughts at the beginning of your cornertime?
- What were your thoughts at the middle of your cornertime?
- What were your thoughts at the end of your cornertime?

Cornertime without such short report will not have to be succeeded by a post with 5 minutes extra.


The 1st player in this thread can start with a simple 5 minutes.

Kneeling instead of standing is allowed but only if this is more comfortable
Additional restraints (cuffs, buttplug) are also allowed
But uncomfortable or distracting additions are not allowed
The challenge of this cornertime is to be boring,... non-distracted


Note: post directly after doing your time. It's unavoidable that doubles showup. If the timestamps of posting are close this is completely understandable. Sooo,.. don't hesitate to post when you did your time and see someone else did the same time just before you.
__________________
M, Europe, dominant, straight

Likes: dare my pet to crazyness , or just play a fun game with her
Limits: limits of my pet,... no discussion

Proud owner of sweet pet sub.lucy


Want to read? my pets 2016-awarded story
Want a dare? Do some cornertime for me. Time to beat: 95 minutes by Auryn on 17 february
Like escape-rooms? Try the kinky escape dungeon from my pet

Last edited by sir sam; 01-01-2017 at 01:43 PM.
sir sam is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to sir sam for this post:
Old 12-30-2016, 10:28 AM   #2
Sub.lucy
Best Story of 2016
 
Sub.lucy's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2016
Posts: 1,169
Blog Entries: 35
Default

What an excellent idea!
Maybe people can try to beat my 1,5 hours cornertime eventually ;-)
__________________
Female, 33, bi
pet happily owned by Sir Sam

Escape my kinky dungeon



Do corner time for Sir Sam

My story thread.
Art
Blog
Toys I own

Likes: Humiliation/objectification, gags, anal, clamps, hidden public, chastity belt, spanking, cornertime, wax, bondage, pet play, denial.
Dislikes:nettles, crotchropes, toothpaste, atm, pee control, line writing, tack bra and panties, ice cubes.
Limits: scat, pictures/video, family, public.
Sub.lucy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2016, 06:32 PM   #3
lizziebradshaw
Junior Member
 
lizziebradshaw's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2015
Posts: 3
Default 5 minutes

I did the 5 minutes. I am at a friend's house while they're out of town...at first I was thinking it was exciting to do CT somewhere different. By the middle, I wanted to put my arms down and was thinking this wasn't so different after all. Hands on head is not my favorite position, and I've only done 5 minutes that way once. By the end, I was hoping I would be done soon! My nose did come off the wall once.
__________________
F, 34

likes: MILD forms of: spanking, being uncomfortable, pee holding
dislikes: body writing, long tasks, humiliation, pain
limits: anything involving bodily excretions, anal, insertions, most public dares, pictures/cams
lizziebradshaw is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to lizziebradshaw for this post:
Old 12-30-2016, 07:09 PM   #4
Wedgiebondagebabe
Distinguished Member
 
Wedgiebondagebabe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2016
Location: Dante's seventh circle, ring 2
Posts: 734
Blog Entries: 8
Default

https://cornertime.herokuapp.com/report/4JnCgWgSz

10 minutes.

I am sometimes a fan of corner time but not always. I did however want to try this dare before it got too long.

Ill set the scene. I am doing a permanent wedgie due to a rule I have so I was butt naked minus the wedgie and a bra. I am a figiter so my nose did not stay on the wall the whole time and there was 2 times I turned around to check the time since I could not have the sound on due to being at my parents and not wanting them to find out.

At the beginning beginning, I was looking forward to trying this. I thought I was going to feel the wedgie more, but I ended up stopping the corner time two times to restart it because I forgot to set a timer to go off a couple minutes after so I would know time is up. I also forgot to change the settings on the website so I ended up with 15 minutes on the first time and I was not having that. On the third try, i stayed for the whole 10 minutes.

As I continued, my arms started getting sore sitting on top of my head and I felt a crick in my shoulders. I just toughed it out. I was focused a lot on what the actual time was because the second time, I felt like I was getting close, but I was only 3 minutes in. SO time is just a hard thing for me.

In conclusion, I still don't really like corner time. It is definitely more of a punishment for me, but I am glad I tried it. It made the wedgie a little bit more interesting since I had adjusted to a sitting position and then had to readjust to standing.

Thanks for the task!
__________________
20/F/Switch/Straight
If you want to chat, send me a message.
If you want to read what I am up to, please head to my blogs. I try to update them daily.

My denial raffle is CLOSED:http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=256298

My likes and Limits:http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=77698

Curious about me? Here is my AMA: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthrea...62#post2307062

I am NOT looking for a master or slave at this time.
Wedgiebondagebabe is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Wedgiebondagebabe for this post:
Old 12-31-2016, 12:53 AM   #5
sir sam
getDare Sweetheart
 
sir sam's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2016
Location: Europe (gmt+1)
Posts: 280
Blog Entries: 27
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by lizziebradshaw View Post
I did the 5 minutes. I am at a friend's house while they're out of town...at first I was thinking it was exciting to do CT somewhere different. By the middle, I wanted to put my arms down and was thinking this wasn't so different after all. Hands on head is not my favorite position, and I've only done 5 minutes that way once. By the end, I was hoping I would be done soon! My nose did come off the wall once.
Thanks. People (my pet) have done long times, but starting with 5 minutes can already be very hard. The position is humiliating. You get very aware of that. I like the report. When the times get longer I thing i will allow to have hands on the back. To me cornertime is not about an incredably difficult position. Thanks.
__________________
M, Europe, dominant, straight

Likes: dare my pet to crazyness , or just play a fun game with her
Limits: limits of my pet,... no discussion

Proud owner of sweet pet sub.lucy


Want to read? my pets 2016-awarded story
Want a dare? Do some cornertime for me. Time to beat: 95 minutes by Auryn on 17 february
Like escape-rooms? Try the kinky escape dungeon from my pet
sir sam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2016, 01:00 AM   #6
MasterMichaelNY
getDare Devil
 
MasterMichaelNY's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2016
Location: stuck in Long Island, New York, planning on moving hopefully soon
Posts: 1,674
Blog Entries: 19
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sub.lucy View Post
What an excellent idea!
Maybe people can try to beat my 1,5 hours cornertime eventually ;-)
OH, WAIT, wait
Now were's the story about how you earned that much, it has to be a great adventure story, that deals with glue, or something that crazy.
__________________
Kik MasterMichaelNY
If your not having fun, you're doing something wrong.
My Punishment thread: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=285219
MasterMichaelNY is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to MasterMichaelNY for this post:
Old 12-31-2016, 01:15 AM   #7
sir sam
getDare Sweetheart
 
sir sam's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2016
Location: Europe (gmt+1)
Posts: 280
Blog Entries: 27
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterMichaelNY View Post
OH, WAIT, wait
Now were's the story about how you earned that much, it has to be a great adventure story, that deals with glue, or something that crazy.
Well,... I'm spoiling you,... trying to find it could be so much fun. But,...>>here you go<<

Next week I have plans for her. I am facing a long evening of work at which I will need a little distraction.
__________________
M, Europe, dominant, straight

Likes: dare my pet to crazyness , or just play a fun game with her
Limits: limits of my pet,... no discussion

Proud owner of sweet pet sub.lucy


Want to read? my pets 2016-awarded story
Want a dare? Do some cornertime for me. Time to beat: 95 minutes by Auryn on 17 february
Like escape-rooms? Try the kinky escape dungeon from my pet
sir sam is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to sir sam for this post:
Old 12-31-2016, 03:27 AM   #8
MarvHarvey
Distinguished Member
 
MarvHarvey's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 665
Blog Entries: 4
Default

I saw the 10 minutes and decided to do the next level: 15 minutes.

To start I decided to up the ante just a bit: no clothes, nose against wall - holding a coin (plastic so it doesn't mark the wall like metal ones often do).

Set timer and start:
Immediately I started to wonder how it would be physically - would I feel cold? the heat is was on. I stretched up with my hands on my head and felt my back crack.

My shoulders creaked with the stretch. One in particular. I gave it a good workout a couple of days ago doing a laundry chore that I might call gathering socks (don't ask) and almost every day it gets some work shoveling snow, of which we seem to be building inventory almost every day. Holding my shoulders up like this feels sort of good as it lets them roll into proper alignment. OK so corner time is good. Yes it is.

And wasn't this a silly thing to do? Standing naked against a wall just for something or someone on the far distant shores of the inter-webbery? What else can I think about while standing here? Sigh.

Think about BvG and how the dynamic of the play seems to go. There is somehting odd in the balance of that game. But it is hard to be rational and analytical like that when feeling silly standing naked against a wall and your nose hurts from pushing against the wall. Since I started it, I don't want to drop the coin. So I wait.

My back and ribs have been feeling the strain (socks and snow!) of stretching upward and holding my spine straight. And once standing you are stuck - limited movement possible! Sigh.

Waiting waiting. Hold shoulders up and back in proper form - this will at least be useful in helping them feel better, and not just feeling better because the corner time is over! Just keep thinking about that.

BING BING - suddenly it is over. All I feel is relief. I do think that I will have more snow to do today, but at least it is party time and I don't think I have any "socks" to gather.
__________________
Travelling for work until March.
Will check in and reply when able but expect delays.


Male; Sub/Switch
GvB6 2 days stored
BvG5 28 days stored
Punish 10 FINAL REPORT

Link to: LIMITS / LIKES
More changes for limits, likes, negotiations.

My PM Dare List Here
Harv and Dori (A love story.)

Sign up: dares to your inbox! Dare Commission! Random Darer!

Last edited by MarvHarvey; 12-31-2016 at 07:33 AM.
MarvHarvey is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to MarvHarvey for this post:
Old 12-31-2016, 03:46 AM   #9
MasterMichaelNY
getDare Devil
 
MasterMichaelNY's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2016
Location: stuck in Long Island, New York, planning on moving hopefully soon
Posts: 1,674
Blog Entries: 19
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by sir sam View Post
Well,... I'm spoiling you,... trying to find it could be so much fun. But,...>>here you go<<

Next week I have plans for her. I am facing a long evening of work at which I will need a little distraction.

Oh, that's cool, I like the post, I was expecting something like a glitter bomb, or something like that, and that was a part of a punishment.

Did you notice, or is it just me, as soon as you post that word Glitter Bomb all the little's gather up, in a group somewhere like in a corner on the dark side of the web, and compare notes to see who has the best.
__________________
Kik MasterMichaelNY
If your not having fun, you're doing something wrong.
My Punishment thread: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=285219
MasterMichaelNY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2016, 05:00 AM   #10
sir sam
getDare Sweetheart
 
sir sam's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2016
Location: Europe (gmt+1)
Posts: 280
Blog Entries: 27
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wedgiebondagebabe View Post
https://cornertime.herokuapp.com/report/4JnCgWgSz

10 minutes.

I am sometimes a fan of corner time but not always. I did however want to try this dare before it got too long.

Ill set the scene. I am doing a permanent wedgie due to a rule I have so I was butt naked minus the wedgie and a bra. I am a figiter so my nose did not stay on the wall the whole time and there was 2 times I turned around to check the time since I could not have the sound on due to being at my parents and not wanting them to find out.

At the beginning beginning, I was looking forward to trying this. I thought I was going to feel the wedgie more, but I ended up stopping the corner time two times to restart it because I forgot to set a timer to go off a couple minutes after so I would know time is up. I also forgot to change the settings on the website so I ended up with 15 minutes on the first time and I was not having that. On the third try, i stayed for the whole 10 minutes.

As I continued, my arms started getting sore sitting on top of my head and I felt a crick in my shoulders. I just toughed it out. I was focused a lot on what the actual time was because the second time, I felt like I was getting close, but I was only 3 minutes in. SO time is just a hard thing for me.

In conclusion, I still don't really like corner time. It is definitely more of a punishment for me, but I am glad I tried it. It made the wedgie a little bit more interesting since I had adjusted to a sitting position and then had to readjust to standing.

Thanks for the task!
thanks,
To be honest, it is really nice to see some of my friends doing this dare.
When the time at stake gets longer I will allow people to have hands on the back. I would not want people to quit because of discomfort. Discomfort is not what cornertime is about.
You did well!!!
Ouch,.. you made it hard on yourself!

Yes, I know the app, I used it often with my pet. I did make several custom texts for it. Including an end-text allowing for an orgasm once. I would however not advice people to use it for this thread. This thread is about pure,.. boring,.. enduring, non-distracted cornertime.

You did well. Yes,.. it's tiring...
We will see how this goes. I deliberatelt asked for start, mid & end-reports. For these short times they will not differ much but I expect differences if this thread makes it into getting people to do longer times.
I expect reports to become real interesting then.
(there is a reason providing cornertime is a big like for me)
__________________
M, Europe, dominant, straight

Likes: dare my pet to crazyness , or just play a fun game with her
Limits: limits of my pet,... no discussion

Proud owner of sweet pet sub.lucy


Want to read? my pets 2016-awarded story
Want a dare? Do some cornertime for me. Time to beat: 95 minutes by Auryn on 17 february
Like escape-rooms? Try the kinky escape dungeon from my pet
sir sam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2016, 08:13 AM   #11
MarvHarvey
Distinguished Member
 
MarvHarvey's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 665
Blog Entries: 4
Default

Sir sam Thank you for liking my report. While I was against the wall I did wonder for a moment if you had intended or at least hoped to have female rather than male "cornerees" but by that time I was committed.
__________________
Travelling for work until March.
Will check in and reply when able but expect delays.


Male; Sub/Switch
GvB6 2 days stored
BvG5 28 days stored
Punish 10 FINAL REPORT

Link to: LIMITS / LIKES
More changes for limits, likes, negotiations.

My PM Dare List Here
Harv and Dori (A love story.)

Sign up: dares to your inbox! Dare Commission! Random Darer!
MarvHarvey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2016, 09:43 AM   #12
subcody
Member
 
subcody's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2016
Location: aberdeen wa
Posts: 34
Blog Entries: 6
Default

I saw 15 min and did 20
- How did you experience your cornertime?

I turned up the heat in my room, pulled down my pants, left my sweat shirt on and put my nose on wall by my door

- What were your thoughts at the beginning of your cornertime?

I was curious if it was as bad as the others had said

- What were your thoughts at the middle of your cornertime?

This is nothing compared to 1700 formation in the middle of winter, I also started counting.


- What were your thoughts at the end of your cornertime?

In my mental count I had 6 min left when the buzzer went off, my shoulders were getting sore but all was well. Used this time to just relax and let the numbers slip threw my mind. Time well spent
__________________
25 year old bisexual slave

Likes
bondage, anal, pain, humiliation, submission, pictures .

Limits
Scat (some piss), public, anything to do with family

My equipment

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=81293

My training and rules

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=81300

Pm dares

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=81407
subcody is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to subcody for this post:
Old 01-01-2017, 04:32 AM   #13
sir sam
getDare Sweetheart
 
sir sam's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2016
Location: Europe (gmt+1)
Posts: 280
Blog Entries: 27
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarvHarvey View Post
I saw the 10 minutes and decided to do the next level: 15 minutes.

To start I decided to up the ante just a bit: no clothes, nose against wall - holding a coin (plastic so it doesn't mark the wall like metal ones often do).

Set timer and start:
Immediately I started to wonder how it would be physically - would I feel cold? the heat is was on. I stretched up with my hands on my head and felt my back crack.

My shoulders creaked with the stretch. One in particular. I gave it a good workout a couple of days ago doing a laundry chore that I might call gathering socks (don't ask) and almost every day it gets some work shoveling snow, of which we seem to be building inventory almost every day. Holding my shoulders up like this feels sort of good as it lets them roll into proper alignment. OK so corner time is good. Yes it is.

And wasn't this a silly thing to do? Standing naked against a wall just for something or someone on the far distant shores of the inter-webbery? What else can I think about while standing here? Sigh.

Think about BvG and how the dynamic of the play seems to go. There is somehting odd in the balance of that game. But it is hard to be rational and analytical like that when feeling silly standing naked against a wall and your nose hurts from pushing against the wall. Since I started it, I don't want to drop the coin. So I wait.

My back and ribs have been feeling the strain (socks and snow!) of stretching upward and holding my spine straight. And once standing you are stuck - limited movement possible! Sigh.

Waiting waiting. Hold shoulders up and back in proper form - this will at least be useful in helping them feel better, and not just feeling better because the corner time is over! Just keep thinking about that.

BING BING - suddenly it is over. All I feel is relief. I do think that I will have more snow to do today, but at least it is party time and I don't think I have any "socks" to gather.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MarvHarvey View Post
Sir sam Thank you for liking my report. While I was against the wall I did wonder for a moment if you had intended or at least hoped to have female rather than male "cornerees" but by that time I was committed.
Thanks for doing my dare,. thanks for the report I appreciate it.
Yes, this thread is open to male and female. I normally only do female, actually,... only my pet, but Cornertime is a big like, I'm just curious to see how far this thread will bring it.

Pushing the coin was not necessary and I adapted my OP to exclude it. Using the coin brings extra physical stress as you experienced and this dare is not intended to be a physical challenge. The challenge is to have long,... boring,... undistracted... cornertime.
But it's OK you added it. It's also nice to read variation in the reports.

You did well!
Your report is nice.
Already it shows the builtup of a nice cornertime. In the beginning lots of thoughts about why, how, some regret.
At the end just enduring,.. just boring.

Thanks for doing my dare.

The time to beat is now 20min as done by subcody
I will write a reply to subcody later
__________________
M, Europe, dominant, straight

Likes: dare my pet to crazyness , or just play a fun game with her
Limits: limits of my pet,... no discussion

Proud owner of sweet pet sub.lucy


Want to read? my pets 2016-awarded story
Want a dare? Do some cornertime for me. Time to beat: 95 minutes by Auryn on 17 february
Like escape-rooms? Try the kinky escape dungeon from my pet

Last edited by sir sam; 01-01-2017 at 05:20 AM.
sir sam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2017, 05:18 AM   #14
Sub.lucy
Best Story of 2016
 
Sub.lucy's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2016
Posts: 1,169
Blog Entries: 35
Default

If you like this dare, don't forget to vote for my owner in the poll for >best dare giver!<
__________________
Female, 33, bi
pet happily owned by Sir Sam

Escape my kinky dungeon



Do corner time for Sir Sam

My story thread.
Art
Blog
Toys I own

Likes: Humiliation/objectification, gags, anal, clamps, hidden public, chastity belt, spanking, cornertime, wax, bondage, pet play, denial.
Dislikes:nettles, crotchropes, toothpaste, atm, pee control, line writing, tack bra and panties, ice cubes.
Limits: scat, pictures/video, family, public.
Sub.lucy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2017, 12:25 PM   #15
denialslut15
Junior Member
 
denialslut15's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 2
Default

I did more, I did 25 minutes of corner time.

At the start it was just boring. I was kind of uncomfortable, especially with my hands on my heads. Half way through my hand fell and asleep and it became especially uncomfortable. I tried to make it more bearable by imagining that I couldn't move even if I wanted to because I was tied up. Near the end I kept wondering if the timer actually started because I wasn't looking when I pressed the button. I got a bit paranoid. It was definitely difficult, but overall glad I was able to complete it.
denialslut15 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to denialslut15 for this post:
Reply

Advertisements

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 07:45 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc. - Dance and Play