getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Request TORD Online (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=50)
-   -   more time in chastity? how long? you vote (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=166657)

humiliatedboyslave 01-16-2014 07:36 PM

more time in chastity? how long? you vote

So, I had my first ruined stroke with ruined orgasm of the year after being out of the chastity device just long enough.

Now, you get to vote and add a day of chastity if you would like.

To start with, I am starting with 9 days starting tomorrow. Can't really count today since I was out long enough for that ruined orgasm.

So that means to start I'm locked in it through January 25th.

Polling goes until the end of January.
I'll post a daily status for where the date is at.
If you catch me screwing the date up, the first person to post here gets to add 5 days on.

The keys are again with my friend for safe keeping.

humiliatedboyslave 01-17-2014 04:06 AM

The vote has 3 more days in chastity. So up throuh January 28th now.

humiliatedboyslave 01-18-2014 06:02 AM

The vote is now up to 13 days added in total. That brings me through February 7th wearing the chastity device.

It's a good thing I didn't give an option for a week!

humiliatedboyslave 01-19-2014 07:10 AM

The vote is now up to 23 days added in total. That brings me through February 17th wearing the chastity device.

My friend holding the key has probably got a smile on his face right now. And the poll is open until the end of the month.

humiliatedboyslave 01-20-2014 04:26 AM

The vote is now up to 31 days added in total. That brings me through February 25th wearing the chastity device.

Over a month now since it started with 9 days before you all had time to vote.

humiliatedboyslave 01-21-2014 03:44 AM

The vote is now up to 39 days added in total. That brings me through March 5th wearing the chastity device.

it'll be spring when it comes off. My friend reminded me not to worry, he'll keep the key safe and not let me have it until time is up.

humiliatedboyslave 01-22-2014 05:04 AM

The vote is now up to 43 days added in total. That brings me through March 9th wearing the chastity device.

humiliatedboyslave 01-23-2014 04:27 AM

The vote is now up to 49 days added in total. That brings me through March 15th wearing the chastity device.

I told my friend holding the key I should stop posting the daily status. He said I could, but he said he'll just add 10 days on for any day I don't post a status to keep the thread current. And it's fewer than 10 votes a day, so I guess that's the lesser of the two.

humiliatedboyslave 01-24-2014 04:35 AM

The vote is now up to 53 days added in total. That brings me through March 19th wearing the chastity device.

My friend laughs every time he reminds me about it. He said he wishes he could get a lot more people to vote. So we played rock paper scissors to see if I would give some any of you that already voted a chance to add another day. I lost.

So this weekend only, Fri-Sun, any PM dares I get also will mean another day in chastity. Realistic dares only will count though. And just to try and keep anyone from giving me a whole bunch of days, no more than 5 days will be added for any one person giving me PM dares. Doubt anyone will send any PM dares anyway. So if you already voted, here's your chance to add another day or two.

humiliatedboyslave 01-25-2014 05:43 AM

The vote is now up to 55 days added in total. That brings me through March 21st wearing the chastity device.

So this weekend only, Fri-Sun, any PM dares I get also will mean another day in chastity. Realistic dares only will count though. And just to try and keep anyone from giving me a whole bunch of days, no more than 5 days will be added for any one person giving me PM dares. Doubt anyone will send any PM dares anyway. So if you already voted, here's your chance to add another day or two.

Currently I have 2 PM dares, so 2 more days will be added on. I add these on Monday's update.

humiliatedboyslave 01-26-2014 06:08 AM

The vote is now up to 59 days added in total. That brings me through March 25th wearing the chastity device.

Today is the last day of the weekend to send a PM dare and give me an extra day in chastity.
This weekend only, Fri-Sun, any PM dares I get also will mean another day in chastity. Realistic dares only will count though. And just to try and keep anyone from giving me a whole bunch of days, no more than 5 days will be added for any one person giving me PM dares. Doubt anyone will send any PM dares anyway. So if you already voted, here's your chance to add another day or two.

Currently I have 3 PM dares, so 3 more days will be added on. I add these on Monday's update.

humiliatedboyslave 01-26-2014 07:08 AM

My friend that’s holding the key agreed on two bets for the superbowl. The first is right here and is based on the final score, regardless of who wins.

If the difference in the score at end of the game is 5 or less, regardless of who wins, I win. If it’s a 6 or more point spread for the final score, I lose.
If I win, I get the point spread removed from the days left in chastity. So if it’s a score of 21-18, 3 days get removed from my chastity time. Not much considering I’m in it for more than 2 months!
If I lose, the point spread will be multiplied by a roll of the dice. That number will then be added in days to how long I will be in the chastity device. I rolled a 4. So I can be really screwed. So if for example the final score is 33-7 that’s a 26 point difference multiplied by 4 which is 104 more days! Just a 7 point spread means another 4 weeks!

I’ll post a link here shortly for another poll for the other bet we made for the team I think is going to win.

And this poll ends on Jan 31st. But I'll update it after the game as well with how long I'm in the device until. Hopefully 5 days will get deducted.

humiliatedboyslave 01-26-2014 08:29 AM

Here is the link to the bet on the game. There are a couple options to vote for more chastity time, as if I need more time. But go ahead and vote.

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=167536

humiliatedboyslave 01-27-2014 04:09 AM

The vote is now up to 64 days added in total. That brings me through March 30th wearing the chastity device. And I've had a total of 5 PM dares over the weekend, so that brings the date to April 4th.

That's at least another 2 months in the chastity device. My friend is hoping the Broncos lose bad for the added time. But I'm thinking they will win, so it'll just be what is added on this poll which ends soon.

humiliatedboyslave 01-28-2014 03:46 AM

The vote is now up to 72 days added in total. That brings me through April 7th wearing the chastity device.