Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

View Poll Results: penalty if the broncos lose
add a week to my time in chastity 3 4.23%
Beat my balls 500 times with a rubber spatula 1 1.41%
1 hour performance with my dildo lubed with icyhot 2 2.82%
Add 2 weeks to my time in chastity 0 0%
my friend and his friends get blow jobs 6 8.45%
my friend and his friends each get to use the rubber spatula on my balls (100x each) 3 4.23%
they all get to fuck my tied down ass with condoms lubed with icyhot 12 16.90%
they all get to paddle/spank my ass 100 times with instrument of their choice 1 1.41%
this is option 9, so 9 more days of chastity 1 1.41%
all of the above 42 59.15%
Voters: 71. You may not vote on this poll

Old 01-26-2014, 08:22 AM   #1
humiliatedboyslave
getDare Devil

Default If the Broncos lose, vote my penalty

So, my friend is already holding the key to my chastity device. We already have a bet on the superbowl about adding more time based on the final score. See the details in my other thread, where you can even vote to add a day if you must. http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=166657

But this thread is about the bet with him that the Broncos will win. So we came up with the following options to let getdare members vote on what my penalty will be if they do lose.
He likes holding the key for the chastity, so he says he’d like it if you choose one of those. Or he also likes #7 as I’ve told him how a few guys that have tried that with me say I really clamp down tight, so he’s been wanting to try that. Then he said that #3 could be quite amusing. No matter which option, I think he will end up amused. No worries, the Broncos will win.

1) Add another week in the chastity device
2) Beat my balls 500 times with a rubber spatula. I think this one will be quite painful, I’ve avoided most cbt in the cage because they are trapped and don’t want my balls smashed. So I agreed to the spatula figuring it’s not as hard as a spoon or ruler. This will be in front of him and a few of his friends.
3) Give a nice 1 hour performance for him and up to 5 friends using my dildo that is lubed in icyhot, relubing every 10 minutes. Also rubbing icyhot into my balls to start and every 10 minutes.
4) Add 2 weeks of chastity time
5) Give my friend and up to 5 of his friends blow jobs
6) Let my friend and up to 5 of his friends take the rubber spatula and each beat my balls 100 times each.
7) Let my friend and up to 5 of his friends fuck my ass with me tied bent over the side of the bed with legs spread. Condoms will be used. But the outside of the condoms will be lubed with icyhot. I told my friend how a couple guys have said that I really clamped down when they did this with me and he says he’d love to try it.
8) Same position as #7, but each of them get to spank/paddle my ass 100 times with object of their choice.
9) This is option 9, so 9 more days of chastity.
10) And we are argued about putting this one in, but I guess what type of poll is it if you don’t have an option for all of the above? Plus, he insisted since I kept saying how the Seahawks really aren’t that good. He said with all the trash talking about the Seahawks, why not put my ass where my mouth is? Since I’m sure I’ll be watching the Seahawks fumble a lot, I ended up agreeing to let this stay in. So this option is for all of the above. May not happen all at once, but he will get to go through each option if this is the winning option.

Limits: public is cool, but nothing over the top... no pics, no permanent marks/damage, no family, no friends (well maybe), no social suicide

PM Dares - Make me regret this list.

Gym Help

BIRTHDAY BASH
humiliatedboyslave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2014, 04:21 AM   #2
humiliatedboyslave
getDare Devil

Looks like my friend would be happy if the Broncos lose. But too bad for him they are playing the Seahawks. So the Broncos will be winning.

Too bad, as he would have loved the fact you are voting for the all of the above option. Voting that way, the 3 chastity times added together is another 30 days. And he would still get to fuck my ass using the icyhot on the condom.

But if by some miracle the Seahawks win, you can start voting for just the 1 week in chastity for me and be nice.

Limits: public is cool, but nothing over the top... no pics, no permanent marks/damage, no family, no friends (well maybe), no social suicide

Gym Help

BIRTHDAY BASH
Old 01-27-2014, 04:45 AM   #3
dzbll
getDare Devil

I say change all the 100x hits. To 100x hits per point they lose by
Old 01-27-2014, 05:58 PM   #4
humiliatedboyslave
getDare Devil

Ok, I'll go for that adjustment. Talked with the friend about it, just in case the Broncos lose. That could be quite a few hits on the balls trapped there and could cause some damage. So he's said he'll either restrain me first and then take the chastity device off so they can all take their turns. He said I probably need a good shave by now too, which is true. And the chastity device will be back on before I'm unrestrained and I won't be cumming he said. Or it may just wait until after I'm out of the chastity device, but he said he probably won't want to wait that long.

Gym Help

BIRTHDAY BASH
Old 01-28-2014, 05:58 PM   #5
humiliatedboyslave
getDare Devil

my friend is happy with how the poll is looking. He's hoping the broncos lose as with the way the poll looks now, that is 30 more days in the chastity, plus the other items.

But I don't think that will happen as the Broncos will win. Seahawks will be fumbling all night

Gym Help

BIRTHDAY BASH
Old 01-29-2014, 04:09 AM   #6
humiliatedboyslave
getDare Devil

Have additional dares for me if the Broncos lose? Just post it here in this thread. If it's reasonable, within limits, not insane, I'll probably accept it.

Gym Help

BIRTHDAY BASH
Old 01-31-2014, 04:36 AM   #7
humiliatedboyslave
getDare Devil

Polling ends in about 14 hours or so.

If the Broncos were to lose, looks like I'd be having another 30 days in the chastity device. And I'm already in it through the middle of April. Plus depending on the score, some time to could be added as well.
And my friend, and a few his friends, are going to get to enjoy using my ass, punishing my balls, my mouth gets used. well, you can see all those options.

My friend said he was hoping for one of a few to be the winner. As he sees the poll now, he likes that the all of the above was added.

I still am not so crazy about the option. But the Seahawks are going to lose anyway, so no worries.

Gym Help

BIRTHDAY BASH
Old 01-31-2014, 04:34 PM   #8
linearizationcannon
Account Banned

If you're so confident in the Broncos, surely you'd agree that parts 2,3, and 5-8 of your penalty are meant to be repeated weekly for as long as your chastity lasts ... and indeed as often as any of your friends wish. You don't want to show a lack of confidence in the Broncos now do you?

People who flake or don't write detailed dare reports piss me off
linearizationcannon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2014, 04:35 PM   #9
dzbll
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by linearizationcannon View Post
If you're so confident in the Broncos, surely you'd agree that parts 2,3, and 5-8 of your penalty are meant to be repeated weekly for as long as your chastity lasts ... and indeed as often as any of your friends wish. You don't want to show a lack of confidence in the Broncos now do you?
I agree with this
Old 01-31-2014, 04:42 PM   #10
humiliatedboyslave
getDare Devil

Sure. Since the Seahawks will be losing, ok. The friend can choose any one of the ones you mentioned, some or all each week I'm still in chastity. And I'll even let him choose it and then loan out the service to any of his friends he had playing initially.

Gym Help

BIRTHDAY BASH
Old 01-31-2014, 05:14 PM   #11
6u3k
Account Banned

You should keep an icy hot lubed toy up your ass and stroke your cock with icy hot during any/all parts of the game that the broncos are behind
6u3k is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2014, 05:21 PM   #12
linearizationcannon
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by humiliatedboyslave View Post
Sure. Since the Seahawks will be losing, ok. The friend can choose any one of the ones you mentioned, some or all each week I'm still in chastity. And I'll even let him choose it and then loan out the service to any of his friends he had playing initially.
I feel like grinning like my avatar. You obviously didn't read the version that you just agreed to. Though there was a typo where I used "your friends" instead of "his friends"

People who flake or don't write detailed dare reports piss me off
linearizationcannon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2014, 05:38 PM   #13
humiliatedboyslave
getDare Devil

Well, since most of my friends don't know about the dare, I guess that won't matter too much. That would boil down to him. And I think know and least one that he'll invite. I may know others, but I'm not sure who he plans to invite.

But we can keep it to my friends that know about the dare then. That will pretty much be the one with the key.

Gym Help

BIRTHDAY BASH
Old 01-31-2014, 05:47 PM   #14
mike2195

if the your team loses you should become there complete slave and let them do whatever they want to you.
mike2195 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2014, 05:51 PM   #15
humiliatedboyslave
getDare Devil

ok, If the Broncos lose, I'll let my friend arrange a night where I'm there complete slave for the night. Again, just up to 5 that he can invite.

Gym Help

BIRTHDAY BASH

Advertisements
Kink Talk