getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Dares (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Self bondage dare with added pain! (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=20434)

RachelJones 02-06-2009 12:21 PM

Self bondage dare with added pain!

This is a cool self bondage dare I did to myself today.

You need four lengths of string and four clothes pegs . you will have to experiment with the length of string to get a tight fit, read the instructions and you should understand.

1. Tie each peg to a length of string and make it a good tight knot.

2. At the other end of the string tie a loop with a slip knot so that the hoop will slide bigger and smaller.

3. Run string around the four corners of your bed ( one on each corner).

4.Roll a dice and for each spot use 5 mins (i.e: 2 spots = 10 min)

5. Lay on the bed naked and attach two pegs to genitals (girls clit, boys cock skin or balls)

6.Spread legs as far a possible and slip the loop on the string around each ankle, this should be tight so that if you move your legs slightly together it pulls the string with the pegs attached and hurts ( which is why you need to get the length right).

7. Clip top pegs onto nipples and slip wrists into loops and pull closed. you should not be able to move without pulling the pegs.

8. Lay there for the time determined by the dice ( I got 15 min) and things should be starting to hurt.

9.Now you have to get out by pulling your legs and arms together until the pegs pull off (ouch!!!)

Painful but really fun as you really are kinda tied up.

Post back here when done, It hard to describe but hope it works.

Red
-x-

masterddk 02-06-2009 12:39 PM

Simple effective and well thought out. Great dare

reallybored 02-06-2009 01:44 PM

Sweet idea, I am gonna try it.

juliawish 02-06-2009 03:48 PM

great idea! never thought of that - will try and report back

Gungeboyslave 02-07-2009 03:32 AM

Oh how I wish I lived alone... And had my own bedroom!

Dreamawake 02-07-2009 07:48 AM

This is an amazing idea. Being that i love pain, I will have to try this one. Thanks for the well thought out dare. (:

Trystaan 02-07-2009 09:27 AM

If I said I didn't understand this would anyone be able to tell me how ??

Logan429 02-08-2009 03:19 PM

I no comprenda
???????????????

kirrik 02-09-2009 12:14 AM

I dont know if any of you have heard about this, but if ya'll into self-bondage (I know I am) then you should check out www.boundanna.com
It is one the best sites I've been to for self-bondage ideas, scenarios, and safety

And remember, safety is always the number one priority.

sandy 02-09-2009 02:35 PM

I gonna try

Hi

I dont do painful dares too often, but this one intrigues me, so Im going to try it tonight

Hugs and Kisses
Sandy

MissySarah 02-15-2009 11:38 AM

im actually gonna try this one now, anyone think i should be babyoiled and gagged? can someone talk me thru it step by step again cause i dont wanna get it wrong n i think i might be terrible n video myself, i love re watching it, me in selfbondage mmm:) got any more selfbondage dares?

Sarahsissy 02-15-2009 11:53 AM

I've gotta try this tonight ^_^

RachelJones 02-16-2009 04:34 PM

Did this again last night while my parents where out, but made it even better by borrowing my sisters vibe and putting it on full speed inside me, I had to do 20 mins, nipples really hurt buy the time i had to yank them off and i came 3 times.

Loved it

Red
-x-

Smile 02-16-2009 04:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RachelJones (Post 117172)
borrowing my sisters vibe and putting it on full speed inside me

how olds ur sister and isnt it a bit morraly wrong cuz of where thats been?

oh well i have seen/heard of alot worse stuff

i might try that dare, i really like the sound of it. i am into watching bondage, but have only tried putting myself in bondage once or twice so yeh, could be fun

Robert_Z_man 02-16-2009 10:09 PM

Well made, well written nice dare:p

womble 02-28-2009 01:11 PM

I just gave this a go and loved it.I got 25 mins and about halfway through my nipples went numb and the pain easied off but once I pulled free they really hurt. Great fun, good dare.

luffy 11-04-2009 01:43 PM

This one sounds pretty good, I may well try it later.

xj-fc 11-04-2009 01:50 PM

Needs some dares for speedos

I got these speedo some how and i thought that i might as well have some fun in them give me some ideas to do with or wearing them

Make them embarrassing

Take in mind nothing illegal

luffy 11-05-2009 05:03 AM

I've come up with a modification to this one, hope the OP doesn't mind me putting it here.

The problem I found last night is once you've pulled one hand free you can remove the rest of the pegs more easily, rather than having to pull them. So, the modification is as follows:

Tie the keys to a padlock (or handcuffs) to the head of the bed, and also attach a rope to the head. Then scoot down so you can't reach the keys. The rope should be long enough that youcan still reach the end of it. Then attach the clothes pegs and tie them to the foot of the bed. The number can be decided by a dice roll (or two or three if you're feeling brave). Then padlock your wrists to the rope. Now you shouldn't be able to reach either the pegs or the keys with your hands. You have to move up the bed to get the keys, which will pull the pegs off. How long you have to wait can also be decided by a dice roll. For some added drama, wait till you're desperate for the loo.

Dahc 11-05-2009 05:57 AM

Excellent self bondage dare RachelJones thanks for the idea. I did modify it a lil bit though, instead of using cloth pegs i used those chineese nipple clamps so it was alot more difficult to handle. my nipples are raw right now and my gooch is killing me.

Thanks again!

Suzee 11-06-2009 04:18 PM

I tried this and since there were 6 dots i had it for half an hour i loved the pain it had
really amazing dare

Fashiony 06-15-2010 02:35 PM

Ooh

This seems fun, i am not sure if i understand all of it but i get the idea and might try this out sometime ^^ Thank you for posting

jessica1364 10-11-2011 09:27 PM

I am definately going to try this out, it seems like so much fun!

becky_sub 10-12-2011 12:54 AM

Wow I did this last nigth when i had an empty house! Its amazing! Thanks hun. I wore stockings and did as you did and used a vibe too.Really intensifies it.

I wanna try it again but gagged this time. Great dare!

AngyFoxy 10-12-2011 06:15 AM

I just finished and it didnt hurt so bad:)

Satin 10-12-2011 08:23 AM

I got a 4 so 20 minutes it seemed like ages waiting for the alarm to go off. Gave me a big turn on and when the time finished i made sure I pulled of the pegs from my ball sac first so I could not cheat and so got maximum pain. Great dare

BrassMunkey1 10-13-2011 11:14 AM

This sounds great! I'm gonna have to try this sometime. Might try it with a couple full zippers of clotheslines.

angellove 10-13-2011 04:49 PM

Thats an amazing dare. My master made me do it a little while ago. I had to do it for 25 minutes. My master knows I can't keep still so the pegs kept on pulling! Ouchies. I would definitly do this dare again....hopefully my master will let me.
I love pain dares.

FoxyCoxy1988 10-14-2011 03:00 PM

Decided I'd try something new and give a pain dare ago. Waiting for parents to go to bed and will then make a start!

MenLoveMen69 10-14-2011 05:35 PM

This sounds really awesome - will definately do this in the near future. Hopefully the roommate will get out of here sometime... :p

PaulXR 10-19-2011 07:31 AM

Yeah!

I tried the original one with a little modification.

I had 3 clamps instead of 4 and I used the ones on the ID cards. My bed had four small pillar type edges so I did the exact thing with my hand and modified with the feet..

i tied to ropes with the clamp in the center. The rope was tightened on my ankles and the clamp on my scrotum or should I say Balls!

The ones with the hands were clipped on to the nipples. I did it for 10 minutes but then, to increase pain, i started pulling a little and one by one they snapped.... I did it thrice!

One time, 1 nipple clamp got off early so I picked it and put it on my tongue... argh! that was painful and thrilling *my mouth was wide open and tongue fully stretched!*

Nyc Dare... Love ya!!!!

lisah1 10-20-2011 01:58 AM

just done this wicked managed 25min will do again

KBradders 03-24-2012 03:38 AM

Would love to give this a try but I'm a little bit confused by it. A step by step guide would help (mainly with the string/rope) so I could get this right.

markisyours 01-28-2013 05:29 PM

Thanks for the dare...brilliant idea! Being tied down with all fours but being able to release oneself without any risk!

Just did it...was great except for pulling of the pins...I somehow managed to injure my genitals and it's bleeding a bit. Still thinking about whether it was worth it after all...;)

lucky7z 01-29-2013 06:09 AM

Really creative self bondage scenario... and so much fun to tinker with. I've done it once like the original, then tried with 2 pegs/string. Lots of fun

mrcamslave 02-07-2013 05:32 PM

I was bored in a hotel last night and found this site and tried a few dares. This was one of them. Did the original version twice first time was for 15mins and the second a max 30 mins. really fucking good fun, loves the feeling of being tied up and the only way out was to pull the pegs off. I had one on each nipple, one on my balls and one on my foreskin.

Kat1992 02-08-2013 04:03 PM

Wow I think I may try this, love laying with pegs

Sushi 02-09-2013 09:42 PM

I did this with a modification. I handcuffed my hands above me head and hung the key above me. I tied a clothespin zipper on my tummy of 20 pegs to my legs so that they pull and when I move they get ripped off. Then I had a second set of zippers on my breasts that I could not remove and I had to grab the key with my feet to allow it to swing down to my hands. Trying to swing my legs up in the air caused the first set to be ripped off and the second set to hurt a lot as I tried to knock down the key. I want to say after the 15 mins of waiting it took about 30 minutes before I got the key and I could remove the pegs.

It was quite exciting overall I recommend the dare!

Kat1992 02-11-2013 04:35 PM

OMG how much fun has this been. I did the original version a few times, its like the fun of self bondage without the risk of getting stuck. I liked the idea of Sushi's with the clothespin zipper (I had to google to find out what it was :), And then came up with another version...

I ran some string over the curtain rail to a chair in the middle of the room. I tied my legs and waist to the chair, pegs on nipples and the looped ends over my wrists.

I could only release myself when i pull the pegs off, as with the original version. But I added a twist. The chair was facing the window in a ground floor flat, the curtains open at night.
Then I simply set up a bright lamp on a timer, rolled the dice and had to start my time when the lamp went on. so everyone can see. Did this quite late at night but very exciting.

The next time it got better with a zipper of 5 pegs on each tit and I blindfolded myself, this was amazing, did it a little earlier in the evening, but next time I think I will try it early evening and put a webcam at the window so I can record if anyone sees me!
Then

wobblygrl 02-11-2013 07:49 PM

Really cool dare, I'll have to try this.