getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Dares (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   The Temperature Tolerance Test (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=267241)

MasterByRemote 07-05-2016 04:29 PM

The Temperature Tolerance Test

Hello female getdarers,

This dare is designed to test your tolerance to extreme temperature changes. It is designed for those women who have boobs that are C cup or above. Less than this may be too difficult but feel free to provee wrong!

What you will need:
Two buckets. Lots of ice (not just a tray or two but a large bag of ice from the store), ropes.

Setup:
Fill one bucket 3 quarters full with ice. Then fill the rest with water. Leave it sit so that the water gets very cold.
Next tie your boobs tightly around the base. (If you are unable to tie them or not sure how, PM or kik me for instructions). The reason your tits are tied for this dare is that tying them increases sensation. Alternatively (or additionally if you're a pain slut) you could give them a good beating.
Finally fill the second bucket with hot water. Not hot enough to burn you (no one wants a trip to the hospital for burnt tits!) But hot enough to make it uncomfortable for your hand to be held in the water. Make sure both buckets are filled to the top.

Now, you task is to hold your tied (and/or beaten) boobs in the buckets for as long as you can handle. You must have one boob in the hot water and one in the cold water for as long as possible. When it gets unbearable you can pull them out. Time how long you kept them there.
But your task hasn't finished yet! Once you have pulled out you are to swap buckets and do it again. So the boob that was hot will now be cold and vice versa.

Full reports are welcomed. If you are the pic sharing type that is also welcomed and can do so via PM or kik.

Note, this could be modified for cock punishments too.

initialrush 07-05-2016 05:12 PM

I am intrigued by this one. Very intrigued. I am not sure if I have the equipment but will bear this in mind.

I like it.

andrew_b 07-05-2016 05:13 PM

Surely this dare could be done by guys as well, just with testicles.

MasterByRemote 07-05-2016 05:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by andrew_b (Post 2302268)
Surely this dare could be done by guys as well, just with testicles.

I think you are right there. Just tie them up and alternate between the buvkets

Simchan 08-06-2016 03:17 PM

36H tits tried it.

Well, that was fun!

I had nothing to tie my tits up with but I gave them a good slap and they stung before I drowned them in ice then hit water. Let's just say the sting from the slaps were nothing compared to the burning sting from the buckets. And my poor nipples feel like they are burning cold. A little like when you put your foot I to a hot bath.

MasterByRemote 08-06-2016 08:55 PM

Glad you liked it. If you been able to tie them as well the sensation would have been even greater.

DareFiend 12-18-2018 07:16 PM

Put a cock ring around cock and balls, stroke a few times to get the cock hard, and then the fun begins - will it be hot then cold, or cold then hot? And how many repetitions can you stand?