Make a toilet paper tube top and wear it for the remainder of the game.

Rating:
Submitted by:
Roll Dice
Turn Manager
Content Settings

Truth or Dare Sets

user You must login or register to post comments.

Nick:  Pass:

Im a pro domme mistress here looking to dominate any kind of slave thats totally ready and capable to be dominated by me. Kindly dm now to be dominated kik@ mistreatedclara
Mistressclara2
Mistressclara2 posted March 21, 2023
Since I'm a male, I had to make the toilet paper into a tube skirt. They a laughed at my panties then helped wrap the skirt on. Once it broke I stayed naked.
rhl
rhl posted October 30, 2020
Gay dare
Dawslnn
Dawslnn posted September 22, 2016
dare anyone to make me a pet
borno
borno posted April 28, 2016
Ok i did it
tonysas
tonysas posted February 17, 2016
anyone send me dares?
colision
colision posted August 27, 2015
I dare everyone online at this min to switch off the fan/aircorn and wear your school uniform button the collar wear tight jeans and close the window and door and cover yourself with a blanket and wear a sweater and wear socks and shoes wear a cap and lie on your bed and sleep. (Only for Malaysian)
IamJESUS
IamJESUS posted September 28, 2014
Hehehe we'll I am playing with 12 guys and I said you can make it for me and so my bf brought them all to the bathroom with him. I heard laughter and them came out with my bf holding the top behind him. He made me come in the bathroom with him, take ALL my clothes off and he wrapped some of me I toilet paper. I came out wearing a toiletpaper thing that showed everything... They all smiled. Needless to say I have a great body...
Lolipop0868
Lolipop0868 posted December 28, 2013
Post a Comment
Please abide by the getDare posting policies.
  • Posting of links to websites is not permitted.
  • BB code and smiles are not enabled.
  • Forum rules apply to Truth or Dare comments.
  • Comments are not for site questions or support.

You are not currently logged in. Login or register to post.

decoration